Grihasta by Artha property

41% 4 58 Reviews Claim this business

Grihasta by Artha property
Dec 19, 2014 10:58 AM 34709 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I had visit to Artha Grihasta and I found the model villa too be pretty good. I am interested in buying a B type villa. The price that they have quoted is approximately 38 lakhs (31+ additional 7 which would include miscellaneous formalities).

Since some of you own a villa at Artha Grihasta, I wanted your advice on a few aspects which will help me decide whether I make an investment in the project or not.

1. Is there any negotiation of prices with Artha properties people and how much can I expect a discount in terms of prices (I understand that prices have gone very high for the same villas when compared 1 year ago.

2. Can anyone let me know the approx. time it would take of travel to (a) Electronic City (Wipro), and(b) Silk board.

3. Apart from travelling by our own vehicle, Is there any BMTC connectivity in the coming 2 years (i.e. anyone has an idea about the development which we can expect in the coming years.

4. Have heard that it would generally take 18 months for construction. So can we expect that they will stick to the timelines.

5. During construction, can we suggest any alteration(s) (such as construing shelves in each room etc.If we require.

Is Artha open to such suggestions. Please let me know your thoughts on the above and any other aspect which I need to know before I book a villa here.

Your thoughts and suggestions will be very helpful because I don't have much idea about real estate. Looking forward to your Advice at the earliest.

Thanks a lot in advance. :-)

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)