Goel Ganga Developments, Pune

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 3|Ready to Move Projects : 5
36% 2.34 81 Reviews Claim this business

About Us

Location

San Mahu Complex, Ground Floor, Opp. Poona Club, 5, Bund Garden Road, Pune 411001, MH

Project By Goel Ganga Developments, Pune

2,3 BHK Apartments
Tathawade, Pune
₹52.03 L

Reviews on Goel Ganga Developments, Pune

Summary
2 hrs 48 mins ago Read (via Mobile)

Goel Ganga Platinum project in Kharadi is such a disaster. No work ethics. It’s been day and night of digging. Heavy machinery working 24/7 and giving people sleepless nights. They have no shame left. Destroying the Mutha river bed and causing trouble for others. Investors please visit for self and see. Also attached picture raises questions on the strength of the foundation. So close to river bed, wonder how long will it stay strong? Moreover the investors need to also consider how they are going to deal with these bunch of bullies when they will turn a deaf ear towards their complaints.
May 11, 2022 11:51 AM Read

Since last 2 year, I have been looking for a home for my family as I was living in a rented apartment for last 10 years. After a long research I got to know about Goel Ganga Deployments. They have some of the best real estate projects in Pune city. I have invested in a 2BHK apartment in Ganga Amber and sooner I'll be getting the possession of my project.
Mar 30, 2022 11:43 AM Read

Booked flat in Ganga Amber in 2017 and still have not recieved possession. Right now now they are saying they will give possession without OC which is against law. No communication for compensation. Sample flat is also different than what was promised and given flat has many quality issues.

Goel Legend - Bavdhan - Pune
Mar 13, 2022 12:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

They have bigger sales force than total maintenance staff. Builder doesn’t care about maintenance, nor take responsibility of amenities or premises once you have paid them.

Society formed after developer leaves are ALWAYS useless and developer intervention is expected.

They play with numbers and make you believe it’s way bigger and lavish, but their projects are tiny.

They claimed 4 layer security, and practically, there was only one watchman on get, guard in parking never shows up. God knows what 4 layers they count it with.
Feb 16, 2022 05:54 PM Read

I have been looking to buy a 2 BHK in Pune and after searching my dear home for more then 6 months I found my home at Ganga fernhill. Way to go Geol Ganga Developments.
Dec 21, 2021 11:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

Ganga serio people will give you possession date as Dec 2021 (biggest lie) but actual rera date is Dec 2024. I have seen work progress. It is going to take 2 years for sure as they will deliver all towers together and third tower has 80% work pending.

They will just complete bricks work till top floor and disburse money from account. Be careful while booking.
Dec 06, 2021 03:33 PM Read

I invested in Ganga Amber residential project of Goel Ganga development which offers 1 and 2 bhk apartments. This project is one of the best project. Being the latest it has everything you are looking for.
Nov 24, 2021 05:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Many false commitment regarding possession given by builder agreement date pass away and not even compensation given by the builder
Nov 11, 2021 06:21 PM Read

Goel Ganga developments projects are in various parts of Pune. You can invest in completed, ongoing or under-construction project according to your choice and convenience. You can also go for Ganga Fernhill which is both residential and commercial project.
Nov 08, 2021 02:50 PM Read

This is just another level of projects that I purchased last week, with Goel Ganga developments providing some incredible amenities. This project is presently in the early stages of development. What I can say about this project is that it is an exceptional project in a fantastic location.
Nov 04, 2021 01:19 PM Read

Goel Ganga Developments is a name that conjures up images of quality and on-time delivery. They have elevated the bar for real estate properties in Pune as one of the greatest real estate developers in Pune.
Oct 01, 2021 12:13 AM Read (via Mobile)

They provide very good amenities with fantastic infrastructure. Highly recommended!I decided to invest because of its unique amenities such as water cascade and squash court, art gallery, pool for kids, multipurpose hall and much more.
Aug 23, 2021 05:28 PM Read

Ganga Glitz will make your dream come true. It provides easy, comfortable and high status living. It is great for families with their parents living together.
Jul 28, 2021 11:23 AM Read

Whether you are looking for a luxurious residential project or an affordable housing scheme, look no further than Ganga Amber. It offers 2 BHK lavish flats which are available at more affordable prices. The welcoming amenities offered by the project will make you feel at home. The flats are built in spacious manner with all modern facilities to give utmost comfort to the residents. They come with good designs and high quality interiors that offer open and welcoming environment to the residents.
Jul 22, 2021 05:42 PM Read

We are glad to be a part of the Goel Ganga development. I am quite pleased with the experience I had while purchasing my home in Ganga Fernhill, undri. I'd want to express my gratitude to the Goel Ganga team for making this possible from the beginning to the finish of the day in a very smooth manner
Jul 13, 2021 10:59 PM Read

If you read the newspaper you must have read about the balcony collapse and deaths in their newly constructed flat. You would be foolish to still book a flat with them.
Jul 08, 2021 01:07 PM Read

The apartments are budget-friendly and very close to the main city. As it so near to the highway the connectivity is good. There are some good education institutes around this area. It is surely worth your investment. I am eagerly awaiting the possession of my flat. I will definitely recommend the group as one that will never compromise on quality,
Jun 30, 2021 10:32 AM Read

Based on my experience I can say that Ganga Florentina is the best project Under the goel ganga development ongoing project As they build houses at affordable Rate by keeping in eye our need And give support to us at every step. I am very happy with their work
Jun 19, 2021 12:43 PM Read

I am so pleased and impressed with the experience I had with Ganga Amber Project. Great connectivity with comfortable living. The amenities and facilities provided by them are really great with carpet size of 606-789 per sq.ft. I would highly recommend the Ganga amber projec, for the location of Tathwade pune.
Jun 15, 2021 11:06 AM Read

Good builder in Pune. Liked their projects Ganga Florentina near NIBM. I would definitely recommend Goel Ganga Developments to my friends and relatives.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Goel Ganga Developments - Pune

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Goel Ganga Developments, Pune Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search