Prestige Tranquility - Breach of Trust

Prestige Tranquility - Breach of Trust
Issue Resolved
Jan 29, 2015 12:32 PM 100985 views

Product Implementation Rate:

It was one of the most appealing projects of Bangalore when I decided to buy it, however, I feel betrayed now.

Before buying the property, we were categorically told by Prestige, that the Chicken Feed Factory will go away before the property is ready for possession.I visited the property last December to check progress of the project and I was greeted by the foul stench and odour emanating from the Chicken Factory.Every time I visited this property to check progress, the stench is unbearable making me wonder, how will all those customers including me who have bought this property will ever be able to stay here.

When I approached Prestige and talked about the commitment I had got before buying the property.I was astonished to see how they were shrugging off their responsibility to own this issue.they are saying, the chicken feed factory is not theirs and hence they cannot control it.

For me its a "BREACH OF TRUST".had I got this response at the time of buying this property, I would not have gone ahead neither would I have recommended by friends and family who are also stuck with me now.

I feel cheated and betrayed, all my hard earned money has gone into this so called dream home.

I am not sure, how small customers like us can do anything about this and fighting this with Prestige Constructions, the so called largest builder/developer of Bangalore.

I will most likely sell off this property soon

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Brand Response

Best Of Greetings From Prestige Grievance MAnasultangement!
We hope this email finds you in good health and spirit of you and your family, this time of crises of Pandemic we are all in it together.
On behalf of Prestige Constructionguru30, we would like to first of all apologies for the inconveniences and circumstance
We empathies your situation. It is imperative for our team to solve your pending issue efficiently, kindly share your valid details such as contact and the property you have registered with us in data of property, so we could pull up all required details to serve you in our best ability.
“As you know Prestige doesn’t leave any stones unturned to give you the best, you are our priority, and your feedback is valuable to us. ( since this is an old email if you have been contacted by our team and if they have resolved than kindly feel free to give us your feedback as to has all your issues been resolved?)
Meanwhile you may reach us on : grievance.mAnasultangement@prestigeConstructionguru30s.com
Please share your details like your contact number, property details, registered number and details
Regards.