Radiance Realty, Chennai

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 5
30% 2.03 35 Reviews Claim this business

₹33.8 L - ₹37.3 L
Poonamallee, Chennai
₹31.9 L - ₹56.6 L

Reviews on Radiance Realty, Chennai

Summary
Jun 12, 2018 11:44 AM Read

I chose Radiance Mandarin because it was coming up next to my rented apartment. I went and saw the finish especially the flooring and view and I immediately liked it The location has good connectivity and is near my office. Comparing with other projects in the locality I liked Mandarin because of the look and finish. I get the best view from my apartment with free-flowing air and light. I love the place a lot.
May 11, 2018 08:48 AM Read (via Android App)

Everything is good except CRM. There is no proper guidance to complete all the formalities. I request CRM people to guide the customer regularly for completing all the formalities on time and hond over the Key in promising date.Thank you.Apartments construction is very good with all the amenities.
Jan 20, 2018 09:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have experienced one of the best coordination with the company, and cost of the property is as per the market and no fancy price, it’s an in house construction, they give more priority on strength of the building, that’s very important, slightly negligible glitches are there, since they are handling large projects it’s natural overall it’s good.

Radiance Realty - Chennai
Dec 08, 2017 04:44 PM Read

Thank you "Radiance" for the work in making Radiance Empire a place that our family truly loves, cherish and is continually “wow’d” by. Our dream home.

Radiance did with grace and professionalism that is seldom exhibited in these fast- paced busy lives we all have. Please proud of the work you have accomplished and the way you have made our family feel in our home and what you have given to us for now and into the future. We are eternally thankful!

Shanida M

Radiance Empire
Nov 24, 2017 10:43 AM Read

We have purchased two apartments with Radiance, First at their Ivy Terrace project at Egattur and then at their Mandarin project, Thoraipakkam.

There is no shortage of builders or apartments in Chennai but we chose to go with Radiance even the second time mainly as they put customer service and focus on top of their priority and this clearly differentiated them from the others.

If you are my kind of a buyer(30-45Y, Professional), there are many reasons why Radiance should top your shopping list

1) Strategic Locations - Their every project seems to be perfectly located. I could not have bought a better located apartment than Mandarin.

2) Right size - Mid sized apartment communities(200-300 flats) give you a good balance of community living without the inordinate delays and litigations that plague magnum sized ones. With Radiance, you are more likely to get your apartment handed over on time than with another one.

3) Focus on a type of customer - Each project meets the needs and expectations of a specific type of individual. We appreciated this because it creates a like minded community. Unlike some projects such as the Opaline which try to offer flats for economy to super luxury all in the same place.

4) No ADF bullshit - Some builders make the most out this Advanced Disbursement Facility on Loans and divert funds to other projects. Radiance payment schedules have always been construction linked and I find this straightforward.

To top it off, their staff, at any level, have been very courteous and flexible and have never lost temper and have attended to queries promptly. While you don't hear what you want all the time, I find that they are taught how to treat a customer.

We faced delays at Mandarin due to our govt bureaucracies but are now moving in amidst much excitement.
Aug 28, 2017 09:42 PM Read

I purchased a flat in Radiance Mandarin project in OMR last year with their promise that they will handover the same in January, 2017. But so far it's been delayed citing various excuses. Every time when you call, they will promise that the handover will happen next month and this is happening for the past few months. No idea whether the handover will happen by this year end as it's getting extended every month.
Jul 10, 2017 12:15 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi All

Please do not believe what sales team say. They lie plainly on your face. Not very transparent in approach. Not sure why people say they have high trust. Its always advisable to buy a ready to movie in property with these guys. Whatever you want, get it in writing as well.
Dec 01, 2016 12:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

I own a house at Radiance Mercury, Perumbakkam. Nowadays, builders promise a lot which includes'ON TIME DELIVERY'. Do they really stick to it? No. But, Radiance realty builders are one among the very few builders who really keep their promise. Do visit their completed houses whether it is Shine project or Mandrian at OMR. You will be definitely be impressed. I would say the same for the Radiance Mercury project.

Many suggested me to go for Oxygen, Urban Tree project or Casa Grande Cherry pick which are just beside the Radiance Mercury project. I just found that the look and finish is unique at Radiance. This builder really knows what they do.

One among the very few projects which is constructed to a level above the road level just to avoid the rain water getting into your coverd car parking. Visit the site you will know what I am trying to say.

I don't want to name few other projects which were promised for a handover in the year 2015 and is still pending. Today it is December 2016 which is the promised month of handover and I am getting it. I would even accept if they delay it by a month but, definitely not a year as done by other builders.

Customisation is a bit costlier but, the base price is the lowest from the builder of this quality is definitely a thumbs up. Few other builders may offer at a price tag lesser. FYI Radiance Mercury project is a gated community with their own club house with all modern aminities to offer.

If you think that this project is far away from the road, just do a research on the global hospital/embassy project road extension. You will understand why Radiance Mercury project will have a advantage to it. The builders who have purchased the land in-between Radiance Mercury and Embassy/Global Hospital can establish and sell their homes only when the road between is linked. The 40FT road within the boundaries of Radiance and Embassy project is already ready to be linked. Once it is linked, you need not use the longer route to reach the Perumbakkam mainroad.

With Metro station coming up and the construction for the Central Institute of classical Tamil at Perumbakkam, what else would be your best investment idea?
Apr 12, 2016 04:18 PM Read

I bought an apartment in Radiance Shine in Kazhipattur, OMR. I was in search for a good project and builder for almost a year which fits my budget. After seeing almost 20 builders,

I zeroed in on Radiance Shine and I found that their previous projects to be good(near the toll gate) and thought that would go ahead with them. I booked the apartment in August 2014 and the interaction with their staff were good from then on. All the queries which were put forward to them were answered promptly. They initially promised to deliver it in June 2015, but with the progress I knew that it was next to impossible.

Then they committed December 2015, floods came in as a saviour for them. So atlast the completion was done in Feb 2016 and I opted to get the handover of the keys by 11-Feb-16. All the payment were completed during this time. This is when all the issues started. I was surprised to see that the house was not cleaned while going in for handover which they promised to do beforehand. The tile work in the home was really bad. I really did not expect it to happen, but happend and I am trying to follow up with them for the last 1 month but in vain. They sent an image showing that the cleaning work was completed, but it was so visible in the image that the flooring had gaps which their personnel sitting at office were also able to find but the so called engineers at the site are not able to recognize and they say that everything is completed. If you try to escalate this to their manager, he will not directly talk to the buyers, but will ask his subordinates to deal with it and they won't pick your call or have the courtesy to call you back. All in all, I am totally dissatisfied with this purchase. If you are not bothered about the finishes, then you can go ahead with them, else stay away from them.
Aug 25, 2015 09:07 PM Read

I must say my experience with Radiance reality so far has been only on the factor of trust. I believe in their projects.

Back in the year 2012 for few months I was on an eager search for an apartment in Chennai’s My lapore area, but never found suitable place that

I wished for, and if by chance I found any they turned to be a project of some developers that I have never heard about, which makes a dicey situation for me.

I am a kind of person who needs to have his instinct ticked clear before zeroing down anything on earth. Soon, I took online help to aggravate my search and came across many sites but ultimately made the final call to visit a project by Radiance reality.

They have got a credibility and goodwill in the market for their body of work. After my visit to Visvamoda in warren road of Mylapore, I was more than satisfied and decided to make it a place which I call home.
Excellent
Jul 15, 2019 09:55 AM Read

Am an educationist, trainer and production director for television. Having three branches of my nursery schools, which one of them is located in Sithalapakkam, I want to stay near my school. I searched nearby for a single BHK flat in a good township, so far I have looked at a lot of projects in which we can have our evening classes. But I found Radiance Mercury in Perumbakkam through online. I visited directly for an enquiry, I really liked it. After the seen model house and all its amenities, fittings I am much satisfied in all aspects. And the marketing team supported in a good way and CRM persons are handles everything in much professional.
Jun 08, 2018 12:16 PM Read

Radiance helped me buy an attractive apartment at Radiance Shine OMR. We had a very healthy interaction with the staff and they cleared all our doubts effortlessly. overall the service is highly satisfactory and will probably recommend radiance to my family and friends
Nov 27, 2017 06:14 PM Read

Hai, thought of boking apartment with Radiance, went(he having more then 10 years experience)with architect for accessing, Basic is they are not bulit up a area calculation, it's cheating, and I know about very much about that area, during the worst rainy reason you have to book hotel and stay, people using boat service in that area,

Future lot of robberies will be there as one of the local guys told because of slum con board service was too worst,

The owners had even boycotted the handover process and the builder abruptly walked out without proper handover and also delay in handover even after the commitment given by the MD, buyers are facing significant financial burden with loan interest, they are not get proper approval,

so friends, please think and book that buliders.
Aug 03, 2016 01:30 PM Read

I recently bought an apartment in the Radiance Shine project in OMR, Chennai and I have to say that I had a wonderful experience. Right from the time that I first made contact, the customer service have been very helpful and courteous. They answered all my questions and doubts as well as patiently helping me navigate through all the paperwork. The apartment itself lived up to all the promises with high quality materials and fittings.

The amenities were well maintained and the handover of the apartments happened on the promised date. Something which is quite rare to find these days. I am very pleased with my experience and would definitely recommend them to others as well.
May 30, 2016 05:32 PM Read

I have been very happy with the services provided to me by Radiance Realty developers. Their customer service team was very patient and helpful with all my queries and doubts. They made special efforts to ensure that I was aware of the entire process and made sure that there were no hidden costs. Not only did they help me find an apartment which fit perfectly with my needs but they also gave me a tour of the property and showed me all the proper documentation for the project.

Another aspect that I liked about them is the fact that stuck to their original plans without any additional unwanted surprises. They were able to deliver the project on time without having to cut short on quality. I am happy knowing that my money is safely invested!

Showing: 21 - 35 Reviews on Radiance Realty - Chennai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Radiance Realty, Chennai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search