Myhna Properties, Bangalore

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 0
78% 4.13 28 Reviews Claim this business

Project By Myhna Properties, Bangalore

Status
Under Construction
Varthur, Bangalore
₹54.9 L - ₹77.6 L
2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Myhna Properties, Bangalore

Summary
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Happen to visit this project which is near completion & found the project very promising as well as at the good location. Found all major aminities required & nothing short of Prestige projectn
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I am very happy & satisfied with the myhna properties projects. Specially the MD of the project is an excellent chap. Their staff is very coperative.
17 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I am very happy with the project & it's location. I have seen the other projects also which I found very interesting & appealing for investment

Myhna Properties - Bangalore
21 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I found this project very good & satisfying from all the aspects of the full fledged amenities. i would recommend this project in varthur area as one of the best
Dec 13, 2021 08:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am than happy with the builder for his sincere efforts to complete the project with right intention & maintaining the quality promised.
Nov 28, 2021 05:12 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is one of the prime property with all amenities. I was very impressed with the Developer. He has dwlivered the project as per promise
Nov 27, 2021 03:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

Likable property in varthur area , I liked the amenities and clubhouse of this project . It is at par with the prestige project.
Nov 16, 2021 08:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

The property is at a prime location and I am very happy with the decision to buy property with Myhna builder.

The regular updates are given by the builder and the quality is good. I trust this builder.
Nov 12, 2021 08:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Excellent project, Quality of project is maintained as per the promise.

This is one of the best project in this Vinicity.
Oct 28, 2021 03:19 PM Read

I have booked flat in Myhna Maple and I have got my flat key in very good condition. There were a few issues for which were addressed on high priority and resolved immediately. I am happywith my decision to take my dream flat in Myhna Maple,
Oct 27, 2021 09:35 AM Read

This is a good builder project, but the office staff is very bad

I met with a lady name MADHURA, who is one of the worst and attitude lady, I was supposed to meet senior lady Soumya, but this lady misguided me saying she is on long leave, later I came to know she was on leave for 2 days, only due to money, she has afforded me to give 50k for getting good facing apartment in Varthur.

And her attitude is really worst.

Mr. karthik I don't know why you are not taking seriously about this lady, we have already informed you earlier regarding this, when my friend faced a same problem.

But still you have not taken serious action on her, hope you dismiss this kind of workers from your office, this will be a very bad name for your company.

Last year she has asked commission of 1lakh with my friend, saying her marriage is there, kindly help.

Mr. Karthik take this matter seriously or else you will fall in bad name in the market.

I didn't wanted to disclose this lady name but, this is second experience happened, so felt to disclose the name.

Kindly take this matter seriously
Oct 16, 2021 11:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is one of the best projech from approach, cost & quality point of view. It come with right balance of all the three paramters
Oct 13, 2021 11:41 PM Read

I have booked flat with Mynha Properties & I am very much satisfied with their quality of work. The material used in constrcution & in flat is at par with Prestige Project. I found this project at best location at the best price.

Myhna Team kept sharing the progress of projects via youtube Video. I never had to really visit to know what is project progress, Specially during covid time, when I was avoiding going out, the Project Progress Video's helped me understand project status. The flat work was completed without any issues and handover of the flat was very clear step by step process. I am very satified customer.

I got possession of the flat as per the timeline given by builder, fave us enough time for registration and wood work. It was hasslefree experience.
Oct 02, 2021 10:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have bought an apartment in Myhna maple and I feel builder has done a very good job with quality of the work.

I am happy with the builder. The staff is courteous and cooperative. Though I did not visit the site that much, they kept me updated with the progress.
Sep 29, 2021 11:19 AM Read

This is one of the best project with all the amenities and have excellent location. Enough open Area compare to other nearby projects.

Good Club house design and facilities. also this project has very nice jogging track .

I am very happy with the quality of the project.
Sep 29, 2021 10:56 AM Read

I came across this project @ Varthur. I thought, it is the Prestige Lakeside first block, however, when I check, I found it is from Myhna Proerties. It is the best location & also avaiable at very good rate compared to the quality work done here. I booked the flat here & I recommend this project which is planned with all the amenities
Sep 03, 2021 05:37 PM Read

They are forcing me not to sell, lady sits in Myhna office is so bad she behave like she is builder or builder .

Everything is problematic with this builder .
Sep 03, 2021 05:06 PM Read

Lows class second hand material for most of things .

30% deviation from approved plan .

If don't believe go to BBMP office spend some bribe u will get info, that's the main reason behind all inspection failed and builder trying to pay bribe to get OC .

Now this worst fallow sold ISP rights for 2 years to tataSky and local providers by taking 2lacs bribe .

In Candeur Rise, when we ask new ISP to come .TataSky guys crying telling we invested to much to builder to get this .please don't remove us .

Also Myhna Maple management not taking any Corpus Fund in Land owner share .check that .
Jul 17, 2021 01:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Would write in points after taking handover

1)worst design see the attached one example pic

2)very bad customer handling after taking 100% money .

3)Not allowing customers after registration as numerous flaws in apartment.

4) 2nd hand motor pump .

5) illegally sold Internet connection by taking huge amount from Tata sky and local vendor rs .

6) slope of balcony is very poor all water coming opposite side .

7)hardly 1000 rupee internal doors .

8)I HV complained in ReRa also ..it seems 50+ complained filed against myhna properties in that 50% only myhna maple
Apr 02, 2021 12:51 PM Read

Highly recommend this project. Please visit there site you will definitely not return without booking a unit but right now they are not that liberal with the visits but still the outcome as come out well. Thanks to builder

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Myhna Properties - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Myhna Properties, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search