UK Realty, Mumbai

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
66% 3.03 49 Reviews Claim this business

Project By UK Realty, Mumbai

Status
Ready to Move
Kandivali, Mumbai
Price On Request
Developer

Reviews on UK Realty, Mumbai

Summary
few seconds ago Read

This is my second property dealing with them, and a major part of it has to do with how brilliantly the first time went. They’re really amazing in their services, and never let you struggle anywhere, smoothening out all those wrinkles and issues that delay your purchase process. My final payment to them just went through, and I’m a proud regular with my new flat from them it seems.
6 days ago Read

I went ahead with the decision to get a home loan for purchasing my flat here. But with banks, there're always issues here and there. People here helped me out not just with the process, but the finance team was also always there to assist with the loan proceedings. You can't go wrong with them, that's something I've realized.

They are very cooperative too and try to swiftly sort out any queries that you might have.
9 days ago Read

Whenever you buy a property, for, experience is the biggest factor that matters, because the experienced ones know how to go about with not just construction, but also service provision and after sales for that matter. This is what UK Realty knows and pulls off perfectly every single time. Amazing properties, great people.

UK Iridium - Kandivali - Mumbai
10 days ago Read

A lot of builders don’t really care where you get your money, they want their payments on time. This is where UK Realty broke my thinking. I was stuck with some loan processing issue, and they didn’t interfere. However, they offered to help, and they sorted out that issue with my bank, communicating till it got sorted.
Dec 17, 2022 11:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is one of the usual builders fraud case we came across with UK realty of their Kandivali site. On Frist day, their sales person ensured us we would get our money of EOI "within 15 days very easily", If we do not want to go ahead to buy their flat. But, unfortunately they did not comply with their commited words and said it would atleast take 45 days and you yourself have to come to Andheri branch to get your refund. I was very much agitated by hearing this 45 days and they never mentioned of all this factual policies of refund. And this too they replied only when we were running behind them every single day. Otherwise they would not have pay hid to tell us this bloody stupid refund policy. Moreover, if this was not less, their sales person spoke to us in such a way, as if he is doing refund from his personal pocket and doing a great favour by picking our call. Trust me guys pay this "EOI" only when you are sure to buy their flat, otherwise pay the money and forget about it. Because, this would be IMPOSSIBLE task for you to get your hard earned money.
Oct 31, 2022 05:36 PM Read

I came with the medical condition due to which I have to cancel my flat. The company and the team are very cooperative they understood my problem and have recently refunded my full EOI amount. In the future, I would like to buy a flat in this building again once I am stable with my medical condition. thank you UK Realty and the team
Sep 24, 2022 05:46 PM Read

I had taken a loan to book a flat at Luxecity from a financial institution. However this institution was unable to work as per the discussed terms. I had become really stressed since a huge part of the payment had already been made. It was during this time that the company helped me for a smooth transition to another bank without me having to bear any overheads. I am very thankful to the company for helping me throughout this issue even when it was not their concern.
Jul 18, 2022 05:55 PM Read

We finalized our home there a month ago. We hadn’t really visited with the intention of finalizing anything but after having talked to the sales team we were convinced this was to be our dream home. They were quite open and honest in their interactions making certain that we got all of the information we needed. I now live in Mira Road, so getting to work is quite hectic but now that the metro is so close, I'm hoping for a much smoother commute every day. Kandivali is also an area that’s fast developing so it’s a major plus point from an investment point of view
Oct 19, 2019 02:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their Andheri project UK Sangfroid is almost ready to move in.. They will be receiving possession by Dec 2019...like just in 2months.. Great project to invest in. And highly professional staff.
Oct 12, 2019 03:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

It been an 3 months that I am in touch with their sales person from their Andheri project -UK sangfroid and every time I call them for any query they answer my question very patiently
Oct 12, 2019 02:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

UK realty is a very trustworthy developer and i can say that because i have dealt with them in the past. All my queries regarding their Andheri project has been answered in details and i really had a very satisfying experience with them
Aug 30, 2019 04:38 PM Read (via iOS App)

One of my friends is already staying in vedic heights which is also a uk realty property and he is so satisfied with his decision.Me and my friend had gone to visit UK Iridium construction site in kandivali and we have come back so convinced about buying even though the site is under construction.

They are making international standard property. Their sales team will not leave even a single question unanswered which is experienced very rarely in real estate market.
Aug 23, 2019 04:14 PM Read (via Android App)

UK Realty’s Vedic Heights project in Kandivali East is where I am staying currently since last 6 months. It is such an amazing place to live in and there are many reasons for the same. The interiors and construction of the building is so good. It is very well maintained on the regular basis. I am more than happy by choosing thgis property.
Aug 14, 2019 01:33 PM Read (via Android App)

The sales executive told me about the places those are just a few mins away from the property. There is Azad Nagar Metro Station , Billabong School , Kokilaben Ambani Hospital , Apna Bazar , Infinity Mall all these just a few is mins away from UK sangfroid. I will be happy to buy a house which is situated in such a convinent location.
Jul 31, 2019 05:19 PM Read (via Android App)

I don't usually write reviews but this time I genuinely felt of expressing my views on this.I was looking for a property in and around andheri since past 6 months now but wasn't able to find a place where I can at least get all the necessary and decent facilities .But when I heard of Uk realty's property in andheri called uk sangfroid I thought of paying a visit and I am glad that I did. I found all the answers to my questions and have got no two ways of saying that it is by far the best project in terms of amenities, location, infrastructure etc.
Jul 17, 2019 06:21 PM Read (via Android App)

We were assisted by one of the UK Realty sales executive and I was incredibly impressed by his patience. Despite our numerous questions and many requirements he was committed towards giving the best possible service. They just made the entire information gathering process so easy and smooth. Their properties are worth considering if you are looking for best of modern construction along with a good centralized location.
Jul 05, 2019 06:16 PM Read (via Android App)

UK Realty projects have everything under one roof. From amenities to security to open spaces. Their projects are thoughtful as well as affordable. I really loved their sangfroid project in andheri west. One of my friend suggested me to visit the sample flat of UK sangfroid and I was highly  impressed by the way it was built and presented. The surroundings are really clean and also peaceful.
Jun 21, 2019 05:57 PM Read (via iOS App)

Uk Realty has come up with amazing project at Andheri. It comes in with a list of amenities for its resident like gymnasium, swimming pool, high tech security, squash court and all. They have 2bhk and 3bhk luxurious apartments. I have heard that this project is nearing possession. I think it’s a great place in Andheri to live in.
Jun 14, 2019 04:22 PM Read (via iOS App)

Their projects are well planned and well structured. I was really amazed when I got to know that they are using aluminium formwork, a latest technology in construction for all their projects, and so are able to quickly develop and deliver in half the time of other developers. Much less stress as a result. dnt have to wonder if and when the delivey will happen.
Apr 03, 2019 01:55 AM Read (via iOS App)

Their sales representatives are really good. They will provide you with each and every detail regarding the project. I have booked a flat in uk iridium and I am really excited to move in there real soon. my family members were looking from a long time to shift towards suburb but were not able to get a decent society but I think this would be a great place to stay

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on UK Realty - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

UK Realty, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search