Runwal elina sakinaka

16% 1.48 25 Reviews Claim this business

Runwal elina sakinaka
Jan 19, 2018 09:36 PM 31163 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Extreme disappointed with Runwal official behaviours and commitment - Ref Flat no 1204, Runwal Elina

Respected Sir / Mam! This is with reference to project called Runwal Elina F-1204 12th Floor situated at_ where my total price consideration was agreed for R 1, 81, 11, 749/- where after the bargaining the best quoted rate was finalised as Rs 11000/- psf. Now coming to the issue, below are my concerns;

1. Occupany Certificate not on time

2. Extreme Partiality with clients.

1.As we have a family function at our home on 7th of Feb and based on this situation we were committted by the Runwal sales representative as that OCCUPANCY CERTIFICATE SHALL BE AVAILABLE BY 31ST DECEMBER 2017, AND TODAY WE ARE ON HALF WAY OF JANUARY 2018.

So as were are out of time frame already without OC, our planning of booking Runwal Elina failed mesirably for our family and the booking here didnt worked for us.

1. At the time of booking, I had notice that gifts were alloted to various clients on booking of the flat and so as I`ve demanded the same. When I approached to Mrs Mrinal Trivedi - Sales Representative @ Runwal Elina for the Gift she told that Gifts are availble only when I book the flat @ 12500/- and she told that she will check with higher authorities for the same.

And for this regards again we are appointed to Mr Manoj Chellani where he told atleast you must book @ 11, 3000 psf to qualfiy the gift or else we will not receive any gifts from your end. We were quite disappointed on this point and it create extreme bad impression of Runwal and feeling some guilt if we would had booked somewhere else.

For you reference we had already given the token amount of Rs 11, 00, 000/- at one go after the meeting with Mrs Mrinal Trivedi.

Requests officials to rule out some thing in our favour as the booking plan in runwal as affected our family celebration on time and booking in your project havent worked for us.

Hope for some positive response.

For any other queries please do call on the number mentioned below.

Thanks.

With Best Regards,

Sunil Jain.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)