Reliaable Developers, Bangalore

About Us

Location

16 & 16/1, Reliable Phoenix Tower, 4th Floor, Museum Road, Bengaluru 560001, KA

Reviews on Reliaable Developers, Bangalore

Summary
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

They are bunch of fraud. Once you register the plot, they will never pick your call and even forget all the commitments they made. For these frauste
10 days ago Read

I booked plot in Ecity project paying 2 Lakhs as booking amount. Due to personal reasons, I had to cancel the booking. Requested for some portion atleast as a refund. I did not receive any amount. Disappointed.
29 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Project Ecity is quite good. Happy with the pricing. The best part is - property is surrounded by lake….

Reliaable Developers - Bangalore
29 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Bought property here and it was a best deal. Process was smooth and sales team was very helpful. Overall its a great deal with great amenities.
29 days ago Read

Builder is very friendly, we with 2 friend booked the plot, but due to family issue my friend has cancelled the plot in reeliable ecity, As promise by mr.sayed my friend got refund of his booking amount with 30 days.And I am happy with my 1500 plots.

Thanks Reeliable Team
29 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Thanks to Reliaable team i got my refund of my booking amount because of personal reason i have cancelled the plot booking
Nov 28, 2021 12:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

Got the EOI amount from the builder.

Thanks to the marketing team.

Thanks to syed and team for calling up and informing the amount would be refunded as promised.
Nov 18, 2021 01:42 PM Read

They simply take money and will not build any amenities.its not worth for money. so please do not buy plot from RD.they dont even respond once they take money from you.
Nov 03, 2021 12:11 PM Read

I Have checked many project in and around this area I got a good deal in Reliaable Ecity we bought 2 plot with my cousin and its worth. after booking some personal issue my cousin cancelled the plot but he got the refund within 20 days
Oct 01, 2021 02:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very good experience with Mr Syed at e city. He is

Very professional.. Good project and good staff..
Oct 01, 2021 01:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

It's a best project and beautiful project ... I had a good experience so far and best things it's located between 2 lake
Sep 27, 2021 12:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don't believe this fraud people. I have booked a plot in primecity and went to legal verification. My lawyer asked some legal documents. But they could not provide them. Then they offered me to take DC convertion plot. At that time I don't know that iam going to be cheated.I agreed and booked a plot. Then the same story repeated. They didn't provide documents which my lawer asked. So I'm asing for refund since 6months. They are telling that u can't get any refund. These people not answering to my call. Not responding to mail. Friends don't be cheated and don't waste ur hard earned money.
Aug 05, 2021 02:38 PM Read

It was an average experience could do a lot better with the sites and properties…
Aug 05, 2021 10:23 AM Read

Don't trust Reliaable/Poinier developers. They are cheaters. In Dollar's colony Phase-1 they showed us a good club house & took hefty amount towards the membership of the club house. Now they are changing that club house into a PUB & Restaurant. Can anyone just imagine a Pub & Restaurant inside a gating community which is meant for families. No electricity, No water, No drainage nothing is available in Dollar's colony itself. Developer is bluffing saying they will get it done once 60% occupancy happens. God knows when & where we will get the club house for which they have taken around 3-4 Lakhs.
Jul 27, 2021 01:25 PM Read

These guys know one thing very well - not picking the call.

In beginning they will tell if your work is not done can escallate here . But once time come you keep calling and sending mail no one will respond
Jul 23, 2021 08:16 AM Read

Booked a plot and had to cancel the same.Received the refund as per their booking policy from Reliable eventhough with delays.
Jul 15, 2021 11:57 AM Read

Refund amount from the Reliaable developer received after deducting the necessary booking amount from them.
Jul 09, 2021 07:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Booked a plot at reliaable residenza. Prices are reasonable and affordable too. The plots are ready to move and ready for construction.
Jun 30, 2021 06:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Provides Exceptional Customer Service..... thanking you for your admirable service........keep going with the same and can move still better..
Jun 30, 2021 04:50 PM Read

Reliable developers is one of the best developers which I have seen and experienced.they create a very good environment with great amenities to stay .the most trusted company.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Reliaable Developers - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Reliaable Developers, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search