Kamp Developers, Delhi

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 1|Ready to Move Projects : 0
17% 1.58 12 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

S-1/8, Centric Plaza, 2nd Floor, Sector 11, Pocket No 4, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075, DL

Project By Kamp Developers, Delhi

Status
Under Construction
Dwarka, Delhi
₹41 L - ₹88.15 L
2,3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Kamp Developers, Delhi

Summary
Mar 11, 2021 05:14 PM Read

We have registered a case against Kamp Developers Pvt Ltd. From the complaints it transpires that they have cheated many innocent investors.If anyone has any complaint may file their complaint to DCP, Economic Offences Wing, Mandir Marg New Delhi. May write at dcp-eow-dl@nic.in.

Detail of Case FIR No. 31/2021 U/s 409/420/406/120B IPC PS EOW, New Delhi.

May contact at 011-23746784
Mar 13, 2020 06:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

They are fraud and cheat. Take money but don't deliver project despite signing MOU for refund. No refund received till date after 6 years.

It's a fraud company
Jun 20, 2019 06:24 AM Read

There are many a times the case where the investors are stuck paying hefty charges to the build up of upcoming projects and this is the same money that cant be used elsewhere. This needs to change and the investors should be more safeguarded towards quality investment schemes.

Kamp Developers - Delhi
Jun 18, 2019 03:45 PM Read

It has been seen that in the luxury and the high-end segments, most of the developers have sought out to ticket resize. The residential properties have also witnessed a slow uptake with regards to price and value mismatch.
Jun 15, 2019 12:39 AM Read

The current scenario needs many builders that can get onboard and initiate many re-development projects that can necessarily go a long way and get many chawl areas actively converted into land areas that may further lay the foundation to building residential apartments.
Jun 03, 2019 02:59 PM Read

The builder has no skills and working experience and he is probably one of the worst builders that I have come across! They keep changing the mapping and implementation of the project from time to time.
Jun 03, 2019 10:04 AM Read

There is no electricity supply or water supply in this area because of which so much of our work is on standby.
Feb 08, 2019 03:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

Finally Got my money back thanks kamp developer and team. Money has been received in my account successfully. After my huge effort and continuously follow up with team I have got my money back. I am really thankful to the team who have taken my consideration into the highlights.
Feb 01, 2019 12:04 AM Read

Fraud - Kamp Developers - Eden Heights

Do Not Invest. The company is involved with High Level Fraud. Using your money to buy land and promising to pay youwith interest within 3 years if construction does not begin. Construction will never begin because their intention is just to use your money to gain power and wealth. Over 4 years have passed since I invested and I have not received one Rupee. Many broken promises and lies. Company is fooling people under many different project names in L Zone Delhi. DO NOT FALL IN THIS TRAP.
Feb 03, 2018 06:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

I invested in Eden Heights project 3 years back. As per my contract, on completion of 3 years, I could ask for a refund with 9% per an im interest. I have asked for the refund 3 months back but the builder is refusing to return my money and is threatening me. I am taking legal action against this builder. DO NOT INVEST IN ANY PROJECT OF KAMP. You will have to face the issue I am facing getting my hard earned money out of this builder
Feb 02, 2018 05:49 AM Read

Kamp developers and team did the outside of our building.

We had them around for some time as it is a major building! The entire group was incredibly dependable and amicable.

Furthermore, KAMP Developers manager is free with giving out his number and glad to drop by just to ensure all is alright. I don't know how little his building administrations will go, however for medium to difficult tasks without a doubt, they are solid and cordial. A diamond in the business!
Jan 31, 2018 10:15 PM Read

Searching for spending living alternatives in a standout amongst other areas of Dwarka then this is it. It used to be somewhat remote yet now with part of elevated structures around it's very much created. Wide streets and no activity, with part of trees and stops, improve it. Awesome KAMP Engineers!

Showing: 1 - 12 Reviews on Kamp Developers - Delhi

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Kamp Developers, Delhi Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search