Reliaable Developers, Bangalore

57% 2.86 7 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Reliaable Developers, Bangalore

Summary
Dec 31, 2021 02:46 PM Read

I booked a plot with them, and they themselves canceled it. My money has been stuck with them for a year. They do not receive the calls whatsoever.

This is the story I've heard from almost every buyer I have interacted with. Shocked to see the positive reviews here. Please exercise caution before you commit.
Dec 26, 2021 11:41 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am looking for a plot for investment purpose at the time one of my friend refered reliable developers..I visited all properties nice development infrastructure everything good ..this is good property to invest . And sales guy syed will help me a lot he will give the best deal .
Dec 26, 2021 11:35 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked plot recently in Reliaable e city due to personal reasons I have cancelled my booking after 15 days I have got my refund thanks to Reliaable team

Reliaable Dollars Colony - off Hosur Road - Bangalore
Jul 21, 2021 12:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Booked plot in reliaable dolor colony, later cancelled, As promised by the builder i got my refund back.
Apr 06, 2021 03:51 AM Read

This is a true story of the many victims of Reliaable Developers(RD) cheating on the Purva Westend project. Currently there are more than 20 cases pending RD - you can check RERA website. More than 30 apartments were sold in 2019-20 under the landowner’s share(H P Rama Reddy and A Rama Reddy are the owners). Even after six months of signing the sale agreement, there was no sale deed. The buyers got anxious and filed RERA cases and police complaints. RD did not budge. The two employees we mostly interact with viz., Usha and Arun(so-called CEO) are like criminals with no conscience. They just forget you after receiving the payment. They do not pick up calls and frustrate you.

After more than a year of fight and struggle, around 10 buyers got possession of their flat. The others are still waiting for their dream home. RERA is a toothless authority and they can’t help you here.

FRIENDS THIS IS A TRUE ACCOUNT OF THE SUFFERING OF THE BUYERS. IF YOU WANT PROOF JUST VISIT THEIR OFFICE ON MUSEUM ROAD AND SIT IN THE RECEPTION. INVARIABLY YOU WILL FIND A CUSTOMER OF RD WHO IS CHEATED WITH APARTMENT OR PLOT.

STAY AWAY FROM RELIAABLE DEVELOPERS!
Mar 04, 2021 09:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

I came to know about Prime City venture through a friend and that too he mentioned Reliaable Developers do with only BDA approved layouts. I have been waiting from long for BDA approved layouts.Then I have gone through Reliaable Developers site. It was funny that an extra "a" in their name. And also I checked with my colleagues and friends about this developer. I got very good feedback from most guys.

Then I visited their other ventures like Dollars colony, Elegance and few more. And I checked with people who are living in the ventures. Everybody told they are really happy with the development except bit delay in Clubhouse, that too the respective ventures started with 10 acres and finally ended with 100 acres. That's why the clubhouses also huge related to the respective ventures.

When I started looking at the place, PrimeCity is really at nice location and then we bargained with Marketing Executive Mr. Syed. I got really bargain from him. Thanks to Syed. After that I gave references. Most of my friends visited this place and they to bought plots. We requested for documents for legal verification.

Admin team (Maria) provided each and every document. We verified with our legal lawyer. He told me to go-ahead with this venture. Then I paid the amount and remaining went to bank loan. Once loan git approved, admin team pushed us for registration. Registration was done very quick. I found new friends in PrimeCity and happy customers too. Thank you Reliaable Developers.
Feb 23, 2020 03:46 PM Read

I purchased a ready-to-move flat from Reliaable developers under landowner share in August 2019 in Purva Westend and paid 90% of the amount and signed agreement of sale and construction agreement. I was expecting sale deed registration and possession by October/November 2019 as per the terms in the agreement. So far, neither sale deed is registered nor possession given. I have repeatedly called and sent emails to Usha G and Arun. There has been no response. Later I learnt that there is dispute between Reliaable and Purva. The possession is now 5 months late and I am paying EMI of 1 lac every month. There are 15 other buyers in the same boat.

RELIAABLE DEVELOPERS is a FRAUD company and dont buy from them. Spread this message so that other are not DUPED by them.

Showing: 1 - 7 Reviews on Reliaable Developers - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Reliaable Developers, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search