Runwal Group, Mumbai

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 3|Ready to Move Projects : 3
13% 1.33 24 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

Runwal & Omkar Esquare, 5th Floor, Eastern Express Highway, Opp. Sion Chunabhatti Signal, Sion East, Mumbai 400022, MH

Project By Runwal Group, Mumbai

₹7.07 Cr - ₹11.24 Cr
3,4 BHK Apartments

Project By Runwal Group in Other Cities

Reviews on Runwal Group, Mumbai

Summary
Jan 30, 2021 03:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

The construction ideas are bad and facilities you have to beg to get resolve.

No professional behavior
Jan 28, 2021 09:43 AM Read (via Mobile)

They are most unethical and unprofessional construction group self had come acrosss. Most of the projects are delayed. No price appreciation.. construction quality poor ..They themselves kill the price..ao fun to invest. Project can change at any given point..
Nov 26, 2020 06:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Never buy from them if it’s ur hard earned money. We got a flat from them it was a nightmare , never thought will go through an experience like that . When it’s one of the most happiest moments in ones life to buy a house . But they did their best to make it the worst experience .

Runwal Group - Mumbai
Sep 07, 2020 01:02 AM Read

I had booked in 2015, have been paying hefty EMI since then. After so much wait received oc received in Feb for 2 bhk towers where I booked. Since Jan I registered with brokers to find customer to rent out since I live in Banglore due to work on-site project on rent. Facing hard times on finances because of this situation. Broker suggested 38-44k I might get. I am not yet able find any customers since then. Broker said too many units now available in same project as well in Kanjur East, so they are negotiating hard. Many tenant left the city during Covid and working from their originating city or moved to low rent flats outside Mumbai, so lot of units is open for rent and prices are down.

Now I have told my brokers to ask customers looking for 1/1.5 bhk they can rent 2bhk on same price, which is around 22-29k broker said.
Aug 12, 2020 02:42 PM Read

I had booked the flat feb 2020 and cancelled the same within 15 days . I had already paid the 50000/- as token amount and now they are just refused to refund.

Poor customer service,

No cooperation at all

I will never suggest this

not recommended at all.
May 01, 2020 12:59 AM Read

Tower 6, 7, 8 which received OC recently and Tower 1, 2, 3 are ready. My friend works in BMC'S' ward of Mumbai. BMC has converted this premises into COVID-19 or corona hospital and Quarantine Centre. My friend regularly visits this premises daily for supervision. He said, there are many suspected patient living here in the empty houses. Many are from slums of Dharavi, Mankhurd, Govandi, Shivaji Nagar, Bandra. The rooms and premises have become very dirty; people vomiting, shitting in the rooms with no water. BMC Cleaning staff is not much here. Waste coming from this center is so huge that BMC had to float a tender, check the link. It is very difficult scenario, underground water storage and pipes also appear contaminated as some people fell ill. Certain areas and floors have become contaminated of virus. He thinks it will be very difficult for new resident to live here at least for a year or more if infection stays.

Mar 15, 2020 09:20 PM Read

Visited this Runwal Forests in the month of December. I was informed that oc will be taking two months like Jan 2020. No sign of the possession even in Feb 2020. Amenities will be fully operational by 2022. New towers constructed inside premises so it will be noisy and polluted.

Wanted compact 2BHK but their 1.5BHK is actually 1BHK only and pricing is also so high inspite of small carpet. I can't even fit my wardrobes in the bedrooms.

Group as whole is struggling a lot. Standards are getting low, cost cutting is huge(PIMCO aka CITY lifts installed in Runwal Forest instead Schindler or any other international brand), poor quality and delay in delivery(Runwal Greens and Forrest both got delayed substantially).

People in Runwal Greens have made a loss buying that property.

I thanked my friend who helped me research more on the project.
Jan 05, 2020 02:14 PM Read (via Android App)

This is wonderful one and looking good.come and see this type of one.its also good look .rate that one 100% useful one.the runwal reserve is in abroad and some near place in the product
Aug 10, 2019 04:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

I moved in the building Runwal Serene few months back. Can see the cracks already start forming in the walls. Window frames are leaking and even after requesting multiple times to get it fixed, very rude behaviour from site officer, Ankit Pandey. They just want to fix things in flat they are not able to sell and don't give a damn to residents already residing in the sold flats.
Jul 20, 2019 03:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have bought flat in Runwal mycity in 2017and did registration on 7/07/2017 as GST was applicable by this time . But still Runwal took mvat from us of Rs 46923/- since then we are following up for refund but nothing is happening. There CRM executive keep on changing and we have to keep on repeating our story .

And demand letter is always with late payment charges when we approach for this they says we will talk to management and get back to you. That never happens.

Pathetic customer services and highly unprofessional staff after taking booking money they will be least bother about ur concerns .

And today when we went to their office to meet someone senior for the same issue he came and he was so aggressive and arrogant said m busy you take appointment and come . Because he is so called AVP Mr. Krishna Jhala as if he going to kill us if we ask him any question.

This how Runwal so called AVP behaves with customer.

DONT BUY PROPERTY FROM RUNWAL.
Jan 10, 2019 01:32 PM Read

Never ever trust Runwal properties. You will only feel cheated and they have best employees to support them. We had nightmare after we went to check their property. We were called by them for some offer and we had some issues to be sorted back home but their respresentative as Runwal bliss kanjurmarg insisted just to swipe token of amount 51000 and then drama started. we cancelled our booking within two days because confirmed some issues with out fathers health. We interacted with CRM and they just fooled us for months with several meetings and asking for evidences. Even after providing evidences and showing all the records to them they always denied evidences were concrete. They did all the drama of humanity and everything but interally they are pathetic people. Such a big builder denies 51000 token money after providing so many evidences of his own employee cheating on clients and all the reports of hospitalisation and treatment?

All this was so traumatic. Guys I wish you all badluck in all your future projects.
Nov 16, 2018 02:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Before sale runwal sales team given so many wrong commitment

1)They don't know about original flats configuration.

2)They don't know about scheme or real value of voucher.

3)They don't know how to treat customer after sales.

4)They don't know how to maintain true relation with customer.

Bharat Bhanushali

+91 9833162188

C2501 Runwal bliss
Sep 06, 2018 08:07 AM Read (via Mobile)

Behavior of runwal builder is not good. critical treatment of your family member then also will not give your money back.Maharera infomed to returned rs 283069 on hearing. he take 24% Rate of interest on delay payment and forfait paid amount& forced own rule on customer.
Sep 03, 2018 06:28 PM Read

My experience with Runwal has been a nightmare. I booked a flat at Runwal Greens Annexe Chestnut in 2010. Possession was to be given in Dec 2014. After taking 100% payment, these cheater demanded extra 10.5 Lakhs outside the agreement and thereby denied possession.

Beware of the glittery advertisement. These people have no ethics and no moral values. I would never recommend Runwal to anyone. They have Politicians to Police to Lawmakers all managed, so you would be running pillar to post without any relief. See the pic of Subhash Runwal cutting cake with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Shivsena Chief Udhav Thackrey. And his friend Mr Chief MInister is the Chief MInister, Law MInister and Home Minister of the State(Three key positions of State held by one man). No hope for Common man.

I have filed a case against Runwal Homes Pvt. Ltd., which they say that the company has amalgamated with Propel Developers Pvt. Ltd.

My Father a senior citizen had purchased this flat with all his lifetime savings and still waiting to get the possession of the flat. Never book with Runwal Group.

You can contact me to get my case details @ my email id bijupalleri@gmail.com. My mobile number 09819487978.
Jan 19, 2018 09:36 PM Read

Extreme disappointed with Runwal official behaviours and commitment - Ref Flat no 1204, Runwal Elina

Respected Sir / Mam! This is with reference to project called Runwal Elina F-1204 12th Floor situated at_ where my total price consideration was agreed for R 1, 81, 11, 749/- where after the bargaining the best quoted rate was finalised as Rs 11000/- psf. Now coming to the issue, below are my concerns;

1. Occupany Certificate not on time

2. Extreme Partiality with clients.

1.As we have a family function at our home on 7th of Feb and based on this situation we were committted by the Runwal sales representative as that OCCUPANCY CERTIFICATE SHALL BE AVAILABLE BY 31ST DECEMBER 2017, AND TODAY WE ARE ON HALF WAY OF JANUARY 2018.

So as were are out of time frame already without OC, our planning of booking Runwal Elina failed mesirably for our family and the booking here didnt worked for us.

1. At the time of booking, I had notice that gifts were alloted to various clients on booking of the flat and so as I`ve demanded the same. When I approached to Mrs Mrinal Trivedi - Sales Representative @ Runwal Elina for the Gift she told that Gifts are availble only when I book the flat @ 12500/- and she told that she will check with higher authorities for the same.

And for this regards again we are appointed to Mr Manoj Chellani where he told atleast you must book @ 11, 3000 psf to qualfiy the gift or else we will not receive any gifts from your end. We were quite disappointed on this point and it create extreme bad impression of Runwal and feeling some guilt if we would had booked somewhere else.

For you reference we had already given the token amount of Rs 11, 00, 000/- at one go after the meeting with Mrs Mrinal Trivedi.

Requests officials to rule out some thing in our favour as the booking plan in runwal as affected our family celebration on time and booking in your project havent worked for us.

Hope for some positive response.

For any other queries please do call on the number mentioned below.

Thanks.

With Best Regards,

Sunil Jain.
Oct 18, 2017 11:49 AM Read

I happened to book in their pre launch Runwal mycity code name Walk in 2014 with the promise of starting the project in next three to four months. Even in 2017, though they claim to have started the project now, no proper details are given.

When asked them to cancel my booking and refund, they say whole 20% is I paid is gone. Their language tells you that once you have booked you are at our mercy. You pay/do as per our terms or you loose whatever you have paid already.

Even after three years, they have not given me proper plan of the flat too.

They hardly pickup the phone in customer care. Only sales people pick up phone and offer sweet talk. The moment they realize you existing customer, they offer excuses like your particular agent is busy etc.

I would suggest anybody to book from smaller builder itself. At least you catch his collar if you are mistreated as you are directly dealing with them.

In case of Runwal.U can only listen to a representative who is as helpless as you. The one who can repeat few sentences like a trained parrot.

Too pathetic. DONT BOOK with them and waste your hard earned money and be at their mercy,

SORRY that couldnot give ZERO stars
May 09, 2017 02:42 PM Read

I Recently got shifted to Thane(w), and I have rented a flat in a society made by Runwal Developers and builders. To be real. I was impressed by the society and buildings from the outside. inside flat was also good. I was planning to buy a flat from Runwal Builders. Its been 2 months now. and I have literally dropped the idea of buying a flat made by Runwal builders. No finishing at all, No Perfection. Behind the main door frame, the cement is falling off. The pipelines and the drainage system is worst as all the time bad smell comes from the bathroom, trust I have cleaned every nook and corner of the bathroom and yet I have no idea from where the smell is coming from. The electric sockets used are of cheap quality because when you try to remove your charger the socket comes out. and many more drawbacks so personally would not recommend to buy it.
Jan 18, 2017 08:07 AM Read (via iOS App)

Paid them in 2006 for two flats in Runwal Infinuty on LBS Road Mulund West. Till now no construction ! They paid very little interest only after a consumer case was filed in Delhi ! I request all to avoid this builder at any cost so that you do not risk you hard earned wealth as buying a house is the most important decision of your life .
Feb 17, 2016 07:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

I got to know about Runwal group through an estate agent who praised the groip and their structures constructed. I was impressed and decided to buy a 1BHK at Thane location of their site. Once the building and the interiors were made, I was happy. But after few months, problems of leakage along the roof started appearing. I was surprised and informed the builders, but they gave excuses. The leakage was because of poor construction. After paying a good amount, I was not expecting this kind of construction.

I tried approaching masons to reconstruct a bit of the leaking area, to hide it, but to no avail. It starts leaking again at few other areas. It becomes worst during rains when water leaks badly from the corners.

The basic construction looks weak structured and definitely not a long staying building by this group!

The staff gives ample excuses and suggests to meet this person and that. Once they have sold their property they don't really care what happens after that.

Not a construction group I would ever go back to or recommend!
Feb 11, 2016 12:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Runwals.unethical, unprofessional, extortionists to the common man, delayed projects, no feedback, no personal discussions after selling the flat and making u a bakra, looting common man, managing all politicians and police to go against them.cheaters!

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Runwal Group - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Runwal Group, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search