Klass Designers and Contractors, Bangalore

About Us

Location

Maujpur, Shahdara, New Delhi, 110053, DL

Reviews on Klass Designers and Contractors, Bangalore

Summary
Oct 23, 2021 11:13 PM Read

Please do avoid https://klassconstructions.com/. I have given the contract of interiors for my kolkata apartment as I live outside the country. I would not say that they did a bad job at the start, but as they received 100% and even more of the money, the actual color was seen. They handed over the apartment, without completing in full, used cheap quality products in the wadrobe, and without even basic cleaning of the apartment. Since I live abroad and my senior citizen parents are in kolkata, the discussion with Mr. Ajay had been that he will complete it in full and would handover after proper cleaning as it was not possible for my parents to visit regularly. The supervisor went and handed over the keys to my parents and when they went, they saw this state. Even the trash was not removed . Post which I have tried contacting Ajay and his staff but he never replied to my emails, calls and eventually blocked me. He did block me on Insta and FB too where I had put reviews and deleted the pics against which I had done the review. This is an atrocious behavior on the part of Klass and I would urge everyone to refrain from going to them . Ajay will seem to be the sweetest and the most responsible person at the start, but gradually his actual character would reveal. And not to mention that his staff also has no ethics and is hand in glove with him.

The saddest part is that my hard earned money which I have allocated towards building houses & interiors and when someone does not give any value for their own personal gains, the only thing one feels is just cheated.
Oct 06, 2020 09:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

It was a very nice experience from start to the end with Ajay. I approached Klass designers by reference from my friend who has also built their house from them. It was impressive and I personally visited the site and was happy. Finally I decide to give them them the deal. From start to finish it was a very good experience and we are all very happy with their work. From planning to interior design everything was more than we expected . I will also add some pics of the house. Many people from layout came to me asking for reference. Good work done for me at least .
Feb 16, 2014 11:29 PM Read

Please avoid https://klassdesignersandcontractors.com, Replica Contractors, both owned by Ajay Acharya. I gave construction of my house to him as showed me some good previous work however it was big mistake from my side. earlier he had done some good work but his partners and worker have left him because of his casual behavior and non payment.

Once he gets 90-95% payment,  he will start avoiding you, will not pick phone, and start asking for extra money with so many excesses that he is not left with money, some emergency etc. he did same thing for my house as well couple of more houses he was building nearby.  initial he will say nice things to get the contract and later he will start asking extra money.

Highly casual and careless person will only show face to get the money. Never  come to site monitor house work, quality. never pays to his labours on time. don't go by his face and say yes attitude. genrally he says to finsih in 6-8 month, by that time he can only construct the building structure and gets around 95% money and start avoiding you and your work only proceed after extra payment. he generally quote little less than other but its high cost at the end. big headeache and worst nightmare lower rate

Showing: 1 - 3 Reviews on Klass Designers and Contractors - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Klass Designers and Contractors, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search