Mahindra Lifespace Developers

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 2
13% 1.74 23 Reviews Claim this business

Pimpri, Pune
₹41.5 L - ₹91.77 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Mahindra Lifespace Developers

Summary
Jun 26, 2019 02:46 PM Read
Public toilets are absent in the vicinity which leads to lack of hygiene and good health issues from the nearby areas. Emergency travel issues are not catered for tourists. This becomes a graving concern with regards to the builder's reputation.
Jun 26, 2019 06:43 AM Read
There have been many funding issues from not only the investors but also the bank and other financial institutions with respect to sanctioning. As a result, many times the builder have stalled projects and these are the under-constructed ones and hence the launching has stopped.
Jun 25, 2019 02:40 AM Read
Many of the buyers have faced this issue of not having a regulated and on-going electricity connection. This has been reported in terms of lacking any proper access to regulated electricity supply for good number of unhampered hours. This needs to change.

Sep 24, 2018 12:23 AM Read
I am a resident of Mahindra Antheia, Phase 1. This is my second home, first being another flat by GK builders in Pimple Saudagar. Here's my experience with Mahindra as a brand & MLDL as a company.Reason for going with Mahindra:The brand Name - I had decided that though this project is ex...Read More
Dec 30, 2018 11:35 AM Read (via Mobile)
I have got call from back office and feel they are not interested to listen customers. Very arrogant behavior and disconnects lines if you are not listening to them.I request buyers please refrain investing with such realtors who do not care there customers.
Sep 28, 2018 04:47 PM Read (via Android App)
Why I am going with Mahindra ?My friend told me that mahindra is very trustable company then I belive him, and this is my third home I also owned two house that is quite good.Delay in possesion and I am not satisfied from their services. I was promised that possesion by june 2017 but the...Read More
Oct 19, 2019 05:31 PM Read
Amazing project. Mahindra lifespaces carries legacy of the Mahindra group. Amenities are of high quality. Customer service is also of good quality
Jun 22, 2019 08:08 AM Read
There are no signs of them starting the project although it has been 7 years! They have good connections and can get away with it so we have lost all hopes of getting the property!
Jun 14, 2019 11:42 PM Read
They had said that we would get back our advance money if there is any emergency, but we did not get our money even though we had a huge emergency.
Jun 13, 2019 08:07 PM Read
They are a reputed builder yet they have no proper planning! They do not follow up with their customers and take such a huge time to get back when we have any queries! I have had to pay a late fee because of their ignorant customer service respresentatives.
Jun 10, 2019 01:00 AM Read
Even though the maintenance fees are so high, the amenities and facilities are not being taken care of, which is horrible.
Jun 08, 2019 03:47 PM Read
Many of the apartments in Mumbai have been build around the sea shore. As a result of this, many of the well renowned industries have been set up in some of these prime locations. Hence many working professionals have taken over the land where otherwise slum development was in the pipeline.
Jun 08, 2019 11:15 AM Read
There have been more than 15 breakdowns in less than a year at this place and it is just not worth staying at this place so I would say that you avoid staying at this property because they have used poor quality construction materials.
Jun 07, 2019 12:35 AM Read
The increase in the property price is very low as compared to the amount one could have easily been able to save with interest rated calculated over a normal savings account. Hence real estate as an asset class has not been able to compound to positive price appreciation during the last few year...Read More
Jun 06, 2019 06:19 PM Read
This is seen as one of the major graving issues since while there is a good demand for housing and commercial projects in the country, the bitter fact about the non-availability of the land for the build-up of the same is a major hampering cause to the development.
Jun 05, 2019 05:52 AM Read
Such bad construction from such a renowed construction company! The quality of materials that they use are really cheap! They also take a lot of maintenance and do not provide the same facilities!
Jun 04, 2019 01:49 AM Read
I had a bad experience with this company because they make you sign unfair deals at the time of possession and if you do nt agree, they make your life a living hell and demand 10% extra charges on the flat!
Jun 03, 2019 07:12 AM Read
Nobody maintains this place properly and yet they charge a high maintenance fee, without any reason. The least they can do is take care of the amenities and facilities well.
May 29, 2019 04:37 PM Read
Nobody takes care of the amenities and facilities here yet they impose a huge maintenance fee on us. It is just not done.
Apr 03, 2019 09:24 PM Read (via Mobile)
Only name is big, poor quality doors, poor quality locks, leakage issues , rats ??, dogs ?? destroying cars, never waste your money here. Please stay away from Mahindra Anthia fraud society. Security guards are not doing there job correctly, sleeping during their duty times

Showing: 1 - 20 of 23 Reviews on Mahindra Lifespace Developers

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Mahindra Lifespace Developers Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search