Dont trust anything Sobha personnel say

Bangalore India

Dont trust anything Sobha personnel say
Dec 21, 2009 03:59 PM 10092 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Having stayed in Bangalore for 5 years, I hold Sobha in high esteem as to its quality of deliverables & the professionalism it demonstrates.

Hence whren Sobha launched its project in Pune, I was rather keen to take a look & buy an apartment there.

In the course of the discussion, as it happens, I dealt with their marketing manager & head GM Sales, Mr kariappa, (I think western region). The discussion went well. I came forward a couple of steps & so did they. I was finally waiting for the initial formalities to be completed & from no where this bolt hit me. The guys called me up & said that Bangalore office has not approved the deal.

What the hell! How on earth can someone as senior as GM negotiate the deal & then the HO reject it. Why in first place did the GM gave me that deal? It sounds so unprofessional.

Never expected such an interaction from a builder who has pan India presence. If the initial dealing is so unprofessional, not sure what is in store once one signs the deal & is awaiting delivery of the apartment.

I have decided to cancel this deal & not do any further negotiations with them

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)