Silverglades, Gurgaon

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 0
8% 1.67 12 Reviews Claim this business

Project By Silverglades, Gurgaon

Status
Under Construction
Sohna, Gurgaon
Price On Request
2,3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Silverglades, Gurgaon

Summary
Mar 17, 2022 10:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic company, they don't have funds to complete there projects , never ever invest in the project , Melia is delayed for last 8 years pathetic company.

They say laburnum name but don't have anything on papers for that project fraud , company
Jul 18, 2021 10:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

I visited this project by Silverglades this weekend along with my family.

Although the project is delayed by almost 2-3yrs, but still according to the price and current construction status i am planning to invest in the project.

i have read reviews of other investors also.

Thats a concern but by checking this builders past record of delivery of projects i am pretty much satisfied.

My verdict is yes becoz at this price and stage of construction.Definately one can consider buying in this project.

i like aravali facing apartments view.
Jun 18, 2021 07:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought a flat in silverglades melia project in Sohna, and they promised delivery in 3 years as standard format. However, even after 6 years of launch, the project has not been completed and this shows way too unprofessional behaviour by the builder. They dont even bother to call up the investors and apologise for the delays. No work ethics or morals . The builder just wants to make money . But how long can he survive on others money . Builder will be prosecuted to hell in his afterlife and his future generations will be physically and mentally challenged , thats my curse . Idiot builder.

Silverglades - Gurgaon
Jun 27, 2019 01:59 AM Read

They are masters at overpromising and under delevering. We expected so much more because that is what they told us and we got just half of it.
Jun 16, 2019 05:04 AM Read

Make sure that you take a receipt from these people because they could lie about not getting the maintenance fee later.
Jun 15, 2019 12:07 AM Read

They keep postponing showing us the licenses and the approvals that we need to see as buyers of this property. After a certain time, I stopped asking them for the same and decided not to invest in this property.
Jun 11, 2019 05:04 AM Read

Many of the builders are seen insisting the buyers to pay for the extra money and get the legal details in place and have started forcing the buyers that the buyer should be able to undergo the legal work through their agents only who charge extra.
Jun 09, 2019 03:07 PM Read

The car lift does not work properly. We are stranded for minutes and sometimes hours when we have to use our car to go out.
Jun 07, 2019 10:42 PM Read

This building has more than 20 floors yet there is no fire fighting system here.How thety can play with our lives like that is questionable.
Jun 03, 2019 01:03 AM Read

They have no issues telling lies just to make sure that the property is sold. It is terrible to see the lengths that they would go to in order to sell the property.
May 29, 2019 07:01 PM Read

In the current times, there has been a large mismatch between supply and actual demand in terms of unit and ticket size of the properties. It has been seen that the unit sizes of the properties have drastically failed since the past few months.
Aug 07, 2017 08:34 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends, today I want to share my review about This builder. I have invested my hard earned money in there one project called Marchent plaza, this project is situated at sector 88A. Sector 88A is a comercial sector. I have invested my money for good returns although I did not get any single Rupee its been almost 4 years now.

Please refer below points for details.

1. Project timeline : Builder commitment was 3 years, although its been more than 4 years its still under construction.

2. Payment plan : As per builder buyer agreement plan I have paid almost 85% although project is still not completed and it will take 2 plus more year. As per there plan builder has taken 25% of property value at the time of booking which would be approx 8 lacs although they have started the construction work after 1.5 years. In 1.5 years they have enjoyed our hard earned money.

3. Customer service : They have one so called customer care team, there job is just to send reminder emails to there customers for payment and late payments interest. I have sent many queries for cancellations of this unit but I did not get any reply.

4. Staff courtesy : They dont have any ethics they never reply to there customer query.

Showing: 1 - 12 Reviews on Silverglades - Gurgaon

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Silverglades, Gurgaon Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search