Shapoorji Pallonji, Bangalore

About Us

Location

#-76, Pembroke, Layout, Panathur, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore 560103, KA

Reviews on Shapoorji Pallonji, Bangalore

Summary
Feb 21, 2022 10:10 AM Read (via Mobile)

Big promises but no credibility. I booked a 3 BHk flat in maple tower in 2016. Was to be handed over in 2019 dec. The delivery date has bee repeatedly extended to June 2020, dec 2020, July 2021, sep 2021, March 2022 and latest is sep 2022 and the sales guys are already telling g the new customers dec2022!

No end to this. Worst part they have got RERA extension also for these dates by bribing the RERA officials ( which is again a spineless organization and is there only to protect the builders rather than the buyers)

Your money will be stuck with them as their agreement is one sided and there is no exit from that. Stay away from them until the project is completed and ready to occupy.

We are yet to see the lake, park and the landscape they promised.
Feb 16, 2022 12:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a 3 BHK flat in 2015 and promised delivery in 2019. By August 2019 they collected 90% saying 90% was complete and always showing bogus photos. Iam bleeding from paying 5 figure monthly EMI , the scoundrels do not even have courtesy to communicate a valid completion. Now those thugs have communicated to RERA that only 61% is complete and have been taking 6 month extensions citing COVID ( force Maejure clause) for last 2.5 years bribing the useless corrupt RERA authority. All the RERA hearings Builder lawyer does not join and the hearing dates keep getting pushed.

Tareek pe Tareek. Tareek pe Taareek. Naak me dhum Karke Rakh Diya hai.

Gali Gali me shor hai ki

SP sabse bada chor hai !
Nov 23, 2021 11:33 AM Read

SP is not reliable builder. None of their executives keep their words. Maple Tower in Park West was supposed to be delivered by Dec 2019. I am still waiting to get any finite time line. SP does not share any credible plan of delivery and project of execution. Recently, I came to know, SP has got RERA extension till Sept 2022, this also none of the SP executive shared with customers. I am very disappointed with my investments made in Park West. I don't recommend any one to invest with SP.

Shapoorji Pallonji - Bangalore
Sep 29, 2020 07:54 AM Read

I bought a 3 BHK falt in parkwest. It was not so good experience. First the sales team doesn't care for customers and the handover of the flat was delayed by 1 one and half year. There were lot of issues like water logging and walls becoming wet, electrical wiring issues, etc.

Sales team mentioned that the amenities present in all towers will be accessible to everyone, but that is not the case, tower amenities are only for that tower residents. This was biggest mistake by builder. Even after handing over the flats ie after two years the tower amenities are not ready for use.

So if you are buying flat get all the things clarified and then buy.
Jun 26, 2019 06:16 AM Read

We do not get to do anything productive at our own house. They claim an interest fee if we want to do anything productive at our house.
Jun 25, 2019 07:22 AM Read

This is a good project but when rera came in the picture then the possession is extended by 2 years. Also, the amenities provided were not upto acceptable level.
Jun 22, 2019 10:25 AM Read

The liquidity scenario to convert commercial assets into active liquid cash flows have been highly inactive and the developers have been failing at getting themselves funded for some of the great under constructed projects. This needs to be improve.
Jun 21, 2019 04:19 AM Read

The builder has not even obtained construction permission and he wants people to invest in his project! People are not fools! We know that people like these builders exist who want to just run away with other people's hard-earned money!
Jun 02, 2019 01:15 PM Read

The fees for maintenance is so high here without any reason because the amenities and facilities are not up to the mark.
Nov 01, 2017 11:54 PM Read (via iOS App)

Hi all.

Sharing the experience with Shapoorji pallonji Bangalore, my brother recently brought a flat which is near Vartur Hobbli Bangalore we had a good experience with the builders, we compared with many builders and finally we got best area and best deal with them we took a1BHK flat which comes around 63.5 lacks and the downpayment was just 10% repeat, and the best part we did not go for any loan where we saved a lot to pay the extra interest now we started paying The instalment.

The apartment that Brahman is very good and also all the facilities provided with paying less cost. As of now I am very satisfied with the builders also hope for the future and also definitely I’ll suggest others can try daily with shapoorji Pallonji

Mar 08, 2016 12:18 AM Read (via Android App)

Shaporji is the famous one of company in dubai, I still work in shaporji in maktoum resitential phase 2 site at dubai  , nice work, good salery and more benifits to give employees, really I proud of work in shaporji company, mainly safety zero tolerance in our company magic words

Showing: 1 - 11 Reviews on Shapoorji Pallonji - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Shapoorji Pallonji, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search