Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 41|Ready to Move Projects : 24
66% 3.9 347 Reviews Overall Summary

4.5
₹41.3 L - ₹85 L
1,2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Lodha Group

Summary
Good poperty
Feb 20, 2021 09:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Its good place to take something special for you.and soo satisfied for the customers and clients wlso a good time to spend my life
Amazing biulding
Feb 14, 2021 06:15 PM Read (via Android App)

Our neighbouresare very good and their fesilities are very good and the compound is also verygood and the vuie of the valkani is amasing order now for get good doy of there
Pleasant structure
Jan 04, 2021 09:44 AM Read (via Android App)

Such amzing view of structure and beautiful design, I suggest its better for the rich guy thats interesting in impressive view

Dec 07, 2020 03:48 AM Read

I am a British citizen. My hard-earned money and the loan from my family are invested in it. I am not happy with the customer services and the way they deal with their customers. My personal experience is pretty bad. My personal opinion is that this organization is money minded and self-centered and do not know how to deal with their customers.
Nov 21, 2020 10:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Futuristic looking the pace of development completion of metro will lead to rise in prices. Society is extremely good.
Sep 30, 2020 01:30 PM Read

The property is well designed and luxurious than any other housing society I have seen in Mumbai. Their clubhouse was grand and hotel-like. Thumbs-Up for design points!
Jul 17, 2020 10:15 AM Read (via Mobile)

While the society overall is good with all amenities. However maids run an internal union of sorts and all residents are at their mercy. Few residents or owners have spoilt their maids and they will in turn go and discuss with other maids and the entire society is forced to follow and bear unruly behaviour of maids. Maids are rude and threaten you that no maid will work for you if you dont do this for me etc. Etc. There are no standard rules for support staff and this causes such disonance. They will ask for any amount for the jobs and you will have to pay them. So if you ok to do your own work, this society is amazing to stay at. The society housekeeping staff, security guards are very warm and helpful.
Jun 27, 2020 03:06 PM Read (via Android App)

The Lodha Venezia, is a grate real estate building developer. This is an amazing experience to visit this place where it is building. It is the beautiful place, I have ever visited.
Jun 26, 2020 01:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked a Lodha crown in Majiwada Thane project i have booked in lockdown no one was interested to thik about flat but i have did in name of lodha they called 5 to 6 time in a day to book and pay 50000 then aftter i haved book just beacuse of in name of lodha so i have send document for loan process and after 60 days i got call from 4 to 5 bank saying your eligibility was not meeting to our bank Thomson condition so then I told the loo the people. My process because I’m not getting the loan because of me some IT issues so they told me that he will do our best and you also received some more calls from the bank but he was no call from any bank and still I am full of things for my refund ‘s most three month has passed they’re not bothering to call me they are not receiving my phone calls they are not replying to my email know one taking interest to talk with me have told I will come to your office They were playing with me that we are not in office we are not in office so let me help all of the people down by the lower the people you if you are professional people they will treat you as a roadside people
Jun 22, 2020 12:29 PM Read

Purchased a porperty at the outskirts. must add that lodha stands for lavishness. great investment but its a little pricey.
Jan 10, 2020 03:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad experience.. These guys keep on calling from different numbers and harass unnecessarily... I have registered complaint about them...

Lodha Sales team,

Stop harassing people. If someone says no then don’t call everyday..
Dec 28, 2019 06:44 PM Read (via Android App)

It's just a awesome project in every way. One of the best developer's I have worked with. They care about employees. Lodha Group have extra curricular activities which will help in team bonding and collaboration. It's price range is also great and it's all facilities are just awesome .
Nov 05, 2019 10:34 PM Read

Very affordable rates for sch a luxurious flats, with all the amenities, well maintained area, safe for family, its impossible to get such an option in new mumbai/thane/panvel area with such a beautiful property.
Oct 10, 2019 11:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pros..

Good infrastructure.

Good potential.

Nice clubhouse

Decent to average security.

Cons.

Internal structures need better maintenance.

Internal societies are stuck on childish egos and hence maintenance issues.

Big con is poor to non existent lodha support after purchase or rent.
Sep 17, 2019 08:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Need feedback on TMC water supply and Gas pipeline .Also wanted to understand on how far that planned cemetery coming from Lodha ?
Aug 01, 2019 08:58 AM Read (via Android App)

Very good plans huge area under of which its planned . Amenities are best provided by them in their plans.Gardens and other places are amazing.
Jun 29, 2019 12:48 AM Read (via Android App)

I have booked a flat in lodha amara project, kolshet, thane west. It's an under construction project, Project design seems to be very good and very attractive with an OK flat prices. We booked in the April 2018 and posession in the year 2020, after 2 years as agreed by lodha.

Main problem Lodha does not allow customers to visit the construction site and gives a vague reason about the customer's safety and security. Secondly, with in 8-9 months your major amount of the flat value 95 percent is taken by lodha. Very worst service desk no coordination within their internal team and they keep charging penalties to the customers so please be very careful while dealing with such builders.

14th Aug 2021

I got the possession of the flat. Flat seems to be compact. Amenities are awesome, gardern, temples ( Ganesh Mandir and Jain Mandir) , football ground with basket ball court, tennis court, full ground surounded with jogging track as an outline. Club house, cafeteria, sitting area besides swimming pools ( 5 nos) , small cricket ground, indoor games area, gym and most important forest area of 2.5 acres which has tree house, pond, sitting areas flowers , various types of plants and trees surounded by fencing wall.its heaven. I was not happy with the services but I am now living in a heaven.

Above are the positive points but recently I saw a mobile tower which os next to a new building construction and this will be harmful for people who will stay next to this tower. I would suggest while booking check which Wing of building you will get the possession as Lodha will not show you the actual location and just a sample flats which will be in their sales office. There was board W24 and W25 building before construction site, but you will never know if the numbers are changed. All the best, I am loving this place now.
Jun 25, 2019 01:13 AM Read (via Android App)

These project name of Lodha new cuffe parade and these project are available in Mumbai so called big dream city and these project is provide to big flet 1.bhk 2 Bhk 3 Bhk and these is provide to good services and security power all the people comfortable these project and these society staff power is good and good working condition satiescation of other people and these flet value is started 1.65 crore and day by day develop these area and provided good services lighting water supply system and etc

Thanks
May 31, 2019 01:36 PM Read (via iOS App)

my favourite builder is Lodha construction. it is costly but real house made only by lodha construction.

when I was visit in mumbai lodha site in wadala. it’s bery big society.

The specific and very unique features in lodha construction. his parking space and his garden, gym, playing ground, function hall etc. this type of the all features in this society. very big and very highfy society. I like it.
May 03, 2019 09:34 AM Read (via Android App)

Lodha is big grooming company. They new it better whos human life is going day by day. Day by day people need some different life style. Way of living standard. According that lodha company fulfill their needs by giving nice project. Lodha company not making a simple building. Its helps all the people by their neeeds and standard. I like it well

Showing: 21 - 40 Reviews on Lodha Group

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Lodha Group Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search