JP Infra

Upcoming Projects : 1|Under Construction Projects : 6|Ready to Move Projects : 3
24% 1.56 34 Reviews Claim this business

Ambernath East, Thane
Price On Request
1,2 BHK Apartments

Reviews on JP Infra

Summary
Apr 13, 2022 07:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am going to take legal action on jp whoever interested can join us they are just looters All lies and lies
Apr 07, 2022 02:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked a unit in JP Barcelona with a token amount of 54000 on 27th March.

I also had given a PDC of approx 9 lacs dated 05th April.

Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I couldn't go ahead with the deal.

I had informed the sales representative on 31st March that the deal needs to be canx and requested that the PDC should not be presented to my bank.

I didn't get any information about cancelation policy and the sales rep didn't get back to me about the PDC.

I was just informed that we can look at alternative properties and check if anything works out. Token is non-refundable.

Today the chk has bounced which I forsee a potential impact on my CIBIL.

I contacted the sales representative today.

No one is ready to take any responsibility and I was just informed that the check had left the desk and there was no control to stop it.

I hereby request everyone to discuss the cancelation policy and token refund policy before doing a booking.

No one knows what tomorrow holds for u.

??
Mar 30, 2022 02:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

May be the project is good, but the CRM team (Channel Partners) are internally fighting for their leads then to close the deal, so as a customer service, I'm personally not satisfied with their such behaviour.

Mar 07, 2022 07:53 PM Read

The Shubam Jain Owner is a fraud person and so the employees of this compnay.Never ever do any mistake to invest in any of the JP Infra projects. They are big frauds of India and one of the world-class cheaters. He has done a lot of frauds in North India now using the same practices in Mumbai. Kindly stay away from such cheat builders and safeguard your hard-earned money.

Stay Away from JP Infra stay safe. They have cheated a lot of people and more to loot.
Aug 13, 2021 03:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Sales team and crm team are all sit there to loot you while booking flat wateva agreement value decided was including all the charges now at possession time they have added 1.50 extra charges

Which was not stated while agreement

Also they are taking 2Lac + amount saying processing fees but while doing stamp duty registration they are charging another extra 8 k saying we have arranged a guy at mbmc for you for all the processing and for that you have to pay 8K to that guy which was really very disgusting really feeling worthless buying flat in Jp

I am going to fight against them for charging extra

I want all the pplz plz come forward who are facing issues with JP project

No stars for JP
May 23, 2021 08:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

We r feeling now bad why we have purchase this property at this pandemic situation still we have cleared all the payment 1 month ago now they r telling us still ur pending amount showing wht the team they have we cannot cordinate account team we can not call headoffice only crm team they such a useless people if anyone responding message please take someaction we don't want your sorry... Try to help ur client don't make it more confuse I was happy I have purchased such a nice flat mirrar rd now I'm thinking i was wrong decision in my whole life ... I only force to my husband to buy ... Sucha bad service as well as crm team ....
May 16, 2021 07:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very disappointing. They have delayed possession and despite of this charging false interests to customers. Very unprofessional sales team. Do not buy a flat here . Not even allowing to view the flat. No transperancy. Fraudulent builder. Do not buy property here.
May 10, 2021 11:22 AM Read

Nice Project, but due to financial problem I had to cancel. Not received token yet. Please think 100 times before paying token.
Apr 23, 2021 07:01 PM Read

Whole JP infra team are cheaters from bottom to top. Don't book flat in JP otherwise you will be on road, standing near by any junction by holding katora in your hand for sure.
Apr 23, 2021 06:36 PM Read

The builder has not kept his commitments of gardens, water supply from MBMC and the charges are hidden.
Apr 23, 2021 06:15 PM Read

This review is w.r.t JP North Garden City

Property is very nice. No Second thought.

But the group, sales, CRM etc are all bunch of liars.

If there is some award of creating mountains out of lies, this award must be given to JP North.

Just couple of good amenities and you will end up paying 7-8000 maintenance fee every month. So, if you are on rent and planning to own, definitely JP North should not be your destination.
Apr 13, 2021 11:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

Sales Team show you star and moon in the morning but in reality you will get nothing, schemes are not working at all, end of the possession you will pay More than package cost read Agreement twice before signed, all the things are against buyer and builder/pramoter is safe in all aspect, whatever sales guy commit please take it on black and white after sales support is pathetic
Apr 13, 2021 11:53 AM Read (via Mobile)

The building review seems to be gud but the office guys are very disappointing. No commitment to given time. No proper response from anyone. Infact they themselves dont know what they are doing. Crm team is very arrogant they speak as if they r doing some favour on us . they are not at all understanding the issues what we investors are facing.we were supposed to get our possession in dec 2020 as per our agreement but dint receive yet . the reason they gave qas covid but when there was lockdown we still recd the demand orders that means the work never stopped . and our rental agreement has expired and have been taking extension from the owner and the society . even after paying everything on time and oc has been recd still they are not even showing us the flat nor allowing us to enter the premises . I dont understand why so much suspense created. I dont find any transparency.Feeling negative on the festive day. Very disappointed with team . wish I cud give negative rating..
Apr 13, 2021 10:09 AM Read (via Mobile)

Inexperienced staff. They never send correct demand intentionally, and take time for correcting it. And in the end blackmail to pay interest on late demand which were due to their mistakes. Location and construction quality is good. But never buy directly from builder, they torture you for no reason. You wont feel like customer.
Apr 13, 2021 02:02 AM Read (via Mobile)

My experience with JP NORTH GARDEN CITY ELARA.

Attached images show how building Elara's floor lobby and Staircase are even after possession of 100 flats.

First of all, if u read any good reviews then consider those are fake and paid.

Project construction and plan are good but, the Jp infra sales team is itself rude and irresponsible so the story starts from here. You will like the project and you will not be able to resist booking with them, for this, you will ignore their salesperson's bad behaviour.

Once you pay the booking amount they will assign a Relationship Manager to you, and you will realise sales executives with whom you booked have stopped picking up your calls.

Now this Relationship manager(he/her) is basically for Wasooli if someone fails to pay he will show his true colours.

Then one day you will receive your final demand and you will be happy that finally after paying this you will get possession, but wait this will be the worst time of your relationship with JP Infra after you receive the final demand Your RM will stop answering you calls and suddenly you will be assigned to new RM from so-called possession team. This possession team will make sure that you pay all your dues without asking any questions, they will give you incorrect demand with a lot of errors and frustrate you by not correcting it and not helping you for months. This is their plan so that you pay all their dues in the hope of getting possession immediately. After you pay all dues they will send you an interest letter saying your payments were late but actually JP gives only 7 days to pay any demand and they also count weekends and they send demand on Friday so obvious.

And still, after paying 100% including so called interest they will not give you possession because they buy OC and other certificates without actually completing the work and do all the cheap tricks of sending final demand with errors and not answering calls so that they can buy time to complete pending work.

JP INFRA tries to prove they are a brand but actually, they are less organised than any local builder.

The biggest problem with JP INFRA is they will not honour the registration agreement, Project Elara has received OC on 2 Mar 2021 and as per the agreement they have to send an intimation letter in 7 days and after paying all the dues they need to send possession notice and give possession in 15 days. To date JP is not communicating anything about possession they are just saying will give u in 2 to 3 days, they have taken all the dues on time after receiving OC. They switch off their phones conveniently whenever they want, they stop replying to WhatsApp whenever they want, It's HitlerGiri.

Update: Elara building possession are started but from outside building looks good but inside lot of work is pending, see attached images, even after months JP is not finishing floor lobby and staircase work.

ABOVE ALL THIS IS THE FIRST BUILDER WHO DOES NOT SHOW YOU YOUR FLAT AT ALL BEFORE ACTUAL POSSESSION DAY, SO YOU WILL BE. ALWAYS WONDERING FOR YEARS HOW WILL IT LOOK LIKE SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO BOOK WITH JP INFRA GO AHEAD AND EXPERIENCE ALL THIS BY YOURSELF.
Apr 02, 2021 09:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

The builder is not genuine. We have booked a flat in JP North Elara and have made 95% payment. We were told we can see the flat once they receive an OC. The builder has received the oc and flats are ready but builder is not willing to show us the flat. We have been asked to make full payment and take the possession after which they will show us the flat. We paid full payment 19 Feb 2021 with 25000 security depositbut now also they giving excuses for possession team problem and all RCM ankita and amrita worst rcm no any support.worst builder.please don't buy we are already in problem .
Mar 23, 2021 05:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

The builder is not genuine. We have booked a flat in JP North Elara and have made 95% payment. We were told we can see the flat once they receive an OC. The builder has received the oc and flats are ready but builder is not willing to show us the flat. We have been asked to make full payment and take the possession after which they will show us the flat. We have been given a silly explanation that they have a huge customer base and can't show the flats to all consumers. It was no issue for them to do bookings and registration for huge customer base only problem is in showing the flat. Also they charge more on GST.
Mar 04, 2021 03:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don't buy anything from these beggars , after booking no response and no call, they will call you untill you don't book a flat after that they ignore you, you have to run behind them again and again
Jan 20, 2021 10:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Mangesh Gholap Maine J P infra project Aviva Mira road mai flat book kiya tha.and I paid booking amount of Rs.51000.00 lekin financial problem vajese muje ho cancel karna Pada to maine sale officer ko bataya to usne bola ki aap mail bhejo to maine mail bhi kiya leking till date muje booking amount mila nahi. Main continues sale officer ko call kar raha hu leking no response and call Bhi recived nahi kar raha hai

Muje jp Infra main bad experience mila

Mob no 8291685238
Jan 18, 2021 02:20 AM Read (via Mobile)

I've booked the flat by paying 90k and paid 161k for SDR on time. I'm yet to receive any confirmation. I got to know due to some issue they couldn't process the payment of SDR and now they're asking me to pay 1% more which is roughly about 44k. On shore team is ignorant and CRM team is unprofessional and doesn't have any ownership factor. If anyone is going through the same please contact me.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on JP Infra

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

JP Infra Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search