Pashmina Builders & Developers, Bangalore

About Us

Location

24/1, Vittal Mallya Rd, Ashok Nagar, Bangalore 560001, KA

Reviews on Pashmina Builders & Developers, Bangalore

Summary
Feb 28, 2022 02:24 PM Read

Apartments follow a plan that is hard to initially comprehend but eventually, the intricacy of the planning shines through. A great investment and beautifully designed amenities and services, all designed to create a city walled off from the real city. Pashmina waterfront is a great place.
Jan 19, 2022 12:01 PM Read

Upscale apartment complex. Large format units, well-lit & great air ventilation. One of the best flats to buy in Bangalore.
Jan 17, 2022 03:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Quality construction, and spacious homes. Great views, light & ventilation. I am very much happy to buy a flat here

Pashmina Builders & Developers - Bangalore
Jan 17, 2022 02:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

A beautiful high-end apartment complex, looking fabulous, the place is too good and very much suitable for me.
Jun 25, 2021 05:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Many of the Real Estate builders in Bangalore are not having value for money but not in the case of Pashmina Developers. The quality of project and amenities they provide for spacious apartments shows that they value for the hard earned money of the people. It is rich in future returns, so I suggest you can go for it
Jun 25, 2021 03:12 PM Read

Pashmina is a dream project for many. The amenities are up to date with the large spacious apartment complex, this can be termed as perfect gateway to the world of enhanced ambience and luxury. Excellent location accessible to shopping malls, schools, hospitals, ATM etc,
Jun 01, 2021 02:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very good residential complex to stay with family. Located at prime spot. It has future development potential.
Jun 01, 2021 01:42 PM Read

Good Affordable Residential Complex. Located at prime spot. It has future development potential. Awesome Place to stay with family.
Jun 01, 2021 01:25 PM Read

One of the finest place to stay with your family. Pashmina builders has done justice with the lands and cow maintaining it with utmost care.
Mar 23, 2021 01:47 PM Read

Great company! the entire team is extremely supportive. It's been a pleasure working with Pashmina Group!
Mar 10, 2021 05:57 PM Read

A property like waterfront is a blessing. Old Madras is really progressing and gaining momentum. I along with my husband were thinking since a long time to move into a property that gives luxury and good amenities. We are happy we found a place according to our needs. Good job Pashmina Waterfront for helping us finding our dream home!
Feb 27, 2020 02:07 PM Read

On one side we are very happy with project its was really worth investing in Pashmina water front, on the other side, we fail to understand why they are not interested to complete the outside works, it for their own benefit, their sales will improve, it would not take more than 3 months to completed these, above 250 people have registered their apartment, where has the monies gone, they are making a very great mistake, by not completeing the outside work, Pashmina team our request is complete it fast, I would have certainly given 5 star but no.
Jan 09, 2020 03:39 PM Read

I am proposing to buy a apartment in Pashmina waterfront, I know OC has been received, thats why after seeing so many project there I liked brigade exotica and Pashmina waterfront, brigade price is too much and per sft is very high and small land, I went through the reviews, initial negative reviews because of delay, but now good reviews from handing over customer, hence I am deciding to book one 3 bhk for 98L, quality also is very excellent, I dont know howmuch star to give, I am giving 4 because the project is very good.
Jan 08, 2020 11:26 AM Read

I have gone thru all reviews in google and mouth shut, earlier reviews are negative, now they have become postive, as I am a going to be buyer, and my negotiations are going on, I visited the project 4 times with my family and every one in my family liked the project, it is very open and very good light and ventilation, I discussed with 3 existing clients there, they said only delay is the problem, every thing else is very good, the builder is also not a cheater. I am satisfied and decided to buy there, Pashmina told me they will hand over the apartment by April 2020,
Apr 17, 2019 03:41 PM Read

Good location to invest as budigere is a promising area with lot of developments around. The project is excellent with good quality and good amenities at affordable price. Expecting good returns from this investment. As an investor I recommend Pashmina Lagoon in that Vicinity as you can get good deals.
Mar 31, 2019 03:48 PM Read

I stay in Budigere currently, was looking into projects in and around, as I see the progress and potential in this location I have bought a 2BHK in lagoon for 35L and would recommend whoever is looking investment. Lagoon is well planned and good utilisation of space as room sizes are very good.
Mar 23, 2019 08:01 PM Read

I visited the property after one of my cousin who has booked a flat there asked me to, it was good but the room sizes are small compared to other projects in that area, but for the cost its OK, Its good for young generation. the area will take time to develop, builders are claiming it ll take 2 years but I think it ll take minimum 4 yrs to develop, prices are OK types for the property, plans are also good, if you can wait for 3-4 yrs for the area to develop its a good option. I wanted to invest hence booked a 1 BHK, since builder takes care of the EMIs till handover, nothing much to lose.
Jan 15, 2019 04:06 PM Read

Good property work is going on at great speed I am looking forward to see my completed flat.Pashmina Lagoon is very well planned, construction quality is good, I have bought Jodi apartment last month, it's value for money! thanks to pashmina management.
Jan 14, 2019 09:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very well designed, visited the site, all reviews posted here we're fearsome, but the painting of blocks hv commenced, they are geniune builders, hv bought Jodi apartment , 3 bedroom for 50L , value for money, they took me and family to the bought apartment and showed me all round the project with patients
Jan 11, 2019 01:47 PM Read

Peaceful place away from main traffic this property is for the people who want live in peace and away from pollution prices are very competitive. I have been searching for a property in that area for quite sometime but was not able to find in my budget.Lagoon Residences fit in both my pocket and quality

Showing: 61 - 80 Reviews on Pashmina Builders & Developers - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Pashmina Builders & Developers, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search