Srusti Realmart, Mumbai

67% 3 7 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Srusti Realmart, Mumbai

Summary
Feb 13, 2021 04:46 PM Read

Nice People! Very Beautiful Location! Nature View Greenery View residential Plots. Best is emi Options
Mar 10, 2020 04:02 PM Read

I am M. S. Pereira, residing at Naigaon, Vasai.

My contact no. is 9833518007

Srusti Realmart have bounced nearly 15 cheques.

Cheque bounce criminal case has already commenced in Vasai Criminal court.

Lets form a common cause group called SRUSTI REALMART FRAUD AFFECTED GROUP.

Please do not forget to leave your name, cell contact number and address for future action.

I will be visiting their office at Ghatkopar on Saturday 12 noon.
Jun 22, 2019 06:13 PM Read

SRUSTI REALMART LTD has dishonored payment of MY Cheques two of them for 39, 468 each.

They are FRAUD COMPANY and CHEATERS

BEWARE ALL - Please do not INVEST with them

I have registered a case for Cheque Bounce against them and will take them to COURT.

When they saw this POST, The Director - called to CANCEL this REVIEW from Google WebPost, and said they were will come up with settlement offer which was supposed to happen Monday Yesterday and since follow up - they DO NOT REPLY.

THIS COMPANY WILL BE TAKEN TO COURT AND MADE BLACKLIST. THEY ARE BOGUS, BASED IN GHATKOPAR MUMBAI.

Srusti Realmart - Mumbai
Feb 12, 2021 04:44 PM Read

Very Nice Location.project will become a new weekend getaway in Pune area. Good Concept. Good Project With Well Connected Roads.
Feb 10, 2021 02:22 PM Read

Thanx Dear sir, Finally I got My Dream Plots. I Was also Wonder with Such Negative Reviews . But As Per Your comment after complete my EMI I got My Plot Registration.
Feb 09, 2021 03:35 PM Read

I got good experience wit SRUSTI. They provides good support & services. Nice Concept Plots. One Thing is That You Have To wait For Registration For NA. After my plot registration I just sold my plots with double rate. Again Thanx Srusti
Feb 09, 2021 02:41 PM Read

Nice Company. nice location plots. nice EMI concept. I got my plots With NA After 48th month EMI completed. Thanx SRUSTI. I want Build BunglowNow

Showing: 1 - 7 Reviews on Srusti Realmart - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Srusti Realmart, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search