Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 41|Ready to Move Projects : 24
66% 3.9 347 Reviews Overall Summary

4.5
₹41.3 L - ₹85 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Lodha Group

Summary
Jan 22, 2017 03:38 PM Read

This group is the best group for any groups in mumbai city.we must know the sir this is in our future so we should the go with that grups.i know sir I dont know about english .becoz I dosnt I know sir .but I want to tell you sir your group will be famous in the world.i want to job in your own compANY so can you give me a job on your own company just a request for me and my self.so thanku sir maine jo bhi kaha I dnst know vo sahi hai nahi .
Dec 29, 2016 04:36 PM Read

Designers, builders, architects and landscapers take on extreme home renovations.thats all need for a new construction for the remarkable building.Thank you for taking the time to consider lodha group mumbai.a general contractor for any and all of your commercial, residential, insurance restoration and metal building needs lodha group is ready with their team and staff 24x7 for you with you always ready to build and innovate projects all over its a best group of india in mumbai its doing very well in all fields of constructions
Dec 23, 2016 02:00 AM Read (via Mobile)

I know about this group since the time of Palava City.Undoubtedly they have planned a smart city in India but every coin has two sides. Lodha has built up smart infrastructure and all the amenities inside the Palava City.Like me many other person has invested there but due to following reason Builder may get the loss of fame because it is the digital world and mouth to mouth publicity are spread.

1.They are delaying in possession.

2.They forget to investors and residents after giving the possession.

3.Palava City Management Association are not doing their job up to the mark.

My personal suggestions to top authority of group to please visit to your city which you made proudly and ask to residents atleast once what is the problem they are facing. Because some of your officer are not doing their job.

Rest, infrastructure, security and amenities are good.

Dec 20, 2016 04:40 PM Read

Lodha project in thane was very good with modern amenities and 3 floors parkings the place were they build that was surrounding with mountains. they are giving all luxury facility with affodable price and built quility was very good and structure of also good. this project make thane more beatiful day by day. garden areas of the building was very big where the children paly easily. they offering club house for all and ther sales staff are very good useful for us.
Good group
Dec 18, 2016 11:53 AM Read

Lodha group is very good group in construction field they full satisfy the coustomer and lodha group is located in mumbai this the fast growing name of construction field they also complete the work in the given time and if you have any quarry you can contact the head office of the lodha group anf contact on the company office no so for a better construction of structure you can contact lodha group.
Dec 15, 2016 01:08 PM Read

Yes really its abetter group in india its has so much popularity in shilpata its a best infrastructure with good interior ata home and surrounded area is awesome its beutyful to watch this group. yes the flat is expensive but u will feel better while staying there. I m too civil engineer I didnt get but I have to say that it can motivate us to make like this dream house in future. it will grow and earn more hearts of people
Dec 01, 2016 10:14 PM Read

LODHA, one of the best in its industry and the brand stands for its excellency and good work. One could find spacious apartments for one bhk, two bhk or rooms of any sizes with any carpet area. Lodha as its name suggests stands for its excellncy by building towers across various metropolis cities of INDIA and abroad. The customer service here is satisfactory and here the projects are implemented with ease.So be part of this family and live a rich life.
Nov 23, 2016 12:35 PM Read

In few years, I had seen Lodha group, growing up in a very excellent way, huge tower's are coming up allover Mumbai. I had been doing channel partner with this group since long, the service provided by them is excellent, the costomer's once comes to Lodha will surely invest into it, as it is long term investment, as future will be with all big & huge tower's spread in Mumbai, & Lodha group is following the same vision, all there projects are of huge tower's, for all higher middle & upper class, in dombivali they have comeup with the excellent project. nearby riverside, close to nature.
Nov 02, 2016 04:04 PM Read

I like wold one project of lodha group I visited this project 2 year ago and project is going in quality, speed, and safety and nice coordination between all times on that project and what a nice view seen from windows of 75 th fooor . world best architecture design and structural design is provided by lodha group in its project

but lodha grup is not making home for medal class in-cum family or not making marketing for such type of project and also I have not hart that lodha group did a government project
Oct 25, 2016 01:46 PM Read

Lodha group is a premium developer in Mumbai as well as in other part of country and abroad also. The quality of construction is excellent and they offer homes for all classes and budgets. They have launched various projects in Dombivili and thane which are of great quality and value for money.

Their high quality is so valued that they are developing many projects in London. The premium project in Worli is Trump Towers which is a state of art construction.

Lodha group has launched a project named Palava city near Kalyan which is a marvelous city spread over acers of land and consists of schools, shopping complex, grounds, parks and much more amenities.

I myself owns a house in dombivili and highly recommend to others
Oct 22, 2016 12:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Where there is lodha there is development which you can trust on it . Easy affordable prices of rooms each and every development is near the station from where you can easily travel anywhere shoping mall in there own cities ??the facilities are the best with low maintainace parking are best with garden in the society secuirity is best safety and fire is also provided with fire marshal in the residiency towers play room swiming pools balconys spacies rooms to live and a feel of licurious life
Oct 16, 2016 10:59 PM Read (via Android App)

Lodha group the group of success the group of nice thinking the group of giving job to fresher engineer I live in mumbai and see the most of building are constructed by lodha group the building are so good and the constructed so carefully we should take flat in lodha building the owner of lodha group is mla
Oct 14, 2016 05:36 PM Read (via Android App)

As a civil engineering student

These group of construction company is just outstanding I have personally visited to some sities of lodha group of builders so as to collect information about the technical civil terms and to be very honest they are just awesome the workers the engineers are hard working.

Lodha group also give chance to fresh engineers who are passed out. Hope so I will also get a chance.

The spacious and high standard flats of lodha group enhances the standard of living.
Oct 10, 2016 01:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Most of us have invested in Palava, because of brand name of Developer and especially after seeing nicely decorated beautiful flat. As per flat owners currently staying at Palava, the quality of construction is not upto mark. Lot of people complaining about severe leakage problems from the flat above them. The waterproofing is done very badly. The tile fittings are loose and in different color in a lot of flats. Electrical fittings were wrongly done in few flats while few flats the door and windows were not locking in properly. There are endless problems being registered there in the helpdesk office right from plumbing to electrical.
Oct 05, 2016 01:10 AM Read

Lodha is Brand of Trust, Honesty, delivery. We are happy to deal with lodha group.

Lodha brand of excellence and trust in real estate market. customer service is excellent. We are very happy to book flat in lodha project in thane.

I went through lot of builder like Highland, runwal, Ashar, wadhawa also Tata but the investment opportunity plan given by lodha was excellent.

All the Best team. you have great future ahead.
Oct 01, 2016 01:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

I tell one and only word its trustworthy .on the grounds that house is one of the thing that is stay till ur life.and I should say that lodha manufacturer fabricate pleasant building and uses great quality crude materials. Really my close relative purchased a working from lodha manufacturer and she approach me to purchase me as well. so I am thinking additionally to purchase a working from lodha gathering .and I should say that everybody ought to purchase from lodha developers. It is my feeling just so please consider lodha manufacturer after read my audit. much thanks to you .
Sep 06, 2016 08:19 PM Read

Lodha is a Fraud & Unethical builder.

Full of snags & defects:-

PFA photos at, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9tFs1VWH7FTV2FZd1dPSFJBQzA?usp=sharing

1) electrical connection has not been tested yet and it was not working. Electric meter is also not shown. And hence not able to check any of the electric appliances like ac, gyser(Water heater), washroom motion sensors, exhaust fan, electrical sockets & plug points, high voltage socket etc.

2) water connection has not been tested yet and hence we are not able to check water tap connection, sanitary appliances, drainage outlets, leakage, water clogged issue in bathroom, kitchen and balcony etc.

3) please find attached videos and photos where scratches on kitchen granite can be seen clearly.

Mr. Karan singh clearly mentions that they are unable to fix it and we have to deal with lodha for same.

3-kracks_on_kitchen_granite. Mp4,

3.1-kracks_on_kitchen_granite. Jpg,

3.2-kracks_on_kitchen_granite. Jpg,

3.3-kracks_on_kitchen_granite. Jpg,

3.4-kracks_on_kitchen_granite. Jpg

4) wooden flooring gaps in all 3 bedrooms.

5) floor gap in the balcony. Cement filling is required under sundeck window railing.(Outerside)

6) please find attached photo where you can clearly find that bathroom tile is broken.(6_broken_tile_broken. Jpg)

7) please find attached photo where defective jaisalmer stone applied at the entry and window of master bedroom. 7.1_defective_jaisalmer_stone_mbr_entry. Jpg, 7.2_defective_jaisalmer_stone_mbr_window. Jpg

8) the main door stopper is not working properly

9) newly applied paint is very ordinary at some places & it sticks to our hand. For example, check on the back side of the main entry door.

10) crack in wall in master bedroom wardrobe area.

11) basin kitchen outlet work is not proper. Its material not fitted properly.

12) eye piece to be filled for main door.

13) ct flush issue, water flows continuously.

14) leakage in ct basin water tap.

15) filling & finishing of the wall edges to be done.

16) quality of latches are not good. They are also very loosely fitted.

17) water clogged in ct area.

18) security camera is also not in place. And we have to apply separately once we got the possession. Whereas last time you have updated me that it's upgradation is in progress. Is it not part of the possession?

19) water shortage from thursday night to friday night

Mr. Karan singh(Pcma staff) is very rude in nature. He doesn't understand how to talk with customer.

When my relationship manager gives 1 hour permission for the site visit, he was insisting to finish within 30 minutes. How is it possible to finish the 3bhk flat visit within 30 minutes? Whereas he didn't show us common amenities & it's detail information.

Few statements from mr. Karan singh,

1) pcma is not responsible for impossible or out of scope defects/snags, we have to deal with lodha directly for the same.

2) defect liability is only for one month, whereas as per the agreement & confirmed with mr. Manish wankhede as well, it's for 1 year.

3) he was saying that we came there for his timepass and not for flat visit.

I am afraid to deal with this kind of pcma staff who gives such an irresponsible statement during my first flat visit.

Lodha is not taking the responsibility of fmc(Pcma) but demanding the money for 2 years maintenance & 5 years civic governance charges. Also not providing any agreement with fmc which clearly mentions about services they will offer.

What is relation between my carpet area and(Cgc) common facilities/amenities like club house for 5 years membership, common roads, street lights, security. Why cgc is not common for all residents?

The building Possession is delayed by 4+ years and still within few months Part of Balcony of VIVA cluster building falloff.

PFA photos.

He took 97.5% of amount and then delayed for 3-4 years from actual possession date. Customers can't even see their flats as well. No Site Visit.

Construction quality is also not good.

He forcefully demands money by applying 18% interest rate.

His Customer Service is also not trustworthy.

Lodha group told us that they were developing world class quality of construction because of which delay in project delivery for 3+ years.

It's almost 3+ years delay and see the quality of construction. Plastering & Painting is not done properly.

PFA images.

Now their FMC(Facility Management Company) company will repair it from our maintenance money.

Ultimately for the poor construction we have to pay to FMC and get it repaired.

I don't understand, how government allows him to start so many projects without handover flats to existing customers.

Do not buy home from Lodha.

The Building possession is already delayed by 3+ years and Lodha don't know timeframe required for getting OC.

The building plan has changed from 18 to 19 floors & structural amendment made without our intimation. This causes delay in project delivery for which we have to suffer for more than 3 years.

Lodha is such a big builder and he doesn't know timeframe required for getting the OC.

Also they demanded 2 years Maintenace Charges & 5 years Civic Governance Charges which will be used for next 2 & 5 years by 3rd party. But they are not ready to provide us this maintenace & CGC agreement.

As post possession we have to deal with FMC/3rd party & we have to pay upfront 2 years CAM & 5 years CGC payments, we must have those agreement with FMC.

These are completely unethical business practices.
Sep 05, 2016 11:52 PM Read

Hi friend I wish to share my experience about this builder because I have visited one of the site build by the lodha  builder that site was lodha city.When I went their I have seen the construction quality was excellent . Secutiry in side the lodha city  was very tite and also facility provided by the lodha builder in his construction site was excellent.and the builder is very time bound .Delevring flat  to his customer most of the time very timely.And also plantationin side the lodha  construction site is very good .facility  of the playground for the children.club for the old people in side the site security for the ladis in side the lodha city was excellent. and also transportation and other facility like bank and onther nesesary thing are avalable near by to the lodha builder developed site .
Sep 04, 2016 04:59 PM Read (via Android App)

I tell only one word its dependable .because home is one of the thing thats stay till ur life.and I must say that lodha builder build nice building and uses good quality raw materials. Actually my aunt bought a building from lodha builder and she approach me to buy me too. so I am thinking also to buy a building from lodha group .and I must say that everyone should buy from lodha builders. It is my opinion only so please think about lodha builder after read my review. thank you .
Aug 31, 2016 02:33 AM Read

There is lots of builders in the mumbai city but I like Lodha group builder most. This is a kind of group none other than trust. They have a very good market trust in the city. They always make proper legal properties. This is a kind of group that never compromise with the quality of the material which are used in making building. Lodha group builders are the kind of bulder who always take care of their employees. They issue proper guidline for the workers in making building. They do proper legal construction. This is a kind of thing thatswhy I always suggest to my friends and family that they should purchase flat of the Lodha-group of Mumbai.

Showing: 101 - 120 Reviews on Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Lodha Group Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search