Mahindra Lifespace Developers, Pune

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
14% 1.71 14 Reviews Claim this business

₹41.5 L - ₹91.77 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Project By Mahindra Lifespace Developers in Other Cities

Reviews on Mahindra Lifespace Developers, Pune

Summary
Jun 26, 2019 06:43 AM Read
There have been many funding issues from not only the investors but also the bank and other financial institutions with respect to sanctioning. As a result, many times the builder have stalled projects and these are the under-constructed ones and hence the launching has stopped.
Jun 22, 2019 08:08 AM Read
There are no signs of them starting the project although it has been 7 years! They have good connections and can get away with it so we have lost all hopes of getting the property!
Jun 14, 2019 11:42 PM Read
They had said that we would get back our advance money if there is any emergency, but we did not get our money even though we had a huge emergency.

Mahindra Lifespace Developers - Pune
Sep 24, 2018 12:23 AM Read
I am a resident of Mahindra Antheia, Phase 1. This is my second home, first being another flat by GK builders in Pimple Saudagar. Here's my experience with Mahindra as a brand & MLDL as a company.Reason for going with Mahindra:The brand Name - I had decided that though this project is ex...Read More
Dec 30, 2018 11:35 AM Read (via Mobile)
I have got call from back office and feel they are not interested to listen customers. Very arrogant behavior and disconnects lines if you are not listening to them.I request buyers please refrain investing with such realtors who do not care there customers.

Real estate is one among the thriving industries that offer a long-tenure investment opportunity. Choosing the right builder will assist you to get your dream home or property easy. Currently, financial institutions and banks turn up with new offers that best suits home shoppers.
Sep 28, 2018 04:47 PM Read (via Android App)
Why I am going with Mahindra ?My friend told me that mahindra is very trustable company then I belive him, and this is my third home I also owned two house that is quite good.Delay in possesion and I am not satisfied from their services. I was promised that possesion by june 2017 but the...Read More
Jun 13, 2019 08:07 PM Read
They are a reputed builder yet they have no proper planning! They do not follow up with their customers and take such a huge time to get back when we have any queries! I have had to pay a late fee because of their ignorant customer service respresentatives.
Jun 10, 2019 01:00 AM Read
Even though the maintenance fees are so high, the amenities and facilities are not being taken care of, which is horrible.
Jun 08, 2019 03:47 PM Read
Many of the apartments in Mumbai have been build around the sea shore. As a result of this, many of the well renowned industries have been set up in some of these prime locations. Hence many working professionals have taken over the land where otherwise slum development was in the pipeline.
Jun 04, 2019 01:49 AM Read
I had a bad experience with this company because they make you sign unfair deals at the time of possession and if you do nt agree, they make your life a living hell and demand 10% extra charges on the flat!
Apr 03, 2019 09:24 PM Read (via Mobile)
Only name is big, poor quality doors, poor quality locks, leakage issues , rats ??, dogs ?? destroying cars, never waste your money here. Please stay away from Mahindra Anthia fraud society. Security guards are not doing there job correctly, sleeping during their duty times
Nov 02, 2018 09:52 AM Read (via Android App)
Almost 30-40% flats given possession so far have faced leakage or seepage and major safety & Maintainance issue with windows and door locks.Only brand name mahindra otherwise poor quality work and poor management.Poor quality door locks.Frequent leakage issues.Master bedroom wash...Read More
Jun 12, 2018 02:33 PM Read
I was looking for a property in Pimpri for a very long time and finally I came across Antheia. Antheia is located in a lush green surrounding and is in close proximity with hospitals, malls, eateries, schools, etc. It is also close to an IT hub and a metro station. It provides various amenities ...Read More

Showing: 1 - 13 of 13 Reviews on Mahindra Lifespace Developers - Pune

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Mahindra Lifespace Developers, Pune Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search