Silverglades, Gurgaon

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 0
1% 1.44 9 Reviews Claim this business

Project By Silverglades, Gurgaon

Status
Under Construction
Sohna, Gurgaon
Price On Request
2,3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Silverglades, Gurgaon

Summary
14 days ago Read
They are masters at overpromising and under delevering. We expected so much more because that is what they told us and we got just half of it.
25 days ago Read
Make sure that you take a receipt from these people because they could lie about not getting the maintenance fee later.
26 days ago Read
They keep postponing showing us the licenses and the approvals that we need to see as buyers of this property. After a certain time, I stopped asking them for the same and decided not to invest in this property.

Silverglades - Gurgaon
Aug 07, 2017 08:34 PM Read (via Android App)
Hello friends, today I want to share my review about This builder. I have invested my hard earned money in there one project called Marchent plaza, this project is situated at sector 88A. Sector 88A is a comercial sector. I have invested my money for good returns although I did not get any singl...Read More
30 days ago Read
Many of the builders are seen insisting the buyers to pay for the extra money and get the legal details in place and have started forcing the buyers that the buyer should be able to undergo the legal work through their agents only who charge extra.

Real estate is one among the thriving industries that offer a long-tenure investment opportunity. Choosing the right builder will assist you to get your dream home or property easy. Currently, financial institutions and banks turn up with new offers that best suits home shoppers.
Jun 09, 2019 03:07 PM Read
The car lift does not work properly. We are stranded for minutes and sometimes hours when we have to use our car to go out.
Jun 07, 2019 10:42 PM Read
This building has more than 20 floors yet there is no fire fighting system here.How thety can play with our lives like that is questionable.
Jun 03, 2019 01:03 AM Read
They have no issues telling lies just to make sure that the property is sold. It is terrible to see the lengths that they would go to in order to sell the property.
May 29, 2019 07:01 PM Read
In the current times, there has been a large mismatch between supply and actual demand in terms of unit and ticket size of the properties. It has been seen that the unit sizes of the properties have drastically failed since the past few months.

Showing: 1 - 9 of 9 Reviews on Silverglades - Gurgaon

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Silverglades, Gurgaon Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search