Just booked an apartment with Sobha

bangalore india

Just booked an apartment with Sobha
Sep 11, 2009 11:27 PM 15617 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I just booked an apartment at Sobha hill view(kanakpura road). Before buying I spent quite some time going through the blogs and discussions. This resulted in me having a low expectation from them. But till now( a weeks experience with them) has been good.

Why I booked their apartment?

1) Pricing - For this project their pricing is quite attractive. now. Its 1000/sqft less than Mantri Tranquil. They dont have any extra charges for higher floors.

2) Quality - I have stayed in Mantri residency and in L&T south city. Starting from tiles to bathroom doors, I found Sobha has better quality.

3) Construction Status- This project is mostly done and I could see clearly what I will get for the money I am paying.

Interaction with their marketing team(i talked to a person called Pradeep) was good( I think this is any way expected).

I tried calling their CRM(Creative Reasoning and manipulation?) team to get some details. Strange enough they called me back and give me the required details.

I think its too early to pass any judgement from me on them but still thought of sharing the experiance.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)