Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 41|Ready to Move Projects : 24
66% 3.9 347 Reviews Overall Summary

4.5
₹41.3 L - ₹85 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Lodha Group

Summary
Aug 26, 2018 09:42 AM Read (via Android App)

If any one wants to be settle in mumbai at a good place.Then Spark Desai Oceanic is the best choice.It is a quite expensive place.But if you want a big and good view and a good place according to be settled in Mumbai.It has all features to be there silently and freely.It is having a big super market nearby.
Suggest
Aug 22, 2018 11:51 AM Read

I have more than friend in Mumbai so I will suggest him to invest in this property. because they also suggest to me invest n gujarat but no any reshall value in gujarat. so I will suggest to him invest in mumbai. And Lodha Dioro. at wadala is best place for residency. no more cloud. and no more voice pollution.
Aug 13, 2018 03:45 PM Read

Hi

It was a great experience till finalizing deal for 2 BHK at Lodha at late evening to avail lodha's first visit offer( what sales representative mentioned). At a time of offer, when we were discussing about directions,   sales representatives told us that  project and offered flat  is as per Vastu science.  Also he told, offer will not be available on very next day as it will considered  as second visit. So  he told me to swipe card for INR 1, 08000 and filled application form late evening  around 9 pm on 4th August 2018.

So next day, I visited vastu consultant and I was shocked when Vastu consultant  told me that  offered flat is not favourable for me. So immediately  I  informed sales representative  my concerns about this flat  and requested to offer new flat. Initially, he said flats are not available as per my requirement. So I told him that, in that case I will cancel my flat. Then  sales representative  asked for meeting and offered me new flat  but it was not in my budget and not suitable as per their payment scheduled as well and same has been informed to him.

So after long discussion,  I requested in writing through mail for a refund of  INR 1, 08, 000 which I paid  on 4th Aug. But I didn't  get reply yet.

Please advise. thanks

Lodha Group
Aug 11, 2018 05:28 PM Read (via Android App)

This is very beautiful . I love this place. First time I seen this type of buildung , so this is my dream place . if I go there then that will be my lucky . but I would like to there with my family or friends . it mean , this is very very beautiful out of amazing . I gave 5 rates to this place , I pray to god . please fullfill my dream .
Jul 16, 2018 09:35 AM Read

The construction quality is very poor

Before buying, see reviews on construction quality. Dont go by external beauty like lawns and gardens. You might get a view of greenary from a balconey of a house in which plaster falls off with slight impact.

You may get into virgin flat having leakages. Clogged drainages. Leakages from sewage pipes, kitchen sink falling off, in brand new flat. Check connectivity. Traffic bottlenecks. There might be a mere newspaper articles mentioning " cm have announced a brigde , tunnel and sky way" these are articles. Dont know when they become reality.

Casa rio club house is not adecuate for 8000+ flats. Its over crawded. And they are charging extra amount to tenants, while they have collected 4 yrs charges from owners as well. As per agreement, Palava have a monopoly of cable tv operator. Internet provider. Other vendors can not enter. Postman give poor service inside area. Speed posts are sentback with remarks of incomplete address. These are troubles of staying in casa rio.

Insist for agreement review before making payment.
Jul 14, 2018 01:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

Lodha Trump tower- worli- Mumbai has been making healdlines in the new project lonched update for Mumbai for the various meticulously resident options it provaide.

available property in lodha Trump tower

3 BHK apparent price 7.6 cr 1983 sq ft,

3 BHK apparent price 7.2 cr 1360 sq ft,

3 BHK apparent price 7.2 cr 1372 sq ft.

Lodha Trump tower are resident building

are available all the facility.

Best parking, best play ground,

All the facility available in the bedroom

Best facility are available.
Jul 07, 2018 04:19 PM Read

I have deposited booking amount for purchase of property at Lodha- Amara, # Wing 18, residence no 1802 on May 27, 2018.

Due to some personal circumstances I called up sale guys with 2-3 days of booking and requested not to process my application and refund me my booking amount and they confirmed they will help me out.

However since last 2 years I am suffering and they stopped receiving calls and their mail gets bounce.

I tried to get help with customer care representative also but they say they cant help as application is not processed(CRN not generated) so sales team will look after. What customer has to do with whether CRN generated or not, I only want solution but nobody helping out. How Lodha group cankeep my money if same unit is sold to some other person?

Also while discussion this matter with friends, I came to know about some quality issue of builder which was discussed in detail with sale officials before booking but they confirmed that this property of Lodha is not like their earlier project at Palava etc, however one of their internal team member only confirmed about poor quality material used.

At time of request for cancellation I was committed to come back once my problem resolved but looking at such behavior and wrong commitments, I advise nobody should deal with this group.Even if want ask for their policy and keep everything in writing as they can foot back any time.

Attach is application form confirming deposit amount, fake commitments and mail correspondence clearly describing how group behaves with its customers after taking your hard earned money.
Apr 10, 2018 08:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Lodha is an excellent place with hygienic quality of beds and all the furniture. Well decorated house in Hyderabad the Transporter facilities also also good. Swimming pool is so wide and it is excellent. Wide expandable rooms and good furniture. Looking like a so beautiful and so nice pic good colours with waterproof. Expandable dining table and chairs and good kitchen room with well furnished kitchen ingredients well furnished bathrooms well decorated garden with full of grace. It is so nice all family members can enjoy the beauty of the place of Lodha. All type of regional people and all type of people enjoy the beauty of Lodha
Apr 04, 2018 11:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

Lodha the best group in India I work in a company where we provide services to lodha from abroad I think lodha management is very genuine they have futuristic ideas of development in construction. The services provided by them are very smooth firstly we need to approach them in a positive manner then the services they render are worth it.
Mar 28, 2018 09:49 AM Read

Lodha Codename Big Win is the Best Apartment for Luxury Living in Jogeshwari Mumbai. Patel Estate Road, near Mahadev Mandir, Off Western Express Highway. Lodha at Codename Big Win have open View with good ventilation and Sunlight. The New project will define and full fill the Modern lifestyle inside the project.

LODHA Codename Big Win: P51800014860; P51800014869; P51800014891
Mar 16, 2018 06:49 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends today I am going to review of lodha fiorenza real estate.

Basically lodha is a building a better life.

I visited the site with my friends I am telling my personal experience about lodha buildings.

Facilities in lodha fiorenza -

1.when I visit the site rhe staff of the lodha is very fluent in nature they provide me a better facility for food water and etc.

2.the ultimate experience in fashion.( lodha fiorenza spatulator 6000sq ft. Designed by sitetectonnix Singapore.

1. 360 degree observatory or party lounge ( perhaps 500ft above the ground the chic 360degree rooftop where we can see a mumbai in great view.

2. Fashionable resident that makes a statement about your lifestyle.

3. good location

I feel the problems for lodha is price value the very costly services and buildings approx 3.15cr for just 975sq fit.

So guys I am truly recommended for the lodha if you have budget for thia to visit and feel the joy.

Thank you.
Feb 16, 2018 01:29 PM Read (via Android App)

I was search for flat for my family I am in situation to find such a society which should have all the available facilities about safeness clean and good atmosphere away from city pollution Lodha will always charge fine on time. Absolutely no delay But will indefinitely delay repair work and customers are left helpless and angry
Jan 03, 2018 12:22 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am surprised that Lodha has been very prompt in demanding duly payments .But the same promptness is not shown in resolving customer issues.This is really disheartening and disappointing and I would never recommend anyone to buy a flat in Lodha.Lodha will always charge fine on time. Absolutely no delay.But will indefinitely delay repair work and customers are left helpless and angry.
Nov 20, 2017 10:25 AM Read

Lodha Palava is a systematically organised infra structure and offering high and services to palava owners .

best quality air, infrastructure and many more other things. this is the palace where you can get a heaven on earth.

nice palace for living. lot of open palace specially in lodha luxuria.

Lodha Group Provide world class amenities facility like garden, club house, car parking, gym, kids play area, swimming pool, meditattion, sports facilitym cricket ground. and good connectivity.
Oct 01, 2017 09:04 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi,

I am looking for rented flat 1bhk or 2 bhk in lodha splendora, ghodbunder road, thane.if any flat is vacant.

Let me know please.9820352175.Brokers please excuse.Looking for rent from 1st November 2017.If there please share your contact.If required we can make a long agreement.
Sep 24, 2017 01:05 PM Read

Lodha is full of cheaters. Their sales man hardly have any ethics and will do anything to cheat innocent customers.

I bought 3 bhk flat in Lodha Splendora Cielo and was promised a covered parking, however I am given an open parking on possession.

The details sent to me for confirming the sales mentioned 1 parking and there was no mention of the type of parking. when I enquired further I came to know that on sales form they on their own have mentioned open parking, I have no copy of the same.

I am going to put the case in consumer forum. Even after writing to directors of the company, no one bother to resolve or correct wrong practise of their ales team. I am sure they are cheating lot of people like this only.

Please be aware of such cheaters and do not buy their properties!
Sep 10, 2017 02:15 PM Read (via Android App)

If you reach there it was a bad experience there is no good service providing them it off but it is a top real estate builder and developer. Property sold for purposes the commercial property.

It is a privately held real estate developer based in some know project.

Mumbai 1 invited the only project, 20 floors at Powai dist. Mumbai suburban Maharashtra.

Kapadia associates in design.
Aug 16, 2017 05:50 PM Read

I am staying in a society since 3 months which has been developed by Lodha group of builders in mumbai. When I was looking for flat for my family, I was in situation to find such a society which should have all the facilities like safeness, clean and good atmosphere away from city pollution. I got the opportunity to see the projects of Lodha by one of my collegue. Finally when I saw the society and projects developed by Lodha, I got stucked and surpised. really Lodha has considered all the aspirations in terms of healthy and easy stay for a family. They have provided all the amenities for all age group of people. For kids they have developed the park and garden. for younger boys developed the stadium and courtyard for cricket, club houses for youth to spend time in gym and indoor games, swimming pool for swimmers. Apart from that there is PCMA office which solves all the issues of people addressed at their desk.There is a temple of Ganesha which is at the center of the project needed mostly by spiritual people.

If we talk about the price, then it is worth of investing that amount of money with these facilities and amenities.
Aug 10, 2017 11:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi gyes, I would like to share my experiance with all of you, recently I visited the lodha splendora at ghodbundar road thane project before thier visit I never seen like this project in my life example the amminities, services, space, pure nature of the front of your flat's balcony etc & lodha's all staff treat you like as family member

Plz visit the project you like the location
Aug 07, 2017 11:32 PM Read (via Android App)

Lodha is a big brand of construction and developers lodha was awesome for building develope and architecture was so good buildings design and flooring gardens buildings colours and the quality of the buildings was excellent everything was perfect and price rates is very low cost perfect for common people to buy a flat big building I suggested to you if you think to buy a flat for your family first choice is lodha group then others and if think carrier with lodha it awesome think good luck

Showing: 61 - 80 Reviews on Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Lodha Group Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search