UK Realty, Mumbai

63% 2.77 41 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on UK Realty, Mumbai

Summary
Oct 19, 2019 02:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their Andheri project UK Sangfroid is almost ready to move in.. They will be receiving possession by Dec 2019...like just in 2months.. Great project to invest in. And highly professional staff.
Oct 12, 2019 03:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

It been an 3 months that I am in touch with their sales person from their Andheri project -UK sangfroid and every time I call them for any query they answer my question very patiently
Oct 12, 2019 02:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

UK realty is a very trustworthy developer and i can say that because i have dealt with them in the past. All my queries regarding their Andheri project has been answered in details and i really had a very satisfying experience with them

UK Realty - Mumbai
Aug 30, 2019 04:38 PM Read (via iOS App)

One of my friends is already staying in vedic heights which is also a uk realty property and he is so satisfied with his decision.Me and my friend had gone to visit UK Iridium construction site in kandivali and we have come back so convinced about buying even though the site is under construction.

They are making international standard property. Their sales team will not leave even a single question unanswered which is experienced very rarely in real estate market.
Aug 23, 2019 04:14 PM Read (via Android App)

UK Realty’s Vedic Heights project in Kandivali East is where I am staying currently since last 6 months. It is such an amazing place to live in and there are many reasons for the same. The interiors and construction of the building is so good. It is very well maintained on the regular basis. I am more than happy by choosing thgis property.
Aug 14, 2019 01:33 PM Read (via Android App)

The sales executive told me about the places those are just a few mins away from the property. There is Azad Nagar Metro Station , Billabong School , Kokilaben Ambani Hospital , Apna Bazar , Infinity Mall all these just a few is mins away from UK sangfroid. I will be happy to buy a house which is situated in such a convinent location.
Jul 31, 2019 05:19 PM Read (via Android App)

I don't usually write reviews but this time I genuinely felt of expressing my views on this.I was looking for a property in and around andheri since past 6 months now but wasn't able to find a place where I can at least get all the necessary and decent facilities .But when I heard of Uk realty's property in andheri called uk sangfroid I thought of paying a visit and I am glad that I did. I found all the answers to my questions and have got no two ways of saying that it is by far the best project in terms of amenities, location, infrastructure etc.
Jul 17, 2019 06:21 PM Read (via Android App)

We were assisted by one of the UK Realty sales executive and I was incredibly impressed by his patience. Despite our numerous questions and many requirements he was committed towards giving the best possible service. They just made the entire information gathering process so easy and smooth. Their properties are worth considering if you are looking for best of modern construction along with a good centralized location.
Jul 05, 2019 06:16 PM Read (via Android App)

UK Realty projects have everything under one roof. From amenities to security to open spaces. Their projects are thoughtful as well as affordable. I really loved their sangfroid project in andheri west. One of my friend suggested me to visit the sample flat of UK sangfroid and I was highly  impressed by the way it was built and presented. The surroundings are really clean and also peaceful.
Jun 21, 2019 05:57 PM Read (via iOS App)

Uk Realty has come up with amazing project at Andheri. It comes in with a list of amenities for its resident like gymnasium, swimming pool, high tech security, squash court and all. They have 2bhk and 3bhk luxurious apartments. I have heard that this project is nearing possession. I think it’s a great place in Andheri to live in.
Jun 14, 2019 04:22 PM Read (via iOS App)

Their projects are well planned and well structured. I was really amazed when I got to know that they are using aluminium formwork, a latest technology in construction for all their projects, and so are able to quickly develop and deliver in half the time of other developers. Much less stress as a result. dnt have to wonder if and when the delivey will happen.
Apr 03, 2019 01:55 AM Read (via iOS App)

Their sales representatives are really good. They will provide you with each and every detail regarding the project. I have booked a flat in uk iridium and I am really excited to move in there real soon. my family members were looking from a long time to shift towards suburb but were not able to get a decent society but I think this would be a great place to stay
Mar 12, 2019 07:13 PM Read (via iOS App)

I was suggested to check the property uk sangfroid by a friend. The building quality and workmanship is really good in all their project. They really offer quality construction, quality architecture and quality spaces. That’s what my friend said and even I have noticed that he was right. Really liked the property
Feb 27, 2019 05:56 PM Read

I have been reading about a lot of properties online. I got really good reviews about UK Iridium on online website. It really close to where I’m renting a place with my family. I casually strolled into the vicinity and asked if I could have a look at the property. To my surprise, the employees there were more than welcome to show me around. I’m considering to buy a property in UK Iridium but would like to take third opinion on it so I have asked my parents to accompany me next time
Feb 27, 2019 05:55 PM Read (via iOS App)

Happy with UK's commitment, transparency and customer centric approach. Best company to deal with. Very good locations. Absolutely satisfied. Happy and gratified with my decision. will definately suggest more about this real estate developer. I consider one of my best experience with any of the real estate developer.
Feb 27, 2019 05:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

HI friends, I visited UK Sangfroid last week that is located in andheri west Mumbai, veera desai road to be specific. The construction seems to be going a good speed. Luckily I got a chance to speak to the contractor too and the quality seems to be very good. It’s a standalone tower and more amenities would be nicer but that also means low maintenance headache in the future. it has a fantastic view of the andheri sports complex stadium. The green pitch can be visible from one of the bedrooms. Also, the terrace garden plan looks very nice. Considering the project seriously for my cousin brother.
Feb 22, 2019 03:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

Connectivity is extremely important for me as both I and my Spouse have jobsUK Iridium is nice property because of this reason only. I came from the Kandivali station and it only took me around 8-9 minutes to reach the property. Although it was a little confusing to find due to existing construction on Akruli Road. This should improve once the Metro starts functioning as the metro station is ever closer than the current local train station. The plot is pretty much vacant and hence the worry about slum dewellers being there is not there. Overall experience was also good and possession is also not after 5 years or something.
Feb 18, 2019 06:52 PM Read

Had a good working professional experience with them. Corresponding personnel was courteous throughout.

Their properties are quite reasonably priced and gave quite a realistic opinion of the market. They also helped us out with the entire sales process, especially related to the legality
Jan 24, 2019 01:54 PM Read

The experience that the sales team created for me was very helpful. My case was stuck because I was not getting a loan from my bank. The team of UK helped me through this process directing me to the rightly and resolved my issue. I am extremely please with the efforts they have taken for me.
Sep 07, 2018 03:53 PM Read

Avoid this builder. No trust. False promises. Once he gets all money he won't even allow you inside the Office. CHanges the layouts of the building to accomodate 3BHK flats and totally removed all the parkings. Refused to give parking late ron even after taking the money also charging highest transfer fees for no reason.

Once you book the flat after that you will be facing the bunch of ruthless CRM team

These guys have different names Keemaya / Damodar SUrruchi Developers/Dinesh Bansal

They can bend all the rules as per their requirements and innocent middle class people gets crushed in between.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on UK Realty - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

UK Realty, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search