Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 10|Ready to Move Projects : 18
25% 1.92 122 Reviews Claim this business

Projects In Tirupur

Ammapalayam, Tirupur
₹20 L - ₹35 L

Reviews on Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd

Summary
May 07, 2021 07:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Have you ever experience nightmare? One of the worst and fraud builders existing in the real estate business. Don’t burn ur hard earned money on this fraud builder. Totally unprofessional team. From management to sales to CRM team all are highly unprofessional.

Whatever more than 1star rating or good reviews you see here is all given by their own team or paid one’s because these people don’t deserve any star.

To begin with the sales team:

Mr Venkatesh - The Sales Manager. His motto is only to sell the property without having any idea or clarity about the property.From the beginning he kept giving false commitments and once we decided to not proceed with the apartment he showed us his real face. Never picked up the call and kept dodging with the refund status. Till date he never responded to our calls or emails. And he has the audacity to yell at customer when they followup on refund which is customer’s hard earned money.

Mr Sachin Mehta: The managing director: A Director with zero vision and absolute zero knowledge on how to run a business. Enjoying the legacy of family business. He is the main reason why we decided to not proceed with this builder. Unprofessional, zero decency in talking with customers. All that matters to him is just take money and he or his team will not respond to ur queries and they will instead get irritated with you and use unprofessional tone if you ask a basic question related to the project, like water, club house.

This builder is the worst. Cheap and poor quality, absolute nil professionalism.

They will make you run for your hard earned money. Be aware of this third rated builder. None of their projects are RERA registered. And they will make you run pillars to post for getting the refund.

New buyers pls pls stay away from this builder and don’t even think on investing your hard earned money
Mar 29, 2021 05:27 PM Read

I have really bad experience with this JAIN. Worst ever customer service. Cunning sales executives. I was wrongly guided for a flat. after looking the actual pictures, it is completely in a different way.

With in one day, I have cancelled my booking, from that day, they didn't pay back my booking amount. I almost called 100 times so far.

It's been more than 5 months. They are not even giving the higher officials info.
Oct 04, 2020 03:37 PM Read

We cant give negative stars so im forced to give 1 star

I have never such irresponsible organisation in my entire life.

why I am saying "Organisation " because everybody starting from Branch Manager Rithika to Sales Executive, everybody so rude to customers.

Irrespective of so many calls /emails as they are so stubborn, least bothered to answer calls / reply.

Quality of construction so Poor &

they don't updated their CRMs regularly, after paying 90%(7th instalment)receiving calls from collection team regarding 4th, 5th Instalment, thats quality of their co-ordination in departments.

if we raise voice on quality of construction they least bothered & behaved so rude with us.

they not even considering there is body called "Consumer forum".

Pls Be Alarmed before you Buy Here

Sep 22, 2020 12:25 PM Read

I have been following up Mr. Leela Krishnan and Mr.Venkatesh(Manager) from almost 1 and half year now through phone, WhatsApp & email regarding refund of my booking amount for flat No: FB, Block No:30, Alpine Meadows, Pallavaram. There is no response from their side. As a customer I am really disappointed with this kind of service provided. I had also called up the Customer Care of Jain housing and informed them of my issue but shockingly they hung up my call in mid-way of my conversation. Is this how you deal with your customers sir, I know you are a reputed builder but never expected such a response from your end. You should treat all your customers as valuable customers, only then based on your service we would prefer to buy & refer other people to buy property at Jain housing. But unfortunately, the behaviour towards customers is nor right Sir. This will only cause disinterest and a way out in not buying any property or even refer any one to buy property at Jain housing. Sir, this is not the way to do Business with your valuable Customers. If you still continue like this, then based on the service that you provide right from Managerial level to Customer Support, you would lose most of your Customers, because the Customer would think 1000 times before buying a property at Jain housing. Sir, at least now, kindly give proper service and retain your customers so that tomorrow if someone thinks about buying or referring property, he/she would prefer Jain housing. My only request is kindly to refund my booking amount of Rs.1 Lac for flat No: FB, Block No:30, Alpine Meadows Pallavaram. Looking forward to a response and solution towards the same.
Sep 08, 2020 10:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

They don't stand on comitments, just it took around 10 years to partially complete a block

2)shameless management, aim at collecting penalties, for their delay in handover of flats

3) Till now they didn't gave Occupancy certificate to residents and they don't have NOC for fire etc and many other things

4) lifts are so standard that - not sure where it stops from 1-13 floors, imagine person taken in 9-12 floors, gone case. Not sure if it starts when stops. Just one month back lift was started, quality was up to jains standards

5)quality of construction and other facilities is six Sigma not positive, a complete negative six Sigma

6) collect money first, don't stand on ur words/promises, inturn don't be available for customers of flats to discuss and resolve the issues. Most shameless creatures on world. Sorry word 'shame' I am making u more shame by comparing with them.

7) all flat owners frustrated and irritated, I urge better stay in rented house instead of getting fooled, irritated etc and welcome u if u want to join one more bàkra in group
Aug 28, 2020 10:31 PM Read

This builder has started this project in a prime location right on main road, however failed to win customers because of the delay in the handover. This doesnt come under RERA so they are taking their sweet own time to complete the project. The worst thing is the behaviour of the staff. When you go there you will see all liquor bottles and also smoke leftovers in the office . It looks ugly, horribly maintained. The staff is least bothered about whether you buy a flat as a customer. Not a customer centrist and dont keep up their promise of handover.
Aug 27, 2020 07:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi,

I have purchased a flat in Jain's Salzburg. The first thing you will notice is less price than other construction companies. Wait a min. Don't just fall in the trap. Only the prices are not less everything you will get here is comparatively lesser than other societies. Here is my list of pros and cons.

Pros:

1. Less price and prime location.

Cons:

1. There are two heavy-duty power cables inside the premises. Which is a matter of concern for residents?

2. No proper POC.

You won't find any proper point of contact. Noone in their office knows about the construction. If you purchase one flat here then be ready for the following issues.

i) you won't get details of your flat at any point in time, after purchasing.

ii) You have to call their office N no of times, to get a response. Wait. Did I mention a negative response? Yes, it's true there won't be any positive response at any point in time.

iii) You will be called several times by different persons to inform them about the amount you paid because the CRM team knows nothing about CRM.

iv) Ready to face rude candidates and stressful responses.

v) Don't expect an email response from the CRM.

1. Heavy penalty for any sort of delay in payment.

2. No proper maintenance. They have installed a brand new lift and that's broken repeatedly. Many times customers stuck inside the lift and they were rescued. Yes, Rescued.

3. Lots of mistake in the paperwork. The name of the project and the owner's name are wrong for many owners. Even though you request Jain to solve this, they won't even listen and won't give you any reply.

4. You may purchase a flat for 45L but you will end up by paying 50L.( This doesn't include any loan calculation)

Aug 22, 2020 10:27 AM Read

Avoid it and save your money. Theyare just making customer fools. Badly design and built property. So careless staff and builder. Big fraud and cheater builder.
Jul 31, 2020 01:10 AM Read (via Mobile)

Please dont buy any flats in Jains construction especially in jain pebble Brook. They are the worst company i have ever seen.

We have booked a flat on January and still waiting for the hand over. They have initiated the loan with their agents and never informed us. We are paying interest for more than 7 month without even getting the flat. Also there are lot of dispute between association and builders. Registration is also pending for us.

Marketing manager's will speak nicely during booking and once after yoy pay the 80% percent amount they will never respond to your phone calls. Even with daily follow ups you will never get any valid reply.

My kind advice from my experience. Never go for jain.
Jun 05, 2020 08:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

I paid token amount of Rs 1, 12, 000 and due to urgent family issues had to cancel the booking in January 2nd week 2020. When I paid the token amount and got the receipt, there is a cancellation policy printed on the receipt which says - if on cancellation, I will get the refund with in 20 business days. I agreed to a penalty of Rs 25000 for cancellation.

It has been 6 months since I canceled and I still did not get the refund. I canceled booking in January and as per policy they should refund by February.

On top of this, the sales people block apartments with nice view, and which are on top floor, and charge higher than the quoted price. They talk as if they are doing a big favor by showing such a nice view apartment. The additional amount is shared among the manager and sales employees. I was shown such apartments and that's how I came to know about these unethical business practices.

Be careful before you buy Jains apartments. The sales people are extra nice till you pay the token amount. After that, they never respond.

Jains carlton creek apartment management is worth negative stars. I am sure I will never again look at any Jains properties.

I will pursue legal action to get the token amount refunded.
Jun 02, 2020 06:45 PM Read

I paid token amount of 1, 12, 000 and due to urgent family issues had to cancel the booking in January 2nd week 2020. When I paid the token amount and got the receipt, there is a cancellation policy printed on the receipt which says - if on cancellation, I will get the refund with in 20 business days. I agreed to a penalty of 25000 for cancellation.

I will pursue legal action to get the token amount refunded.
May 09, 2020 12:55 AM Read (via Mobile)

I went to buy an apartment here .

The price quoted was ok or little higher.

Anyhow it was not a problem.

It was good in all the way I liked it but after final inspection I felt the planning of an apartment itself is not opt.

I felt like somewhat uneasy.
Feb 21, 2020 11:24 AM Read

Jain Housing staffs are they least competent I have ever seen in my life.

• Marketing people give so many false promises

• once booked they treat you like a dog.

• CRM is not are all worried about customer and they are just Cash Requesting Machines

• Staffs are so careless and shameless who will never listen and bother about customers issues.

I have booked with a promise of handover in a month but they took 5 months and till now they are not bothered about handover. they just dont care. As long as they take 90% money they just leave you on the streets. they dont pick up phone and the staff you meet in office will not be working with them next week.

I recommend People to stay away from Jain housing otherwise you are doomed and Jain housing makes sure you will run for your life once u purchased a flat with them

Worst Worst Worst
Jun 22, 2019 06:41 PM Read

There have been many cases where the increase in the number of automobiles has constantly led to increase in the number of overall parking costs including vehicle and residential parking and that has also led to increased accident risk.
Jun 22, 2019 01:10 AM Read

It takes a lot of time to travel from this place because it is a remote area and there are no rickshaws that come here.
Jun 20, 2019 11:08 AM Read

The builder is not taking interest in getting the project done because of this the implementation is so slow and it is causing us a lot of stress.
Jun 17, 2019 12:26 AM Read

Never trust these builders! We felt cheated and betrayed because they made us sign unreasonable things at the time of possession and we are so so afraid!
Jun 15, 2019 01:19 PM Read

It has been seen that the per capita floor space consumption has drastically reduced. It has also been seen that the price of real estate projects at many of the metro locations has drastically changed and can be said that it is very expensive.
Jun 09, 2019 08:34 PM Read

They have not built anything for children here although they told us they would. It is so important for children to have a good play area to bound with each other and get some exercise. So, if you have kids, I would recommend that you book your house in nearby complexes that have a good provision for kids.
Jun 08, 2019 04:04 AM Read

This place is a terror to live in the rains. Water seeps in through the roofs and there are leakages all around.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Jain Housing & Constructions Ltd Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search