Non -Returned advance amount from 2015

26% 1.9 32 Reviews Claim this business

Non -Returned advance amount from 2015
Feb 19, 2018 02:41 PM 12767 views
(Updated Feb 19, 2018 04:42 PM)

Product Implementation Rate:

I have booked beach plot in BARISHA BEACH, MARAKANAM, on 11-th of October 2015, and paid Rs. 50000/-(Rupees fifty Thousand thru credit card) as a advance. In another 3 months I would like to cancel my booking because of my jobless situation and I requested them to return my money. But they have not listened. After a long continuous approaching they issued a 1 year postdated cheque(07 th of oct 2017) on 07 of oct 2016. I kept that cheque safely and deposited on 7th of oct 2017, but that cheque was bounced by the bank, because of insufficient fund, Then we booked complaint oo the commissioner of Chennai, they diverted us to go to tenampet police station, they had put sum effort and received the another post dated cheque on 29th of Nov 2017, that cheque also bounced by the bank. So the police station is also helpless.

MANJU GROUPS PEOPLES ARE CHALLENGING ME NON OF THE LEGAL ACTIONS CAN TAKE ON THEM. Because some of the heigher level supports are there, for them… So public, this is my personal experience DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH MANJU GROUPS. So many pepole are cheated by the company, THEY ARE NOT AT ALL KEEP UP THEIR PROMISES.

BE-CAREFUL…. So many good real estates are here, check with others,  except manju groups.

The NO ONE FRAUD COMPANY…………….CHEATING COMPANY.

Regards

J. RUBINAMARY

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)