Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 41|Ready to Move Projects : 24
66% 3.9 347 Reviews Overall Summary

4.5
₹41.3 L - ₹85 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Lodha Group

Summary
Jun 23, 2017 05:50 AM Read

Lodha Group is a better group of Builder. This group is very nice. They are making good building. Their work is always good and clean. The company has growth last few years and this company's worker hard working. According to me the customer service department of this group is very well and all problem solve the customer as soon as. Lodha has been a well company named builder and devlope. Lodha group is very better but building cost is high but company is a good constructions company
Jun 10, 2017 10:54 AM Read

Lodha is now in mumbai one of the lagest growing counstruction developers, lodha group launch so many projects in mumbai whith in  last 5 years which is flat avalaible for middle class faimly to Rich every one can afford this opportunity because lodha group launch his project in Dombivali as palava city I havebeen visit already it was mind blowing project in aprox so many acears

Staff also provide information viva phone and sms
Jun 10, 2017 03:04 AM Read

Hello my self sharjil I have seen lodha group construction at lower parel I think lodha group is goin good conatruction process is fast and at the time more than 4-5 construction is in progress may be more than I said because I have seen this much only its very difficult to setup and plan for a work every day I wish to join lodha company they are hard workers they will get great success thab this.

Lodha Group
Jun 09, 2017 03:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Lodha is one developer which got good response very short period.I have seen there interior design and outerlook.but cost of building is very high.so I think little bit costlier.but overall good constructions very spacious and rich In look .dining room and kitchen rooms are extremely good .now iam not interested.but in future I will go lodha.
Jun 01, 2017 02:34 AM Read (via Android App)

This builder group is very nice. They are such a nice builder, their work is always perfect and they will give u a nice home.

They will give nice facilities, they will give big flats to stay.

If they take a building to redevelop whatever time they will say they will give us they will not take more than that time.
May 05, 2017 01:32 PM Read (via Android App)

Lodha is best civilizans group. I like lodha buildings there structure, views . Lodha give there best to customers who wants rooms in buildings . Lodha give other facility also like giving court of basketball , pool , tennis , table tennis , squash . I like lodha buildings it is one of my dream part . I want to buy room in lodha definitely I will buy in future
May 01, 2017 04:56 PM Read

Lodha group provides roof to the people and giving the meaning of living healthy life with its worldwide facility of residence.the work the this group in Mumbai is undeniable awesome.i have been looking forward to have a flat in its building. best customer service and smart staff makes it more capable of providing healthy life. there is more to come yet but what is there is enough to feel a better home quality. it is no loss but a great deal with Lodha group. a journey to reach to home or I will say a dream home makes it more excited which means it creates dreams with more ideas and completes its promises.
Apr 15, 2017 08:43 PM Read

Lodha group in mumbai is considered as a very good builder . Their customer service is very good. They themselves arranging loan for the needed customer. Within the given period of time they are giving the house after construction We can believe this builder . By believing them we can invest our money without any hesitation. They are providing all the document in pakka condition Sometimes they are understanding customer difficulty also. They are somewhat flexcible

I will tell my friends also to buy flat from Lodha Group
Apr 14, 2017 11:59 AM Read

Hello friend I says about information, lodh group . guys, lodha group is india, s premium real state development having a wide range of residental and commerinal project in mumbai city. it is good build house and perfect .really so amazing and popluar lodha group because all customer service best performance and perfect responace given. it all staff countesy very best and amazing . all the flat are with best place and all products implementation price good and perfect . so guys I like my family lodha group project house all customer satifieded.
Apr 07, 2017 09:25 PM Read (via Mobile)

Lodha group is very trustable group in construction. And giving best quality for customers and in cheapest rates and Lodha group is the largest ground in India they have there project in all locations and areas they have from all banks approval and best rates plzzz visit to projects to see the propertys thnx
Apr 04, 2017 01:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

Rise high with high rises, to build a better life with Lodha group. One of the core values of the Group is "We work with the best people treat them well, expect a lot and the rest will follow". This is well reflected by the quality of people coming on board today to work for the Group. Also by means of recruiting talent from top institutions like the IITs and the IIMs, the organization is committed to creating a culture of exceptional talent who can put their minds together to deliver the best products in the marketplace and set new benchmarks in reality.

The qualitative growth in employee strength bears testimony that the processes and the corporate atmosphere at Lodha Group are conducive to careers and overall development. At Lodha Group, one gets an opportunity to work with professionals having enriching experiences in companies like McKinsey, BCG, Sanofi Aventis, Bovis Lend Lease, HUL, Lafarge, Citibank, P&G, Cadbury's.

The variety of this workforce is only getting increasingly betterLodha Group builds itself on the fundamentals of honesty, integrity, and ethics. With a professional approach to our work, we try to match work ethos standards with the best companies. In our everyday work and through our CSR activities, we consciously make efforts to bring about positive change in the lives of our stakeholders and to contribute to our society
Mar 23, 2017 08:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

Lodha group is on best location in Mumbai it is best for investment and it is good located in city we are excited about to buy this property and you can buy this property to save your money this is gave you good service.

Sttaf is so tanted they gave you best property
Mar 21, 2017 10:55 AM Read

Dear friends,

I am staying with my family at Lodha heaven since from 2007. Now I am shifted to Lodha group, Casa Rio Gold Palava City since from Nov, 2017. Here I have burden free life with 24hrs electricity and water supply. The most immportant thing is environment. U feel good breathing here. I saw my wife is suffering from heart problem, Now she feel here good with fresh air.

Customer Service: Very good, supportive.

Staff Courtesy: Respectful staff a I have seen with bus facilities for drop and pick-up from High way.

This City is build with all amenities.

Three swimming pools for Children, Women and Men.

Having football and cricket stadium.

Its total master plan project from Lodha group.
Mar 15, 2017 08:19 AM Read

I am sharing some feedback about Lodha Group,

I have visited in Dec 2016 I have found nicely and properly design The reception was nice and clean, they even have arrange pick and drop for me.

Customer Service:- Good service they arrange pick and drop for me.

Staff:- The staff is good they explain me very well about group.

Ease Of project implementation:- They explain me detail project is completed in 2 year preod so project planning is so good.

Thank You.
Feb 28, 2017 08:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

I let one know and just word its reliable .because house is one of the thing that is remain till ur life.and I ought to state that lodha maker create charming building and uses extraordinary quality unrefined materials. Truly my nearby relative bought a working from lodha maker and she approach me to buy me too. so I am thinking moreover to buy a working from lodha social affair .and I ought to state that everyone should buy from lodha engineers. It is my inclination just so please consider lodha maker
Feb 20, 2017 07:34 PM Read

Hello Friends, I would like to give my feedback about my visit to one of the Lodha Property - Lodha Palava.

I have visited it in Oct 2016, It is a nicely designed property, The reception was nice and clean and they have greeted me very well, they even have arranged a pick and drop for me.

I can rate it in following three parameters

1. Customer service - Good service, they have arranged a pick and drop for me .

2. Staff: good well mannered staff, explained me the project properly

3. Ease: they said the project will be completed in 3 years time.

My sugestion is avoid sharing your cell No, they will fill your SMS in box with lots of messages
Feb 18, 2017 08:15 AM Read (via Android App)

Lodha is not just a name its a brand, it has very well planned appartments, providing many facilities like 24hr electricity and water. Also well equipied gymnasium and club house with many games. Huge swimming pool and all the daily needs inside the campus itself, security wise also doing well whole area is covered with cctv and rooms are also well developed.
Feb 14, 2017 07:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

Well, everybody knows Lodha group is one of the renowned builder in Mumbai but if you see the flats and carpet area of the flat is not satisfactory.May be because of huge complexes with market, malls and school etc But one person has to come back in the evening at his own house for relax. Paying huge money on super built up area, one person has to think twice to buy the flat.
Feb 07, 2017 07:35 PM Read (via Android App)

The lodha builders and developer's are one of best builder's in mumbai. Lodha builder's start a project in naigaon east mumbai. Lodha builder's construct an apartment's and selling flats in mumbai. Now lodha builders starts his project lodha dream's height's. You can now contact with lodha builder's.
Feb 07, 2017 02:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

Lodha is not providing draft copy of agreement before signing. It is un lawful and unethical to force someone sign the agreement without giving chance to review. There is something suspicious about it. They say it can be viewed online. I tried that, but viewing on website is very slow. Takes several minutes to go to next page. My lawyer is not going to have that much time to view the agreement and confirm. Other option given by them is to take your lawyer to Their office to see the agreement. Neither myself nor my lawyer have that much time. Besides lawyer going to charge heavily. Some of the comments on Internet by customers say that the agreement is one sided and the land of the property is now owned by society. If it is true, then that would probably mean the society which will be formed will not have rights to use increased FSI in future. New customers should be careful and ask for agreement copy before making payments. I am into a fix. I have paid money and now getting to know all these.

I am a busy man. I will have to synchronise my Leave with lawyer's availibility to go to Lodha office. After verification, I will sign and register the agreement and only then the Home loan is disbursed. Meanwhile my payment date will pass by and I will have to pay heavy interest of 18% on account of delayed payment.

Lodha is hiding the agreement so that buyers may skip review and don't scrutinise before sign. It's malpractice

Showing: 81 - 100 Reviews on Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Lodha Group Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search