Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 35|Ready to Move Projects : 24
66% 3.9 347 Reviews Overall Summary

4.5
₹41.3 L - ₹85 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Lodha Group

Summary
Aug 25, 2016 12:45 AM Read

Lodha Group is a new milestone in Real Estate industry, each project is mind blowing provided with great luxury interiors with best of the best amenities a person can get in his home. Lodha Group is on the verge of making Nation proud by completing World's highest residential building of 117 Floors "The World Tower" .wow. I have seen the site very closely and it looks massive, its really great to see such a structure in India. All the best.
Jun 28, 2016 12:22 AM Read

LODHA is one of the biggest and popular group, i am though just big fan of this group.

Few years back thy started one project with name "World one " which is first largest resedential apartment in world who's possession date is 2018.

I must request ppl to view their aprtments with latest facilites they provide, club, italian marble flooring, video door, gymnasium, swimmingpool, amenities are good, rates are also resonable etc.
Jun 23, 2016 05:45 PM Read

Lodha group of builder is a very good and well growing company in mumbai.

As well as thr side is so attractive and some time's it is near by transport facility like railway stetion or like highway.

Lodha has made so many projects in mumbai it give their customers a dream house.

Lodha Group
Feb 05, 2016 05:54 PM Read (via Android App)

As we all know very well lodha group is very famous and popular in pune city due to of they provide good services. My brother live in pune in since 2010 has taken one flat from them in last year .they are so many facilities provided them also world class construction service .I have experience with them and tell u they are best in their work.

They are very well known about quality of construction and good quality service.they have the quality staff member who help u throughout making process. One of the best thing of these group is that they handed over our house as per proposed date. Also they hires always good engineers and architectures which provide best world class design. So I personally recommend they.
Feb 01, 2016 02:39 PM Read (via Android App)

Lodha group has lots of projects all over Mumbai and Pune. They are the first to come up with worlds tallest residential tower in Mumbai which is located in Worli.

They also has strong stake in the market and their projecta has also involved lots of architects from abroad.

I have been to couple of their projects and they have a systematic approach and they do take care of their clients.

They are the best.
Jan 24, 2016 03:54 PM Read (via Android App)

I'm happy to be a member of lodha group.

Recently my brother took one flat in lodha towers in Mumbai.

Lodha really is very safe and secured highly. It is really worthy. And it is having highest quality. If any one wants to take a flat in gated community , take it in lodha
Jan 22, 2016 04:38 PM Read (via Android App)

I have heard about the lodha group from my friends they toold me if u wanna invest in flats than u can invest

I was excited to visit the sites of lodha and I visited many sites and I really like that

I visited a compartment and I just took a eye on a flat and it was superb with a good interior and the cctv security and the location was also good

I visted the office and I got a good response from the group and I also like the work of construction

the workers there are well experienced and having a good knowledge

so finally I decided to invest in lodha group
Jan 19, 2016 04:43 PM Read (via Android App)

Being a resident of Mumbai I have faced the problem of traveling in a local train of Mumbai. Hence my uncle from Gujarat recently shifted to Mumbai for his job in Andheri at Chakala.

He recently purchased a house at Lodha eternis Andheri from where his office is just 10 minutes walking.Location is not much good because it is surrounded by slums but really speaking the house of Lodha eternis is best in all aspects such as location, space, interior, CCTV security etc. Also there build quality is very good than other builders.

There service & facilities are awesome. Their rates are high but worth according to extra service they provide to their customers. I had a weekday stay at uncle's new house where my son enjoyed a lot.
Jan 13, 2016 04:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Lodha group of Mumbai is the most of famous builder and popular in India. Lodha group of Mumbai has create a big construction of places.

To developed a building. Pros of the lodha group in Mumbai. Lodha group to be good develop of building and the create a building of very good and long height of building.

Its very good builder the construction work has very good. Flats quality has really nice.but most of the cons of lodha group builders. The price of flats is very high not effort to middle class of people. But the work of construction is fast.order to confirm and booking is also fast of the lodha group of Mumbai.
Jan 11, 2016 01:12 PM Read (via Android App)

In the past decades Lodha group have curved  there own place in real estate in Mumbai and now they are one of the best construction Group in Mumbai.

Likes-

1. The construction of Lodha projects are great.

2. Right from the materials, design and construction are done with good quality check and using modern methods.

3. The services and amenities that they provide are great.

4. Proper parking, rain water harvesting and proper solar panels ate provided in every project.

5. Even the interior design are really good and you will find proper sunlight coming in to main rooms.

6. The registration works are quite fast and convenient.

Dislikes-

1. But the cost of the flats under lodha are quite high when compared to other construction groups.

2. Maybe due to the brand name the rates have gone up but the facilities are quite good and the quality is great and so majority of the big projects are under their belt.

Hope to work in this group in near future!
Dec 30, 2015 01:56 PM Read (via Android App)

Lodha group of builder is a very good and well growing company in mumbai.

Lodha has made so many appartment's with so attractive look and very huge space with so many feture which are in building primaises you can get gym and club.

So it gives a very good benifits for their residencial customers.

Dec 26, 2015 06:45 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello frdz.lodha group is the Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.

The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.it is the one of the best growing developers.
Oct 25, 2015 09:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a flat in Codename Epic by paying Rs. 45, 000/- as booking amount on 10th October, 2015 who's possession is promised in 2018.

Within hours on the same day I informed them about cancelling my booking as that site was quite far from Palava phase I.

Marketing guys didn't even bothered to show site before the booking.

Even on informing within hours on the same day, they are not returning my booking amount.

They are not authorised to forfeit my booking amount as I haven't availed of any services by the builder as it was same day cancellation (actually within couple of hours cancellation).

Please someone guide me, how can I get my money back?
Sep 11, 2015 12:44 PM Read

the lodha group is one of the best group of developers the be in st developer I have ever seen the lodha group is owned my Mr. Mangal Prabhat Lodha the best developer ever there are many project of lodha I have booked my 1bhk flat in Dombivali the Lodha has Created the township for the citizen the construction is the best the amenities which are provided by the builder is very good the staff are very co-operative to all of there customers there are many project of lodha that they have implemented in mumbai guyz beleive me it is the best project invest in this project for yours future investment returns.
Aug 14, 2015 09:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi friends, during my probation period I got my accomodation in lodha society there are sky touching apartments and it seems that I am in any foreign location.

The rooms and the overall finishing of flat gives the feeling of 5 star hotel.it was costly but I think there is a value of money if you are living in lodha.

On the other side of road there is again series of apartments made by lodha.Overall I would like to thank lodha group for bringing such type of services in India.And I will suggest to invest in lodha homes if you are looking for home.
May 14, 2015 08:22 AM Read

‘Lodha Aurum’ alias ‘Lodha Aurum Grande’ alias ‘Lodha Celestia’ – 3 Names 1 project; I shall refer the project name as Lodha Aurum for ease of understanding. Let me start with the location – Located approx. 3 kms from Powai next to Kanjurmarg Railway Station, off JVLR and the Eastern Express Highway, the location of Lodha Aurum is ideal for a residential complex, an unexplored gem of some sought.

You wonder why Kanjurmarg as a destination has had the privilege of not been eaten up by land sharks for so long and having acres of green space. Well, back in the early 80’s Kanjurmarg had earned the reputation of being a burrow for criminals. Naturally Kanjurmarg was not a popular destination with home buyers. Given the constraints of the plot let me tell you the overall layout is quite good. The open spaces are quite enticing. The distance between the buildings also seems to be good enough for sufficient lighting and ventilation. The project also boasts of some very good amenities which are plotted well in the centre.

Everything seems to be ideal except 1. There is a commercial complex right in front of the project and Lodha has tried to pitch the product as a walk to work concept as well, however privacy could be an issue on the lower floors.
Oct 11, 2014 09:15 PM Read (via Mobile)

Lodha' palava is an idiotic project. Here are the reasons:

1. approx 40mins from the nearest station i.e Dombivali

2. No power back-up for lifts, if there is no power get ready for stairs(trust there is no 24X7 supply)

3. Not worth an investment, there are many other projects coming up in vicinity with reliable builders.

Below is a pic of saturday night at Palava.
May 21, 2014 09:25 PM Read

Like many I have too booked the flat in Lodha - The Rise - Lake shore green's. I too faced many trouble since booking till registration. I found that there RM's are not well informed on the project update also there Sales manager never connected with me nor answered my call post sales done one first day of lunch.

I have a list of issues with Lodha and there emp/staff as on the date, this review is written on. Looking at this review and post we all are suffering from similar things and issues. Let be connected and discuss about the ongoing issues in this review and show Lodha that we are one and united and he can't cheat us anymore.

Regards,
Poor service
Brand Response
Jun 03, 2013 09:16 PM Read

Booked property with Lodha considering it is a big brand name but the way people work is far more worse than any road side builder.

No proper planning and follow up with the customer . They make mistakes and wish customer should pay late payment fees. I have to at least call 10 times before I get hold of the relation ship manager assigned. He is always busy with what I don't know.

Cant be sure whether the whole organization works like that or its just few morons which spoil the company's name?
Oct 13, 2011 02:26 PM Read

Lodha has shown its bad color to all the common people. They are chetaer like no other, I believe. I have also booked a flat in CASA RIO, paid 20% as well, but they have increased the consideration value in the name of car parking. They are helding my registration also, after 20% was paid 17 months back.

I am not willing to buy reserved car parking at the moment due to money problem; however they are insiting on the same. Lodha employees behaviour is worst example inthe field of customtakeouter care and executives responsiveness.

We need to voice our concern in unity and show them common man power.

Let's unite for a better India.

Showing: 121 - 140 Reviews on Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Lodha Group Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search