Pathetic interior design and installation by Morph

Pathetic interior design and installation by Morph
Issue Resolved
May 25, 2012 12:15 PM 39346 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I own a 3.5 BHK flat in Prestige Shantiniketan. Because I stay abroad, I trusted prestige to take up my wardrobe and kitchen design and installation. The catalogues shown to me were pretty nice. But when I visited my flat recently, I was in for a rude shock. I came to know that all prestige interiors is handled by some Morph Design Company. They had done a pathetic job. The wardrobe members were bent and unfinished. Even a part of my wardrobe was jutting out of the wall. It was so bad that I was brought to tears.

Now I am even ashamed to put my otherwise lovely flat on rent. Prestige is a good builder but please don't trust them with any interior work because it is entirely handled by Morph Design which is just a bunch of uneducated people.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Brand Response

Best Of Greetings From Prestige Grievance MAnasultangement!
We hope this email finds you in good health and spirit of you and your family, this time of crises of Pandemic we are all in it together.
On behalf of Prestige Constructionguru30, we would like to first of all apologies for the inconveniences and circumstance
We empathies your situation. It is imperative for our team to solve your pending issue efficiently, kindly share your valid details such as contact and the property you have registered with us in data of property, so we could pull up all required details to serve you in our best ability.
“As you know Prestige doesn’t leave any stones unturned to give you the best, you are our priority, and your feedback is valuable to us. ( since this is an old email if you have been contacted by our team and if they have resolved than kindly feel free to give us your feedback as to has all your issues been resolved?)
Meanwhile you may reach us on : grievance.mAnasultangement@prestigeConstructionguru30s.com
Please share your details like your contact number, property details, registered number and details
Regards.