Kns Constuctions, Bangalore

50% 2.5 2 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

No.668, 10th D Main Road, 6th Block, Rajajinagar, Opp Praveen Jewellers, Bangalore 560010, KA

Reviews on Kns Constuctions, Bangalore

Summary
May 10, 2019 04:23 PM Read

Hi,

I booked Kns ojas BDa approved site, they said all the documents ready before taking booking amount but failed to give me proper documents, After I cancelled by booking it been 2 months I havent received by booking amount back, wort construction comapny I have come across.

Same with y friend as well
Sep 12, 2015 02:13 PM Read

I want to tell you about  Kns Constuctions - Bangalore.the quality of this construction is so great.the plan given by this construction is outstanding.they also give the garrenty of 10 year.the price of the construction is so reliable.they complete the given work in right time.before giving the work they give us lots of plan for our choice.really we are very satisfy with the work done by the construction.we see the some construction work done by this company really we are very satisfy. in future we definitely suggest this construction.

Showing: 1 - 2 Reviews on Kns Constuctions - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Kns Constuctions, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search