Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 41|Ready to Move Projects : 24
66% 3.9 347 Reviews Overall Summary

4.5
₹41.3 L - ₹85 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Lodha Group

Summary
Pathetic
Jun 21, 2022 03:30 PM Read

Please do not go on this fancy reviews of this builer, soon this post would be deleted.

Its better they learn to respect their customer, who fill their salaries and their companies profit, neither this properties are worth neither their team.
Apr 14, 2022 08:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Payment guys torcher as hell. While taking money they said interest will be waived off after getting 88lacs from bank they said only 50% can be waived rest you have to pay otherwise will not give possession. And interest will keep on increasing, the call center people ask to sell our household things and pay the interest. They delayed the possesion under name of covid and rera but when we requested to waive of interest as in lockdown we could not manage to sell our flat as we were planning to sell and pay. But after getting money the lodha team turned there back and now are blackmailing us if you dont pay we wont give posession
Apr 06, 2022 06:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

DONT FALL IN THE TRAP....DONT BUY OR RENT ANY FLAT HERE

I am writing this review after staying for 8 months here. Everything is there, but not all these ammenities are usable and maintained. All the show and shine is there for buildings near to gate no. 2. whereas, For buildings near Gate no. 1 its an opposite situation (for platino A, B, C)

1. No proper lighting in common areas post sunset. Hence, the speed breakers, pot holes etc are not visible, which is a big danger for sr. Citizens, kids and 2 wheelers.

2. These buildings are not convenient if you have Sr. Citizens, kids, patients or you have lack of time.

3. The 2 wheeler parking is not available. At the time of showing flat, they say it can be parked in front row, but later they will come and lock your vehicle and will disappear, which is completely unethical. By default you will be late for work or to pick up child or for doctor, bcz they will take good time of 15 to 20 minutes to come and unlock it. PITY OF THOSE WHO BAUGHT A FLAT HERE.

4. The roads around these buildings are not maintained. However, the roads around gate no. 2 are well maintained. (Reason: lodha sales office entry is near gate no. 2)

5. Rules are different for owners and for tenants, example owners can even carry their pets in residents lift and if you raise something, guards will say they are flat owners we can't say anything.

6. Everything around is very costly and of low quality, bcz there are no shops or options nearby. Monopoly by the grocery store, medical and restaurant.

7. The water quality is very bad, it is muddy and bad smelling water in toilets, how much you keep clean the water itself make it dirty.

8. Teenagers and young couples are often found in behind the bushes taking benefit of low lighting in these areas.

9. The construction quality by lodha is known by everyone, it's world famous that the construction is very poor.

10. They say there is transport and vehicle or bus for roaming within premises or till the station, but there is nothing. The vehicle for wandering inside premises is only for people who came to buy the flat here. Otherwise it is not seen.

11. No visitor parking !!!!!

12. No sunlight and ventilation at all in garden facing flats in platino A, B and C.

Fraud builder
Issue Resolved
Jan 02, 2022 07:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Do not invest your hard earned money with this builder, most of his projects have cheap inferior quality , this is just advertising location and build the brand image so He might have offered/spent on architects otherwise very fraudulent business and onesided terms by this builder .. big political presence gives him edge over legal issues .. most of reviews are paid.

This review is not for current project but its all about builder.

Look at his mumbai/dombivali/thane projects
Bad quality of work
Issue Resolved
Dec 11, 2021 12:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was so excited for my first house but within few months my tenants complained about the cracks and the bad quality of materials used in the construction. I didn't take it seriously but when I saw it with my own eyes, I see cracks on the way. The prices of house also now look lesser than what I bought it at, in 2017. This project has been total loss and betrayal by such reputed brand for me.
Dec 09, 2021 12:48 AM Read

Lodha overcharged me 67lakhs for the flat. Once I connected with the owners after possession, I realized that others had purchased the flat of the same configuration in the same tower, same facing for 50 to 67 lakhs less. LODHA FLEECES NRIs - false hopes of rental - rental yield is 1.2 to 1.7% - you are better off with money in the bank in FDs. Tenants are smart as they get to live in the place for dirt cheap. I have been trying to sell my flat which is outside facing for months now, in vain. The local agents gang up and push only the builders unsold inventory - as they sell flats for builders like Lodha, Ajmera, Oberoi, etc and there are TONS of unsold inventory all over India - not just in Mumbai. Builders slash rates for anyone wanting to buy, so NRIS - the price you see online is the price they want NRIs to pay, not the ones they sold for - as the flats sell for upto 70% off this price! SO CAUTION - DO NOT BUY FLATS AS YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH IT. UNABLE TO SELL.
Dec 02, 2021 07:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very very very bad sales team. I believe the good reviews are by the sales team or their relatives n the nearby brokers/agents.

I came all the way from UAE for few days n they didn't allow me to visit my flat or the area inside the gate citing safety reasons. However, they allow clients who have already taken possession, to go inside the project. What about their safety concern?? Sales team will call you a million times n sweet talk till you pay the total consideration value n they will only talk about possession of flat only. They will shamelessly apologise a million times, but will not allow you to visit your own flat till you pay the whole amount n take possession, even if the balance amount is meagre 1lac of the total 80lac. Check for the total consideration value hidden in the signed agreement which will be higher that the value the sales team lured you. Very bad n insulting customer service.

Really regret my decision buying a flat with Lodha group.

I had book the flat during prelaunch based on a plan provided by them. Later, they changed the orientation of the building. The view anticipated from the balcony changed.
Delayed in possession
Issue Resolved
Oct 03, 2021 08:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a 2BHK with deck in 2018 and it was promised to give possession in Mar2021 but now its been delayed to Sep2022 giving no proper explanation.
Sep 12, 2021 01:25 AM Read

I recently booked a flat in Upper Thane and thought I had made a great decision. But soon all my excitement started to fade with the series of hassles. Even when I went for a visit, I had a bad experience with the Channel Partners and then pick and drop promises. However, I thought, that was just a bad incident. So, I went ahead and booked the flat. The sales guy gave me a deal saying that the price was all inclusive. The price sheet had multiple categories which I really did not understand too well. However, I was given to understand, that the total money mentioned was all inclusive. I made the initial booking amount and gave a PDC. That PDC was presented to the bank before I had asked them to and it bounced in the first attempt. In a hurry, I had to ensure sufficient funds in the account after I got the cheque bounce message. Post that I had absolutely no one to attend to me, did not get any email. Channel Partners and junior sales guy were only making life difficult by their wierd immmature explanations for the delays and how ready they were to serve me.

Only after Customer Care escalation, I was finally attended to with little more seriousness. During this call, I was given a shocker that Maintenance Charge amounting to more that 2.5 lakh is not included in the price sheet and that it would be addiitional to what the deal amount was. It really was a big credibility hit. When I complained about it, I was assured by the customer care that I will be attended to properly and some resolution will be attempted. Next day, I got a call from another person who claimed to be calling to help me out on the maintenance charge issue. Instead, he was only trying to bully me to make me believe that I was confused and that I did not read the price sheet.

I had to actually hang the phone because he just went on haggling while I was waiting for some kind of sincere solution to the issue. Now, I am stuck. Dont know how to move ahead . No body seems to be helping! I dont know what to do. Never thought my experience with simple builders had always been way better than Lodha!
LODHA BUILDER- CHEAT
Sep 10, 2021 05:58 AM Read

The much self acclaimed world class The Park.which has turned out to Third class the Park. There are leakages everywhere including the Lobby. The unsuspecting buyers were lured by the Lodha builder by full page advertisements but the actual product has no merits. The whole project is a blot on the tall claims made by this builder. What they project and what is reality.one has to experience it to understand the agony of buyer/tenant.

The Saint Amand FMC company has added salt on the wound by their pathetic maintenance of the premises.
Aug 07, 2021 03:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Please please please don't buy flat from this Builder. From start of booking they only lie. Salesman, Relationship manager, Customer care. There is no timeline for their response. They have not shown sample flat. They took payment of 97% more than 3 years but not yet received flat. more than 7 time they changed possession date. Amount difference is quite high between committed during booking and after confirmation mail. They charged absurdly amount. I will write more.
Aug 06, 2021 08:36 PM Read

I booked a flat in Lodha upper thane Casa Greenville in 2018, Couple of days back they sent me the final demand letter . I only about to pay last possession amount(CV)+ maintenance charge. .It is around 1.44 lakhs+ maintenance . I think sum should be like max of 3+ lakhs .but they charged me around 4.5+ lakhs .with internal bus service charge(12000), Main club usage charge(39000+7, 020(tax).+ share money. .other charges etc . agin GST+other charges . . I sent an email that If I will have the car and will pay the car parking charge, why I will pay internal bus charge(12000+2, 160(tax) .including main club usage charge(39000), I do not want to use, why I will pay, what is share money. etc . . Nobody(Customer Service) is responding with proper answer .once you booked the home, all payment they will take and only same email be forwarded to you on most of service request .
Lodha is fooling you.
Issue Resolved
Jun 06, 2021 02:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

The parking is 1km away from the flats , the walls are of cheap quality or cardboard , I can hear the sounds from my neighbour's house . don't fall in the trap of their sales tean which creates false scarcity.
Lodha Upper Thane
Issue Resolved
May 28, 2021 02:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked flat in upper thane around July 2017, I have been promised my possession would be by March 2020, due to lockdown it has been extended to September and then May2021. Today when I called customer service they are telling me that my possession date has been postponed to July 2021. Such pathetic service and fake promises, lodha group is only cheating people I have paid 96% of my flat but still I have not seen my flat. I don't know why they are not allowing flat owners to visit their own property. Till you don't pay them customers are good to them but as soon as customer wants service they will not help you for anything. Lodha is fraud not expected.
May 22, 2021 06:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have my own flat in Elite P and I want to do pre-wedding shoot of me in the palava phase 2 but some people of lodha staff came without ID not allowed with DSLR and Mobile Camera I go with check with PCMA they ask for rent 8k if I want to shoot outside so I can go to set in the city comes in filmcity goregaon worth rupees 10k with all included so worst and bad experience don't go for lodha because when you go for purchase that time they don't clear the policies that sir/madam yours will get gymkhana, clubhouses etc fake promises to customers.
May 14, 2021 04:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

The presentation they make during sales is a trap to take ur money.

Poor construction quality. After 3 months of possession i see cracks on walls at multiple places.. Lodha policy says that they will fill up the cracks for free and customer needs to take care of painting. does this even sound logical.

Bathroom taps and jetsprays starts leaking after 2..3 months. Lodha's policy says that till 30 days from possession they will repair. After that they dont care. It not only in my flat, i checked will all the building mates, they have the exact same problem.

Lodha never shared the aggreement copy in advance. they will show u the aggrement directly in the registrars office. In the situation no one reads the aggrement carefully. Later if u disagree with the quality and verbal commitments from sales team, lodha will show back ur signatured on aggrement. Even if u read the aggrement carefull that wont make a difference because it is written in such a way that everything look good but later they will play the grammer game. For example, my aggrement says that we will give you one multi level car park with possession (during sales they said we wont reduce the cost but can give u a car park).. After possession they said the MLCP will be delivered after 3 years. When i ask for compensation for delay, they say that we havent charged u for parking for we are not liable for any penalties if we delay. Does it even make sense.

The drama during sales is scripted and once i book slowly and gradually u will know that u landed urself in so big trouble.. thers no way out.

I though its only me who is having trouble, but in our society meetings when i discussed everyone is on same page.

My suggestion: when sales team says we have limited units.. laugh on their face.. because in reality most of the units are unsold and they try to create a fake pressure as part of cheap marketing strategy.. I am not sure what will be the future growth after 10..12 years in palava , but as per the
May 11, 2021 12:04 AM Read (via Mobile)

Most pathetic and horrible experience. Never buy this property even if u r a billionaire. No cleanliness horrible staff. Mannerless training of staff they shout at the residents only. Dogs and cats are more valued all their dirt is never cleant. And nobody realives the issue they jst keep saying go bere go there pathetic pathetic place. Lodha is a pathetic company never buy house. Horrible experience. Disconnect disrespectful owners. U wil never be able to live here.
May 01, 2021 02:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked a flat in upper thane in 2018.I paid the demand letter amount as per schedule on time. There were no due showing till now. After 3 years in march 2021 they send me a demand letter with some amountpending of 31000 with interest 160000.When i tried to reach them they told back end team is working or will setup call with manager.No response.

Now they have send me possession letter imposing more charges and incorrect amount.Those are not defined in agreement.They have mentioned in service and other charges. By doing this they had made bill of 7 lakhs.which i supposed to pay around 2- 3 lakhs as per agreement.Nobody is responding when i send mail to customer care number.They are cheating to people like anything in this pandemic situation also.They are not even thinking what would be the health and financial condition during this covid situation.Lodha is cheating and harshing people like anything.Beaware before buying any property in Lodha group.They have a track record of cheating people.
Worst Builder in India
Apr 30, 2021 01:22 PM Read

I bought 2 BHK Flat from Lodha in 2018 now they are asking for more payment saying that your payment made in 2018 is not reflecting on Lodha system. I have all payment proof and shared with Lodha but still asking for more time to recheck and this project is already delayed for 2 years. Customer care are not sharing the correct information and not that much helpful.

My personal opinion is that this organization is money minded and self-centered.
They are total fraud
Apr 07, 2021 11:59 AM Read

I have cancel my booking and asked for refund but they are keep blundering me around 10 months that we will give you refund but they never done that. they are fraud people

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Lodha Group Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search