Ozone Group, Bangalore

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 2|Ready to Move Projects : 0
100% 4.5 2 Reviews Overall Summary

Devanahalli , Bangalore
Price On Request

Project By Ozone Group in Other Cities

Reviews on Ozone Group, Bangalore

Summary
0 hrs 10 mins ago Read

I have bought an apartment in Aqua Block of Ozone Urbana developed by Ozone Group. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase. The builder has done a great job in terms of construction, finishing providing amenities for the residents in their township.

However, there was a delay in the handover of the apartment which caused some inconvenience. Secondly, there were a few maintenance services issues as it was part of a large township, but things settled down and now I am happy and would recommend Ozone Urbana to others looking for a good quality home.
19 days ago Read

I recently purchased a new apartment and I have to say, the Ozone Group did an amazing job! The attention to detail and quality of work was impressive. The materials used were top-notch and the finishes were flawless. The team was always available to answer any questions I had and were very responsive to any concerns I had. I highly recommend Ozone Group to anyone looking to purchase a new apartment. They truly exceeded my expectations and I am extremely happy with my new home. Thank you for the great work!

Showing: 1 - 2 Reviews on Ozone Group - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Ozone Group, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search