Reliaable Developers, Bangalore

About Us

Location

16 & 16/1, Reliable Phoenix Tower, 4th Floor, Museum Road, Bengaluru 560001, KA

Reviews on Reliaable Developers, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 07, 2022 05:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi I had booked a plot at Reliable project paid a booking amount of 5lakhs due to some reasons I had to cancel my booking so requested a refund on email got it within the assured time.
Jul 17, 2022 02:18 PM Read

Booked one plot in Reliable prime city almost 2.5years before. Paid 2 lakh booking amount and got set of documents to verify legally,

Lawyer asked for amount 2 important documents. Team never reverted back with those documents even after several followup's. Requested for a refund as papers missing, but dint receive refund even after 2 years.

Even I don't see proper response from the employees of the builder especially Syed, Director Arun he don't know how to respond to customer call totally he his unprofessional used indecent words and have recorded same. now I am going to file a case against fraud developer and the owner of the site which I purchased. Looks like management blind here seeing all these negative replies. Please requesting you people don't waste your hard earned money. before proceeding anything please reverify it multiple times.

Looks like full fraud company.

Please donot waste your hard earned money on these cheaters
Jun 24, 2022 07:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

Booked one plot in Reliable Ecity almost 6 months before. Paid 1 lakh booking amount and got set of documents to verify legally.

Lawyer asked for amount 5 important documents. Team never reverted back with those documents even after several followups. Requested for a refund as papers missing, but dint receive refund even after 6 months.

Even the project did not progress even a bit in last 2 quarters.

Looks like full fraud company. It also has a sister company called pioneer developers.

Please donot waste your hard earned money on these cheaters.

Reliaable Developers - Bangalore
Mar 24, 2022 09:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

It's been 2years since we have taken the plot and no electricity is provided for a layout. Our house construction is completed no electricity... Worst and horrible developers never buy any plots from they. Rural areas have electricity if they can't provide as per the BDA norms what the buliders they aa
Mar 08, 2022 07:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

They work in sell and escape mode. One of layout the developer didn't even pay electricity bills and BESCOM has given ultimatum to cut power to the entire layout. This is just one of the incident.
Feb 27, 2022 09:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

Dont loose your hardly earned money.....

They are best in making you fool..

Before investing in These kind of builder's think more..

For you it a dream house.. For them its just Project or a site..... They pay nice amount to channel partners make you fool.......

As a vendors i know about this fraud company
Feb 26, 2022 01:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

Horrible builder. Fake promise, fool you. It's your hard earned money don't waste it. We are regretting
Jan 23, 2022 06:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are bunch of fraud. Once you register the plot, they will never pick your call and even forget all the commitments they made. For these frauste
Jan 14, 2022 05:37 PM Read

I booked plot in Ecity project paying 2 Lakhs as booking amount. Due to personal reasons, I had to cancel the booking. Requested for some portion atleast as a refund. I did not receive any amount. Disappointed.
Dec 26, 2021 04:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Project Ecity is quite good. Happy with the pricing. The best part is - property is surrounded by lake….
Dec 26, 2021 11:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

Bought property here and it was a best deal. Process was smooth and sales team was very helpful. Overall its a great deal with great amenities.
Dec 26, 2021 11:37 AM Read

Builder is very friendly, we with 2 friend booked the plot, but due to family issue my friend has cancelled the plot in reeliable ecity, As promise by mr.sayed my friend got refund of his booking amount with 30 days.And I am happy with my 1500 plots.

Thanks Reeliable Team
Dec 26, 2021 11:35 AM Read (via Mobile)

Thanks to Reliaable team i got my refund of my booking amount because of personal reason i have cancelled the plot booking
Nov 28, 2021 12:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

Got the EOI amount from the builder.

Thanks to the marketing team.

Thanks to syed and team for calling up and informing the amount would be refunded as promised.
Nov 18, 2021 01:42 PM Read

They simply take money and will not build any amenities.its not worth for money. so please do not buy plot from RD.they dont even respond once they take money from you.
Nov 03, 2021 12:11 PM Read

I Have checked many project in and around this area I got a good deal in Reliaable Ecity we bought 2 plot with my cousin and its worth. after booking some personal issue my cousin cancelled the plot but he got the refund within 20 days
Oct 01, 2021 02:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very good experience with Mr Syed at e city. He is

Very professional.. Good project and good staff..
Oct 01, 2021 01:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

It's a best project and beautiful project ... I had a good experience so far and best things it's located between 2 lake
Sep 27, 2021 12:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don't believe this fraud people. I have booked a plot in primecity and went to legal verification. My lawyer asked some legal documents. But they could not provide them. Then they offered me to take DC convertion plot. At that time I don't know that iam going to be cheated.I agreed and booked a plot. Then the same story repeated. They didn't provide documents which my lawer asked. So I'm asing for refund since 6months. They are telling that u can't get any refund. These people not answering to my call. Not responding to mail. Friends don't be cheated and don't waste ur hard earned money.
Aug 05, 2021 02:38 PM Read

It was an average experience could do a lot better with the sites and properties…

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Reliaable Developers - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Reliaable Developers, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search