Gravity Homes, Bangalore

About Us

Location

28/1/7, Opposite Malleshwaram Co, Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560003, KA

Reviews on Gravity Homes, Bangalore

Summary
Mar 19, 2022 06:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked a Gravity Nakshatra home in 2018. Work is still not completed. I had to finally break free from the Gravity builder and decided to complete the remaining work by myself. The whole of ceiling was leaking in the last rainy season. Waterproofing was not done properly. Very bad tiles work. Bad plastering finish. Poor finish on window grills. Had to re-do bathroom tiles because of level problems. Plan sanction still not applied from their side, I have to do it on my own. Overall, there is not a single job they have done properly. Please visit Gravity Nakshatra and talk to owners before purchasing. Most of the owners had similar experiences with Gravity.
Apr 11, 2019 11:13 AM Read

Good people and right info given and supportive as well friendly towards our requirements as what we need they delivered the home for us

thanks for Mr Surya and their team

they had clear cut documentation and legal valid projects keep the same good luck
Oct 13, 2018 02:05 PM Read

Gravity homes these builders are trustworthy I have bought a villa in hoskote, The project really looks good and the way their approvals may be its all clear and they are very open and frank telling sales person which attracted me lot, they helped in all financial aspects, I just recommended to go ahead with this builder without a second thought.

Showing: 1 - 3 Reviews on Gravity Homes - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Gravity Homes, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search