Skylark Mansions

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 2|Ready to Move Projects : 2
34% 1.85 89 Reviews Claim this business

Under Construction
Navallur, Chennai
₹23.19 L - ₹47.42 L

Reviews on Skylark Mansions

Summary
Oct 23, 2017 06:10 PM Read

After thorough examination in electronic city's various projects, found Skylark Royaume to be the best in quality and best value for the money,

Reviews against Skylark made me worried a lot, after having discussion with the skylark officials I was relieved and the work in site is on full swing.

Request everyone who is against Skylark kindly don't write all the rubbish without facts on public forums which is not true.

Competition is agreed, let it be a healthy competition, than a false story.

After seeing with my own eyes now am in a peaceful state of mind and satisfied with my choice SKYLARK.
Oct 19, 2017 06:07 PM Read

Guys, Honestly speaking, I did own research before purchasing the property at Skylark Ithaca. I noticed good work standards which I would like to put forth.

1- Construction quality is excellent with Industry Giant L&T being the contractor. Obviously, L&T doesn't compromise on any quality. Also understood from their staff that Even Electrical and plumbing contractors are Top in market.

2-Work progress , which I observed is very fast, as this I understood Mivan construction from L&T . I did not observe any wall undulations or any offsets in the beams inside my apartment, which unfortunately was visible in Brands like shobha City or Purva palm beach.

3- I liked the finishes quality very much especially they have used all branded fittings for sanitary wares, Tiles and Very good quality Doors. This is more than what other brands offer in their apartments. Very good mockup apartment and very much informative of the actual picture I would get .

Not to mention, they had good quality of Staff who were very kind to explain about the project in detail. I recomended this to my friend who works for IT major, and he booked an apartment in skylark Hennur road project.

So guys, I did not get dettered by any of comments written, but took time to research for project, which I found very much excellent. I Feel each one should visit the projects, and then make decisions, after all its hard earned money, which is goin in right hands!
Oct 16, 2017 08:15 PM Read

These Builders are very big frauds . They Have cheated many people including their own contractors . Buying a flat or apartment is like giving charity as they take the money and will not give you the apartment and will stop picking your cals, this is a very big scam. I have come to know from News 9 that they are in debt more than 600 cr . And even cheated their own daughter in-law . All proof is there in this video by News 9 . Dont fall for this scam .

Skylark Mansions
ALERT !
Sep 13, 2017 04:32 PM Read

I wanted to buy a apartment in Bangalore . So I was looking out and saw and came across this Skylark Builders . And then I researched regarding the company and to my shock saw that the company's owners have been booked for DOWRY HARASSMENT and are in huge debt . When the owners have harassed their DAUGHTER-IN-LAW then what projects are they gonna do and how they would harass their clients. And heard that all their projects are under stand still. Really happy to have known the truth before my money was in the drain. I am sharing this so that people do not lose their hard earned life savings.
Sep 13, 2017 03:54 PM Read

I am happy to write about Skylark after purchasing a property with them, they were helpful all the way and ensured purchase and the entire process until registration was done in a hassle free manner, special care was taken as I was a senior citizen and it being an investment of my life time savings .It was a good experience overall. I wish Skylark all the best for the future projects .

I would like to thank their staff including the support staff who helped in executing the registration in less than an 45 minutes, who facilitated this as I was running short of time and was unwell .
Sep 12, 2017 11:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

Skylark offers not only a great product but also great customer service. The key personnel of the company takes their personal responsibility to deliver a great product. I undoubtedly recommend Skylark for those who is not just looking for one product but for a relationship that lasts longer.
Sep 12, 2017 09:53 AM Read (via Mobile)

Surprised to hear of the issue below seems to be done with malicious intent. I have known the family since long and have invested with them since 2005 and have never been let down. the issue seems to be raised by the lady to tarnish the image of Saleem sir and family . moreover the girl is not saleem sirs daughter in law. Sad that 25 years of hard word and brand skylark is being tarnisned . This seems tio be the norm these days
Oct 13, 2016 10:03 AM Read

What we liked about Skylark Ithaca was enough space 22 acres for amenities, L&T construction - good builder, good connectivity to Tirupati Highway/KRPuram, Hoodi and to Hopefarm Junction. Train Station / Whitefield and SadaraMangala are also near by. There a good lake maintained by Army within 1 km. He has 2 BHK, 2.5 and 3BHK. Lot of walk space, and so on. He should not have charged for CAR Parking as it comes in Undivided share of land.

Staff send regular updates via email.
Aug 31, 2016 07:00 PM Read

I have seen this Villa project, Extremely good quality and Specious villas, Really good.Well connected to city and Airport.Value for Money over all. The designs and the specifications are really good. The club house is the major attraction, I have seen in Phase-1, its really nice one, they are coming up with a bigger club house with fully loaded amenities.People those are interested in this viscinity, they should come and experience the luxury in this particular project.

Showing: 81 - 89 Reviews on Skylark Mansions

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Skylark Mansions Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search