JP Infra, Mumbai

Upcoming Projects : 1|Under Construction Projects : 5|Ready to Move Projects : 2
28% 1.64 25 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

Viraj Towers, 4th Floor, Near WEH Metro Station, Western Express Highway, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093, MH

Project By JP Infra, Mumbai

Mira Road, Pune
Jogeshwari East, Pune

Project By JP Infra in Other Cities

Reviews on JP Infra, Mumbai

Summary
Apr 13, 2022 07:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am going to take legal action on jp whoever interested can join us they are just looters All lies and lies
Apr 07, 2022 02:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked a unit in JP Barcelona with a token amount of 54000 on 27th March.

I also had given a PDC of approx 9 lacs dated 05th April.

Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I couldn't go ahead with the deal.

I had informed the sales representative on 31st March that the deal needs to be canx and requested that the PDC should not be presented to my bank.

I didn't get any information about cancelation policy and the sales rep didn't get back to me about the PDC.

I was just informed that we can look at alternative properties and check if anything works out. Token is non-refundable.

Today the chk has bounced which I forsee a potential impact on my CIBIL.

I contacted the sales representative today.

No one is ready to take any responsibility and I was just informed that the check had left the desk and there was no control to stop it.

I hereby request everyone to discuss the cancelation policy and token refund policy before doing a booking.

No one knows what tomorrow holds for u.

??
Mar 30, 2022 02:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

May be the project is good, but the CRM team (Channel Partners) are internally fighting for their leads then to close the deal, so as a customer service, I'm personally not satisfied with their such behaviour.

JP Infra - Mumbai
May 23, 2021 08:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

We r feeling now bad why we have purchase this property at this pandemic situation still we have cleared all the payment 1 month ago now they r telling us still ur pending amount showing wht the team they have we cannot cordinate account team we can not call headoffice only crm team they such a useless people if anyone responding message please take someaction we don't want your sorry... Try to help ur client don't make it more confuse I was happy I have purchased such a nice flat mirrar rd now I'm thinking i was wrong decision in my whole life ... I only force to my husband to buy ... Sucha bad service as well as crm team ....
May 16, 2021 07:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very disappointing. They have delayed possession and despite of this charging false interests to customers. Very unprofessional sales team. Do not buy a flat here . Not even allowing to view the flat. No transperancy. Fraudulent builder. Do not buy property here.
Apr 23, 2021 07:01 PM Read

Whole JP infra team are cheaters from bottom to top. Don't book flat in JP otherwise you will be on road, standing near by any junction by holding katora in your hand for sure.
Apr 13, 2021 11:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

Sales Team show you star and moon in the morning but in reality you will get nothing, schemes are not working at all, end of the possession you will pay More than package cost read Agreement twice before signed, all the things are against buyer and builder/pramoter is safe in all aspect, whatever sales guy commit please take it on black and white after sales support is pathetic
Apr 13, 2021 11:53 AM Read (via Mobile)

The building review seems to be gud but the office guys are very disappointing. No commitment to given time. No proper response from anyone. Infact they themselves dont know what they are doing. Crm team is very arrogant they speak as if they r doing some favour on us . they are not at all understanding the issues what we investors are facing.we were supposed to get our possession in dec 2020 as per our agreement but dint receive yet . the reason they gave qas covid but when there was lockdown we still recd the demand orders that means the work never stopped . and our rental agreement has expired and have been taking extension from the owner and the society . even after paying everything on time and oc has been recd still they are not even showing us the flat nor allowing us to enter the premises . I dont understand why so much suspense created. I dont find any transparency.Feeling negative on the festive day. Very disappointed with team . wish I cud give negative rating..
Apr 13, 2021 10:09 AM Read (via Mobile)

Inexperienced staff. They never send correct demand intentionally, and take time for correcting it. And in the end blackmail to pay interest on late demand which were due to their mistakes. Location and construction quality is good. But never buy directly from builder, they torture you for no reason. You wont feel like customer.
Apr 02, 2021 09:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

The builder is not genuine. We have booked a flat in JP North Elara and have made 95% payment. We were told we can see the flat once they receive an OC. The builder has received the oc and flats are ready but builder is not willing to show us the flat. We have been asked to make full payment and take the possession after which they will show us the flat. We paid full payment 19 Feb 2021 with 25000 security depositbut now also they giving excuses for possession team problem and all RCM ankita and amrita worst rcm no any support.worst builder.please don't buy we are already in problem .
Mar 23, 2021 05:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

The builder is not genuine. We have booked a flat in JP North Elara and have made 95% payment. We were told we can see the flat once they receive an OC. The builder has received the oc and flats are ready but builder is not willing to show us the flat. We have been asked to make full payment and take the possession after which they will show us the flat. We have been given a silly explanation that they have a huge customer base and can't show the flats to all consumers. It was no issue for them to do bookings and registration for huge customer base only problem is in showing the flat. Also they charge more on GST.
Mar 04, 2021 03:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don't buy anything from these beggars , after booking no response and no call, they will call you untill you don't book a flat after that they ignore you, you have to run behind them again and again
Jan 20, 2021 10:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Mangesh Gholap Maine J P infra project Aviva Mira road mai flat book kiya tha.and I paid booking amount of Rs.51000.00 lekin financial problem vajese muje ho cancel karna Pada to maine sale officer ko bataya to usne bola ki aap mail bhejo to maine mail bhi kiya leking till date muje booking amount mila nahi. Main continues sale officer ko call kar raha hu leking no response and call Bhi recived nahi kar raha hai

Muje jp Infra main bad experience mila

Mob no 8291685238
Jan 10, 2021 08:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

While booking sales person Madhuri and their banker gave false promises and we to keep following up with their banker and crm team for registration no coordination between their team bunch of fools are sitting their specially madhuri jatin ( I don't understand the profile of this guy useless fellow ) Deepak ( false committer ) and worst of the lot is guru from crm team I have give money for SDR on 30/12/20 today is 10/01/21 still he is not able to confirm these people are one groups of fraudster sitting there
Oct 28, 2020 03:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am being harrassed by the staff of jp infra they are very rude and they are troubling me alot they talk like goons and behave like goons and if we talk they harress us pleasw help me
Sep 15, 2020 01:55 PM Read

It has been 1.5 years since the launch of this project still the plinth level is also not complete. Buyers beware. The developer raises the demand without doing the work. The developer has not updated the rera website till date.
Apr 23, 2020 05:32 PM Read (via Android App)

Jp infra located in mira road and the work they have shown in this last 3 years is amazing. In very short time jp has built tall 30 plus floor buildings with very good infrastructure and good amenities.it is not only about living in a flat but to experience high class society with swimming pool gaming area, amphitheatre and much more.the locality is a plus as it is close to western expressway.metro will be more convinient and the surrounding has a big mall and international school from podar.they even provide you with bogger underground water storage from rain harvesting.
Dec 01, 2019 04:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

Very very bad experience please guys don't trust jp builder..all broker make full ..pls do not invest in jp in Mira road
Oct 08, 2019 04:28 PM Read

Hi JP decks is highly risky. The property is under litigation. BE WARNED- DO NOT INVEST IN THIS PROPERTY.

Construction quality is also not good. The builders have no idea on aesthetics/VASTU etc

Thanks
May 04, 2019 11:27 AM Read (via Android App)

So far I've seen it as a best please in east Mumbai. The infrastructure is great and engineering also is awesome. The best is here so what to wait for. Hurry up and move as soon as possible. Price also Is genuine for these flats. Hurry up.wishing u luck

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on JP Infra - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

JP Infra, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search