Sipani Properties, Bangalore

55% 2.73 33 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Sipani Properties, Bangalore

Summary
Jun 19, 2018 02:10 PM Read

Hi All,

Due to some personal reason I have cancelled my booking in Sipani Royal heritage . Sipani team ready to refund the booking amount.

Thank you for the commitment.

Mouthshut thank you for providing privilege to post our views here. This is a excellent place to share our views.Keep the good work.

Regards,
Nov 16, 2017 10:26 PM Read

One of the worst quality of construction and their is no on time delivery and I visited the property and saw one ready flat where the people are staying I have seen the rods in bedroom which have came out from the wall even we can see in the steps also.waste of money.If any of the for the flat please do nt go for sipani. This is only one reason.There are many issues you can see their even in one property their is HT Line inside the property Which is very dangerous.They are making the fool
Sep 24, 2017 12:42 PM Read

I have cancelled my flat booking, they took time but finally refunded entire amount. Good staff support also. Thanks for understanding. I changed my decision after booking worried will I get my money because many builders don't give. But Sipani gave back my hard earned money.

Sipani Properties - Bangalore
Jul 15, 2017 10:33 PM Read

If you want a property near bangalore then Sipani properties is one of the best property dealer. In our modern days everyone wants to buy a flat in a big city. But everyone could not fulfill their dreams. But if you would be able to buy a new flat then you would be searching for a property dealer to buy a good flat at less rate. Sipani properties could help you to buy you a new furnished flat.

Their price of properties is very low. Everyone can buy this. Their customer service is very good. They are very trustful. They are very helpful.
May 18, 2017 03:33 PM Read

1. Sipani does not have the completion certificate for this project from BMRDA though they claim to have got the approval from BMRDA.

2. The area is very isolate and a very insecure, a security guard was stabbed to death in the broad day light inside the campus.

3. Management is not trust worthy, they do any thing and everything to sell this project.

4. lately they have advertised that they have received OC, but OC received is from marsur panchayat which has no authority to give OC(when inquired about this in BMRDA)

5. Build quality is pathetic, cracks inside the apartments and they care least to get them repaired.

6. maintenance is pathetic, they collect a fixed amount from each flat irrespective of the flat size. 1BHK pays the same maintenance fee as 3BHK.

7. lot of deviations, a super market, park, clinic, ambulance promised but not allotted.

8. Hired very unprofessional and untrained maintenance staff as well as security agency.

9. no proper lighting inside and outside.

etc. etc. etc.

Do not invest in this project unless you want to risk your investment and compromise on all above mentioned problems.
May 16, 2017 08:56 PM Read

I would like to warn people about ever buying a Sipani property in Bangalore. They were supposed to build 25 spaces in Sipani Classe 1 and forgot to build one. They build only 24 parking spaces in Sipani Classe 1. Now, somehow they blame it on owners that they are legally bound to give a parking space for the one apartment they missed.

They are constructing a parking space which blocks my car, directly perpendicular to my parking space. Please do not buy a Sipani Properties house ever. Moreover, they are not telling the buyer of the new apartment for whom parking is being built. Their office also regularly threatens to disconnect my electricity even though I pay my electricity bill. Electricty doesn't come under builders. Also, send security guards over to threaten you about cutting power, making me feel very unsafe about living here.

Do share this posts with your friends to spread the word and never buy a sipani property. https://sipaniproperties.com/
Mar 16, 2017 11:22 AM Read

Bad Builder| I have cancelled my flat at Sipani Bliss 2 as I am moving to different location and can't continue with this flat. As per the discussion happened with Sales team, they said 2% will be deduct for cancellation. I had given Rs 10000 for booking. I am ready to pay Rs 2000 for penalty but they are not refunding Rs 8000 to me . They are just fooling people.Don't buy any flat with Sipani Builders.

I cancelled flat from Bren but they have refunded my amount but you can't expect this from Cheap builders like Sipani
Nov 04, 2016 02:28 PM Read

Sipani Properties is one among the D-grade builder. Not only the quality of construction is horrible even the management is horrible.

I bought an apartment five years back with & Banging my head till date because of following reasons.

1.Most of the construction are delayed because of'No proper Approvaemphasized textl' eg. more than Four years delayed projects like Sipani Grande, Sipani Classe etc.

1. There is no proper approved plan, All fake papers, Full of deviation for all the Sipani projects.

3.=The top management(Mr.R K Sipani, Dinesh Sipani & Ramesh Sipani) treat customer like dog.= which is truely worse. Actually you will be treated nicely only till agreement amount paid by customer. Then they shows there actual face.

1. Quality of construction is literally worse. infact Worse then D-grade builders actually.

Honestly, I have never seen such horrible builders.

Please never buy from sipani.
May 30, 2016 12:03 AM Read

Sipani Grande is one of the most beautiful building located in 6th Block Koramangala. It’s look and finishing is so beautiful. Unfortunately, I was unable to purchase an apartment here as it is ultra high-end and above my budget at 3Cr.  They have used marble in the whole apartment. I was more impressed however by the upkeep of the building and open space around it.

However, the quality of finishing is too good and I hope I can buy a flat here one day…
May 24, 2016 10:33 PM Read

I have been looking for a perfect home for myself since a while. It was my first home and I couldn't have the been happier with the choice I've made.  The greenery around the project and luxury amenities that SIpani is providing are perfect! Just what I've been lookign for.

The sales team took care of all my small queries and they were very accommodative of the modifications I asked to personalise my home and make it truly mine.

I look forward to moving here and the community they are aspiring to create.
Nov 27, 2015 10:50 AM Read

Sipani Properties dispatches Sipani Grande Creator Homes - articulation of pride, solace and Achievement?.Sipani Grande is one of Bangalore's most world class addresses in Koramangala, complimenting this premium neighborhood in the midst of rich green surroundings with its style and appeal.

Pleasantries in Sipani Grande .Choices accessible for homes complete with closets and kitchen cupboard. Two top of the line Swiss Schindler lifts and two staircases

Completely Prepared Rec center on porch. Vaastu Objection. Radio/Entryway Video telephone per condo and in security lodge. 100% Reinforcement Power(10 KVA per condo)

Two top of the line Swiss Schindler lifts and two staircases. An awesome group living background with similarly invested individuals. Top notch RCC Development and Civilities of Universal Benchmarks

Architect Bathrooms with Top of the line Germen fittings?Grohe and Kohler. All Water outlets have pressurized pumps/plane. An apartment suite of twelve ultra premium homes composed with most extreme tender loving care for the genuine specialist of extravagance way of life. Your planner home accompanies the BEST of the determination at the BEST Area with Genuine evaluating, Really, A blessing from heaven. Come, commend life in your own specific manner, at Sipani Grande where you live like a ruler . Only a couple of Flats accessible,

Rapture is a private undertaking by Sipani-Properties. The undertaking is situated at Thirumagondanahalli, Madivala in Bangalore. Pondering, if this is a right property for you to put resources into? At NirrtiGo, you can do the accompanying:

Pose a question: Whether you are hoping to purchase in Sipani-Properties Happiness for end-use or for speculation reason, pose a question about undertaking area; details; pleasantries; manufacturer's reputation from the bigger group.

Rate and compose an audit: You can rate this land venture on different parameters, for example, area, details, esteem for cash, floor arrangement, and so forth. Additionally, compose a point by point audit for Sipani-Properties Euphoria in light of your experience.

Discover Data: We have assembled the definite data, for example, leaflet, floor arranges, area guide, and fundamental information about Sipani-Properties Joy for your assessment.

Development Advancement: Track and partake in the development status of Sipani-Properties Delight Bangalore.

Set in the midst of lavish green surroundings, Sipani Delight is the most elite blend of city and rural life. Far from the buzzing about of the city with great availability to Silk Board, Koramangala and the major mechanical belt of the city by means of people in general transportation framework or generally – all at a reasonable cost.(2BHK – 1205, 875), (3BHK – 1323, 1275, 1416) Sq. Ft.

Resale: Would you say you are a financial specialist, guarantor? Do you possess a flat or various condo in this undertaking? List your lofts at NirrtiGo For nothing and make a beneficial leave or lease it out to win stable month to month
Nov 26, 2015 12:52 PM Read

Sipani properties deals with lot of black money. as I know they takes money by cash n the company employees get paid by cash. I feel that's illigal. Pls people be careful while dealing with a huge money with them. There information are not proper. careful before investing your hardearn money. you can be the one getting cheated.  I thought I will be a customer but got to know its horrible. Mr.Mehta is the sales manager there, and many fake commitments usually makes. good luck people. don't bang your head later.
Sep 12, 2015 10:16 PM Read

If u have the desire to buy flats in Bangalore at low budget go for Sipani builders.Currently they are having their on-going project next to electronic city, Koramangala and few other places.When I planned to buy a flat in Bangalore, I saw advertisement in internet for sipani properties.I showed interest and they called me.they were pretty good in explaining all the details and provided free cab pickup and drop from my place.In the site, sales manager were there who took own time in explaining me about the flats, amenities, possession.

They even had model house, actually it is a constructed flat whose possession is on october 2015.They even gave options to select our own furniture and up to 30% alteration can be done according to our preference. Vastu is also perfect.Since they are having project in developing area it is best suited for investment.

Showing: 21 - 33 Reviews on Sipani Properties - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Sipani Properties, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search