Construction Quality Questionable & Classless

33% 2.18 187 Reviews Claim this business
Construction Quality Questionable & Classless
Jan 11, 2018 04:18 PM 1122750 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Hello people, Here I am going to Share My own Experience with Sobha developers. we were planning to buy 3BHK. this is regarding Sobha Forestview. When construction started we ware very much excited about this project. my father told me to invest in it. but when I visited the place it was totally different picture all to gather.

If I tell you about customer service, they are fully trained and ruthless. they will talk to you very nicely but if you nail them they give you ruff answers and avoid answering you. that is what I feel. If I tell you The project design, It looks ok from outside. but the interior scene is not very much pleasant. plus I want to add that the common corridor is very small and thin. it makes a clear sound when people pass around or someone talks outside The flat. to me this is not comfortable. it is quite bad. it keeps bussing some noise I do not recommend this property to anyone. I recently invested in Township MG Road. This is the best property. everybody should look at it.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)