SHRI Group, Greater noida

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
50% 2.5 4 Reviews Claim this business

Sector 16B, Greater Noida
₹37.8 L - ₹1 Cr
2,3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on SHRI Group, Greater noida

Summary
Oct 28, 2020 11:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi, I am Mahima yadav in the last year I booked 2 bhk flat in Shri Radha Sky park through MH Siddiqui an employee of Reckon.

At the time of booking MH Siddiqui big promises which generally happens at the time of booking.

They Clearly said that if your loan didn’t get sanctioned you will get refund of your entire booking amount within 2 months.

My loan get approved from PNB Housing but there is a condition that BBA need to get registered from the authority for disbursement of loan. When I asked builder that I have to register my BBA from the authority then Builder immediately taken U turn and not agreed for agreement registration which clearly shows that Builder is not reliable.

My loan not get disbursed so I cancelled my booking and asked builder to refund my booking amount. Now sales manager Sapna and Banking head Anil yadav started making big big stories and commitments.

So please be careful and think twice before booking the flat.

Finally in this year after too much struggle I will get my my complete money back.
May 24, 2020 11:35 AM Read (via Android App)

I booked a flat here in the cascade tower in August 2019. Loan formalities have been completed and canara bank helped me with the home loan.

As per me the staff is really unprofessional as soon as you have booked the flat. No one is concerned about your issues. It took me a while to understand a few things as I am a first time buyer.

Construction speed is either too slow or not even happening as I have not seen anything being done since the time I have booked the Flat.

I would not recommend this place to anyone and I am in the process of contacting other buyers because if in case they do not give any help to us and do not have answers to questions then I am certainly going to the Court.
Jan 03, 2020 06:34 PM Read

After lot of home search in Noida and Greater Noida locations I finally found SHRI Group Project SHRI Radha Aqua Gardens that located near by ajnara home and french apartment, this is under construction project but as per locality it is best for me. I found very spacious flats when I see sample of two bhk & three bhk, I realized that it will perfect for me and I booked a unit in cascade tower. it's little bit costly as per nearby project like SKA, Supertech eco 3, and Nirala aspire but perfect place 4 living.

SHRI Group - Greater noida
Feb 05, 2019 06:42 PM Read

Shri Aqua Gardens by Shri Group - Extreme Fraud Company. Read my Whole Story.

Hi, I am Hrishikesh Roy in the last year I booked Shri Aqua Gardens 3 BHK flat in Lagoon Tower Unit no. 2001 via Sahil an employee of Invest Mango broker company.

My sales manager was Amit Tripathi. And Sales head Miss Sapna.

I booked this flat in Subvention Scheme where Indiabulls were financing company.

While the time of booking they did all those big-big promises which generally happens while the time of sales in a property.

They Clearly said that if in Subvention scheme your loan didn't get sanctioned we will refund your entire booking amount without any deduction.

And when Indiabulls didn't sanction the loan precisely Indiabulls stop sanctioning loans to any lenders for some internal problems in Indiabulls.

Now Shri Group has taken a 180-degree U-turn that they will deduct admin charges+ GST on that.

When I start making noises about my hard earned money, the people started avoiding me and stop picking up my phone and they never ever replied back to my any emails since very long.

None of the key person involved in it is replying back to my email or phone. They are harassing me a lot.

I spoke to Anil Yadav(General manager in the finance dept.), Rajan Shukla in the Sales dept. but none of them are fulfilling their responsibilities.

Now they are getting abusive to me that I can't do anything to them as they are a very big builder and nobody can't do anything to them.

This is my suggestion to all the Future buyer of SHRI Group they are very-very sweet while the time of SALE but believe me they will start treating you as a beggar once anything goes wrong in your deal and they will intentionally try to stop your payment at any cost.

So, please it is my humble request you to all the SHRI group buyers kindly try to send my message to the right concern person to sort out my harassment which the company people are doing with me.

Showing: 1 - 4 Reviews on SHRI Group - Greater noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

SHRI Group, Greater noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search