Neminath Group, Mumbai

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
67% 2.67 3 Reviews Claim this business

Project By Neminath Group, Mumbai

Status
Ready to Move
Andheri West, Mumbai
₹1.88 Cr - ₹2.68 Cr
2,3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Neminath Group, Mumbai

Summary
Feb 14, 2022 09:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic experience buying. They will make you go around the moon with their false promises. For my BT to other bank they have made my life hell. Building is of bad quality. After years staying in the building have seen so many people harrased by this group of people for various reason.
May 02, 2021 11:29 AM Read (via Android App)

I have seen this building many times

I want to take one of this flat as soon as possible because I love this infrastructure and their interior design
Apr 23, 2021 03:31 PM Read (via Android App)

This is the best place for buying I am one of the customer of this place their staff is also very good they do what they say I think you all should prefer this place for you home and you can also check out there for your residence.

Showing: 1 - 3 Reviews on Neminath Group - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Neminath Group, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search