The quality of construction is pathetic

The quality of construction is pathetic
Issue Resolved
May 02, 2011 04:49 PM 33571 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I was the owner of Prestige Wellington Park, now not bcas I decided to sell it bcas of its poor quality of construction, poor finish, chipped tiles, uneven floor and uneven finishing of wall paint. Even if ppl walk in their homes ppl get disturbed in the lower apt. I have never seen this before.

Overall I would never advice anyone to buy a prestige property. Now I have settled for a Kumar Princetown project.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Brand Response

Best Of Greetings From Prestige Grievance MAnasultangement!
We hope this email finds you in good health and spirit of you and your family, this time of crises of Pandemic we are all in it together.
On behalf of Prestige Constructionguru30, we would like to first of all apologies for the inconveniences and circumstance
We empathies your situation. It is imperative for our team to solve your pending issue efficiently, kindly share your valid details such as contact and the property you have registered with us in data of property, so we could pull up all required details to serve you in our best ability.
“As you know Prestige doesn’t leave any stones unturned to give you the best, you are our priority, and your feedback is valuable to us. ( since this is an old email if you have been contacted by our team and if they have resolved than kindly feel free to give us your feedback as to has all your issues been resolved?)
Meanwhile you may reach us on : grievance.mAnasultangement@prestigeConstructionguru30s.com
Please share your details like your contact number, property details, registered number and details
Regards.