Indian Real Estate, Bangalore

41% 2.22 58 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Indian Real Estate, Bangalore

Summary
Sep 07, 2011 09:07 PM Read

Sriram group of builders in Bangalore have launched Sriram land project in Bangalore. Remember development of the land they are showing now has not been started. Its just plain open land. The papers are not ready, they are showing any papers telling that they are making the papers ready still. No BMRDA approval still. They quoted a price Rs.899/- sft.

Assuming that its a reputed company, we decided to go in for it eventhough we have not seen any papers. We agreed for the price and were about to pay booking amount of 1 lakh. But due to emergency, we were out of town for 1 week. After 1 week, we called them up to pay the booking amount. The marketing guy says, now the price is 999/sft(within a week!). He agreed to give to us for Rs.975/sft. Later within an hour he calls back and says his boss is not even agreeing for Rs.975 and its going to beRs.999, take it or leave it that too for a land where there is no approval, no papers shown.

This is day light robbery, to hike the price of sft by 100Rs for a site where is no developement started and arrogant attitude of the staff and promoters.

I am not sure they areeven going to keep up their promise of the amenities they claim will do when they are becoming greedy like this.

Stay away from this properties, its not worth it.
Jun 29, 2011 01:19 PM Read

This land location looks very green and very peaceful. But Zenon is very un trust worthy run by some really unprofessional people. The people are are very inconsistent in the statements they make about the property, approvals. One person I know is having some problems with their documentation.

The value of the land is around 600/ sqft but they are quoting b/w 800 to 1, 000..Are you considering this property? Have you been able to buy anything there as yet?

Don't know about the upside potential of the land because the value of land around that area even now is around 600-700
Jun 05, 2011 09:50 PM Read

Bangalore has been a hub for all the real estate investors and most have made fortune out of it. The present situation in Bangalore is not as it used to be. Investing in Real Estate in Bangalore is a difficult decision to make and various factors are to be considered

Investments should be propotionate to your futute plans. Any investment made today should not cause a trench in your pathway.

For more details check the blogs section of https://weekendbrokers.in

Indian Real Estate - Bangalore
Apr 30, 2011 10:49 AM Read

I wanted to buy a plot in nbr developers so I visited their office which is in H.S, R LAYOUT the staff their were very curious helped me in clearing all my doubts which I had about project. They spoke to me in a very gentle manner. Then we visited their project in their company vehicle on the way they showed me all the shortcuts, upcoming hour it park everything.

When we arrived at the site they showed me very all the amenities comes.I interacted with MR. Ismail who took me on site visit & Mr Gautham who called me told about projects answered to questions patiently over phone.
Dec 25, 2010 08:34 PM Read

Whoever is buying sites in NTI layout please careful. Lots of litigation are pending against it.

Real estate agents say that every thing is settled but after we talked to NTI society (which is in sadashivanagar) found still cases are pending against it. Please talk to NTI society before you buy the sites there.

Don't believe agents. There are four parties involved in the case. please go into details before you make

decision. Also buyers has to pay development charge along with site rate.
Dec 22, 2010 03:00 PM Read

Raj
Dec 14, 2010 10:07 AM Read

I went for a site visit to Lake Meadows by Zenon Builders. They say that they work with

Artha Properties for this project.  They have their office in Koramangala.  Earlier I had been to their site in Hosur called Golden city. Also they claim that they have already finished a project called Mountain View in Hosur. I felt that the Lake Meadows is far (6 km) from the bangalore hosur road and also not much of people around. Does anybody have any idea about Zenon Estates.

Thanks in advance!!!

-Dhanesh.
Oct 23, 2018 11:01 AM Read

I found Indya Estates, a nice real estates company in Bangalore for affordable luxury homes with all facility I been visited on this dusera festival and find a good offer and I invested here. got it for very good price and got a placement for EMI option also.
Oct 23, 2018 10:53 AM Read

Sales executive are user friendly, I been visited to The Greens project good to invest in Indya estates.

The company has offered amazing amenities and a wide range of affordable homes in Anekal and Devanahalli.

I'm extremely satisfied with the quality of work and the co-operative services provided by them.
Jul 23, 2018 10:25 AM Read

Proud to be a part of this Indya estate Family.Helpful management.Attractive Apartment. More greenery Well planned Apartment, I have taken 5 flats for investment for very good price feels happy to invest, All rumors are fake one please don't believe just go to the site and see the beautiful things which are done Indya estate. staff are good and very kind I thank you for that.
Jul 07, 2018 04:19 PM Read

Its been a long time in the market with different portals but not satisfied completelty .one day propertyconekt.com executive

approached me and explained about site visit concept that they provide site visits instead of leads.i am not in situation to

trust any body at this point of time. but some how I decided to go with a trial package with a commitment of refund if visits

not happened they agreed .really I felt good in their service the customer who are coming to see my property have some basic details about project.it became easy for my team to explain.I cant say all site visits got converted.but a decent number of closers I have done.recently I had upgraded my package
Jul 05, 2018 04:12 PM Read

Every body has a wish to own a home even me too.so I started searching properties on my own but frankly speaking iam

not satisfied with the properties.i have searched in several portals every day so many calls from different persons from the

same portal they dont know my requirement at all finally I had came across propertyconekt.com .i had submitted my details like

other portals they also responded .but here I had one point of contact the service team I did not remember her name

she called me taken my requirement and suggested

properties.they had arranged site visit for the property location on my weekend really the service team helped a lot even

when iam not able to visit also they confirm with me when can they reschedule visit .

now I had fullfilled my wish I had purchsed my home in whitefield

Thanks to propertyconekt.com
Jun 14, 2018 12:27 PM Read

Have visited the place and did not find any major Bumps. The place was fine and no major issues arising from it."Purva waves"is a Good property. The flats are of smaller size but they have utilized the space well. Location is bit inside but by the time it will be ready and may be couple of years more, it will be prime.They are also giving option to get the woodwork done by them.
Mar 23, 2018 12:46 PM Read

Purva waves is ideally located and future looks good. I invested after suggestion from friends and I am glad I did.  I have invested in some others too but trust me . you will not find any better properties in the given price. The Location is awesome. Its near to tech parks and easily accessible from Airport and Railway stations. Hennur is a first developing area and its the best time to invest.
Jan 29, 2015 12:41 AM Read

Anyone have suggestions for Artha Crest?.I want to buy 2BHK flat.i have visited the site and I am interested to buy.It also fit in my budget and it is near to my office.I want to shift in 1-2 year.I have checked other options also so am thinking over that.

So if anybody have purchased or know about Artha Crest, Tell me.

Thanks in Advance.
Jan 27, 2015 11:16 PM Read

I came to know about Artha Neo serene which is located in hoskote, bangalore.Actually this is a different type of project offering villa plots.I recently booked a 1200 sqft plot in Artha serene in hoskote.There are two options:

1) Either a person can book a plot for investment purpose.

2) Or he can purchase the plot and can build a villa on the plot on its own.

Artha is only selling villa plots.So I think it is also a good idea if a person does'nt have that much money, he/she can purchase the land and leave it.And at anytime he can build the house in future or keep it for investment purpose.

So I booked I plot and whenever I want I can construct villa on my own.so its also a good idea depending on a person's requirement
Jan 23, 2015 02:15 AM Read

Artha citrine is a economical  project of Artha group that I booked few months back.I purchased this property mainly for our living purpose.It is being constructed on attibele - anekal road which is close to some of the Big IT parks of bangalore like electronic city.

Previously I was confused with location but when I visited the site, its one of the burgeoning Real state area of the bangalore with lots of infrastructure development in vicinity.My wife works in infosys so she shown interest to buy the flat.I also work in one of the IT company located in electronic city.I dont bother if we switch the company because the flat can be sold after some time if we look as an investment purpose.

The price is also in our budget.For 1BHK we paid 12 lakh approx exlusive of taxes and other miscellaneous charges.The amenities provided are good enough if we look at the price of the flat and customer service is satisfactory.We are excited to move in and hope the quality would be good.
Jul 09, 2014 10:39 AM Read

I had booked a villa at Artha Zen and the progress has been really great. The team has been very very supportive with every little change that we needed. Not just this I have been updated about each and every little thing that is happening there.  They have kept up their promise of handing over the villa on time. Thank you artha team keep up the good work.

Showing: 41 - 58 Reviews on Indian Real Estate - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Indian Real Estate, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search