Residential Apartments Builders, Bangalore

67% 2.17 6 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Residential Apartments Builders, Bangalore

Summary
Oct 11, 2020 11:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad quality of works, material

Always put aggrement to make interior from DSMAX

This agreement they will hide in aggrement paper.

Finally after registration they will create problems.

So be aware.

All pics are latest.
May 29, 2015 12:00 PM Read

I recently cancelled an apartment booking at Pashmina Brookwoods and its now 45 days asking for a refund. The company is yet to do it.  The senior officials are not even responding. The customer relations person gives one excuse after other after extending deadlines.

If they are so unprofessional, one can imagine the plight of the buyers who are expecting Pashmina to keep their commitments on actual delivery of their projects in Bangalore.
Apr 06, 2015 09:45 PM Read

Pros:

Good location

Build quality for average builder is ok

A Khata for flats

Amenities like swimming pool, gym and clubhouse available

Association is good.

Cons/Issues/Concerns:

Though A Khata, it has deviations in setback area and FAR deviation

2 Penthouses on top floor so FAR deviation

Gym and Clubhouse on top floor, not approved in BBMP for G+4 apartments

Swimming pool is not functional, though Gym and clubhouse is functional.

Sometime tanker comes in summer.

Overall I will say build quality is ok for an average builder but will fall under akrama sakrama and will not be able to get OC(occupancy certificate). Though property has A Khata, one has to pay penalty to regularize entire building. We are struggling to get cauvery connection due to OC not being available. So if you are buying, be ready to pay 3-4 lacs penalty.

Residential Apartments Builders - Bangalore
Mar 05, 2015 01:32 PM Read

Myself Sanju, working with IT company in electronics city phase 2, I have registered my two bed flat here in Sri Vishnu Pearls in Ground floor as I have my old grand parents at home and also stated my Interiors. I have visited this project last two months ago and I wanted to convert my rent into EMI but I have seen this project is good for my requirement as per my office location is close by. Construction Quality is good said by my father in law as he was in to civil construction.

I got the loan from State Bank of Hydrabad, Bommasandra Branch, and I have no issues so far with this project. I have also cross checked legal tittles with my advocate in Indira Nagar, he said that the titles are clear and asked to get the E-khata from builder.

Later even E-khata is also provided with me. I wish to recommend this project.

Thanks,

Sanjay
Mar 03, 2015 11:16 AM Read

White Breeze is a residential apartment complex in Nagondahalli, Whitefield.  The project is abutting the BDA proposed peripheral ring road.  The PRR has got the environmental clearance by MOEF.  The project consists of 124 units with G+3 Floors.

All individual walls with BBMP approval, A Khata.  Possession by June 2016.  Excellent plans and excellent staff courtesey to explain about the property.  Am planning to book a flat here.  Guys just try out and visit property.  The sales team is very helpful with price negotiation.
Jul 02, 2013 03:40 PM Read

I registered a flat with Residental Apartment builder in 2011. They didn't get approval for a long time. Now, after about 10 months, they got the approval with quite a lot of changes (from 4 floors to 7 floors, 1200 to 1400 apartments etc.- very very cramped layout). I didn’t like tie changed and opted not to sign the revised agreement. They asked me to send an email for cancellation and now are deducting 25000 plus service tax for no fault of mine.

This builder is a real cheat and there are lot of people who are withdrawing from Royal Castle project.

Please beware!

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Residential Apartments Builders, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search