Googee Properties, Hyderabad

1% 1 7 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Googee Properties, Hyderabad

Summary
Mar 03, 2020 11:50 AM Read

I wanted to share my experience with this Googee Properties . as many of my colleague took paid the token amount at this company and refered me to take the plot in same venture . as I have a lil knowledge in real estate I investigated about the property what they are selling and shocked . I dint understand how this company is cheating customers . they not even bought land and not even applyed for any approvals but selling it by just creating graphical videos. the Googee pharma city project is located in isolated place . nothing will appears at Googee Pharma City project site apart from Hills and cliffs . according to me if the price for the square yard is Rs.1000 is also very expensive at that location. many people are doubting how come they will get approvals for the project. my advice is to cancel your plots and take back your hard earned money . this company''s previous projects they just got only LP number but not the final approvals till now for any of their projects. my sincere advice is to dont trust such a companyes . take back your money and be safe.
Aug 20, 2020 04:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

Googee properties has chosen very good locations for their ventures, we can invest in them for good returns
Jul 02, 2020 02:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pharmacity venture is at 1. 5 km distance from proposed pharmacity good development is expected, a good investment for low investment amount

Googee Properties - Hyderabad
Jul 02, 2020 11:43 AM Read (via Mobile)

I invested in Googee Pearl City last year and the value has gone up quite a bit, good ventures with clear title.
Jul 02, 2020 11:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

Very good ventures good return value for all Googee ventures. Best place to invest ur money. All ventures are in prime locations
Jul 01, 2020 07:04 PM Read

Googee Proprties Pvt Ltd choosen the Ventures are prime located at Hyderabad city Limits.and plot price also Very reasonable.More chances are there to get appreciation in very short period.
Jul 01, 2020 06:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

I along with my 2 friends have booked plots infilmcity venture as it was in our budget, Googee properties stands out in the way they develop. Visit the site and you can clearly see t

Showing: 1 - 7 Reviews on Googee Properties - Hyderabad

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Googee Properties, Hyderabad Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search