Skylark Mansions - A pleasant experience

31% 5 93 Reviews Claim this business

Skylark Mansions - A pleasant experience
Oct 24, 2017 04:40 PM 3116 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Recently I was in search of a premium apartment at Hosa road. After visiting projects from the top builders such as(BREN, Salarpuria, Sobha, Klassic etc), finally I came across a Project'Skylark Royaume' from Skylark Mansions.

I had an interesting conversation with the Marketing Team and the Technical Team at Project site about the overall features of the Project, in terms of amenities, quality of construction, Project Strategy etc. because I too work in construction and I found their work and Project Implementation Plan to be best from all the other projects plus the apartment they where offering was within my budget. So without any hesitation I decided to buy an apartment in Skylark Royaume.

I have to say the my experience with the Marketing and CRM team has been pleasant and worthwhile. So I say to all the people who are searching to buy an apartment, visit the Skylark Projects and make your own assessment and from my experience I can say with confidence that you will not be disappointed.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)