Gera Developments, Pune

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 2|Ready to Move Projects : 4
74% 3.44 104 Reviews Claim this business

Koregaon Park, Pune
₹1 Cr
2 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Gera Developments, Pune

Summary
Sep 06, 2019 04:37 AM Read (via Mobile)

At the time of booking they will tell you all the good things. Be aware of giving booking amount as it will never come back to you. Their staff has a history of leaving the company in one year max as they follow a policy of hire and fire so anything that is promised to you by staff member might be just a gimmick to allure you. Gera park view once had a leakage from.the sewers pipeline ..His house was filled with poop all over. Horrible construction and lots of false promises.
Apr 22, 2018 06:24 PM Read (via iOS App)

Nice flat layout, good amenities and above all we liked the concept of child centric home. the quality of construction is very good and located at a very prime location in Kharadi. Bhagat was very friendly and patient in guiding us throughout the journey, overall pleasant expeience and interaction with sales team. excellent marketing team, very good customer service. we are very satisfied and happy with the deal.
Dec 23, 2017 02:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very pleasant experience! Customer service is very good, very helpful staff. Site manager Mr Siddharth is an amazing person and really helpful. Mr Ankush the sales person is very very good.

Project is having very good amanities and excellent child development facilities.

Gera Developments - Pune
Dec 03, 2017 07:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

Was a great experience from the first visit till signing the contract. The sales team were able to provide detailed clarity on the project and help us through out the decision making process. Good job. And a great buy as a customer. Got our dream home.
Oct 06, 2017 05:31 PM Read

I have booked a property with Gera Imperia and I am impressed with the way they work, and specially I would like to Thank to Amit Srivastava who has helped a lot and guided us through entire process, nice human being and excellent command on whatever he says, I am happy to be associated with Gera Family.

Thanks guys keep up the good work and come up with more such unique concepts in the market

Cheers

Vaibhav
Jul 28, 2017 04:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Great location and a friendly staff. Located in kharadi, next to EON park. This is a great place to develop your kids future.

Properties are luxurious and have great workmanship. Lots of free space and big decks.

Appreciate the help from property junctions brokers
Jul 02, 2017 03:27 PM Read

Really good experience when finalising the property. Staff are very helpful and also patient in providing the details. Unlike other sales staff, are not pushy and have an open attitude. Hoping to have the same experience going forward with the upcoming interactions.

Looking forward to an awesome ownership experience at Gera's SkyVillas. The apartments are spacious and Gera ensures great product delivery.
Apr 10, 2017 07:08 PM Read

I am the Operations Manager, working for Aujla Business Software. We own an office space in Gera Grand Project which is taking shape now. I attended the LINT - 4 Program conducted by Ms. Gera Developers at Country Inn & Suites, Panjim, Goa on 09th April 2017.

This exclusive relationship program for Imperium members is unique as GERA not only develop and deliver successful infrastructure projects, but also take an extra step to help businesses to succeed in their business by collaborating and helping them to get value in their partnerships with GERA.

LINT program which I attended on first impressions gave insights to me on why learning is a continuous process. It really helped me understand how the small changes we make in what we wear in terms of colour and style, transform a person and give greater impact to one's appearance. The program also covered areas related to elevator pitch and business etiquette that will help me to present myself and network better as I practice it. Looking forward to the next LINT session to be announced.
Apr 01, 2017 06:46 PM Read (via Mobile)

Gera brought us a lifestyle workshop on the 25th and 26th March 2017, on how to be Pro-active with regard to our health habits. The workshop made me realise as to why taking care of a woman's health is of utmost importance. One, because a woman is a'household management consultant' and thus if she imbibes healthy habits and healthy lifestyle, entire family is going to eat healthy and be healthy. Two, simply because only a woman can truly take care of herself, as her family depends on her for her support. So I am thankful to Gera for understanding this importance of women's health and for bringing such workshop.

The workshop taught us how a woman's body and thus her health needs are different. Healthy recipes and essential diet components with their were shared. The information was presented by the instructor in a scientific and convincing manner. We were taught basic and essential workout routine which I am going to follow everyday. Some basic self-defence techniques were also taught which are important in today's age.

So overall I am thankful to Gera for inspiring me and my family to truly outdo ourselves by bringing us such worthwhile activities in the society. These endeavours are also building a community which shares such progressive vision. Hoping to see more programmes on following topics - yoga, stress management, parenting, zumba
Apr 01, 2017 01:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dear Anita, the'healthy choices' workshop was really useful. My mom has begun to use the 1:2:4 ratio-ed flour already. Please organise such beneficial activities more often. Response of crowd was actively overwhelming and made learning fun.

Thanks much:)
Mar 20, 2017 12:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dealing with Gera is always been a pleasure. I have been interacting with them for the last three years and they have excellent staff who will always be ready to assist you at any point of time. Their customer service is always supportive and I hear of similar experiences from colleagues and friends. On their product side their commercial high rise projects are very very unique and different from other Goan projects. With every project they will come up with an entirely different and innovative concept and that caters to the growing needs of the extensively travelled and aware buyer of today. I have also been fortunate to attend one of their LINT programs which I have found to add value to my existing knowledge. I am happy to be associated with you. Thank you Gera
Mar 19, 2017 08:03 PM Read (via Android App)

Fearless leadership, a culture of teamwork, and a relentless focus on innovation in their verticals and the urge to OUTDO is what Gera Developments all about.

Its not only about building and selling dream projects across the states but also about the care and affection which comes as an asset to all their investors.

With the introduction LINT programme for entrepreneurs it puts them in a different corporate league.

Dream more, Learn more, Do more and Become more

Thats what we feel Gera Developments beleive in.

We wish them all the best for their future ventures.

Richard Dias

( MD)

PVIBG PVT LTD

GERA IMPERIUM GREEN

PANAJI, GOA.
Mar 16, 2017 11:49 AM Read

I have been privileged to meet up with a group of professionals at Gera Developments over the "number of months" I have been dealing with them. This includes their front end folks, as well as their back end support teams. For any sector, to give something real in terms of service, the employees must add something that money cannot buy- The Gera team wears the right attitude and has an approach of sincerity and commitment to the job assigned. I do see this in my interactions and would not hesitate to recommend Gera Developments to my closest ones.
Mar 15, 2017 05:16 PM Read

I have been residing in Gera Astoria, Caranzalem since Jan 2013 as tenant. In fact when I was asked to share my experience, I was delighted and gladly oblidged. I am happy with the facilities/ameneties and it is natural for me to share with the people who are also looking and searching.

I have been a tenant here and fortunately share a great relationship not only with my landlord but also with Gera employees. I have had some interactions with CRM and warranty team, and they are very sensitive to our need. I have always got resolutions to my queries.

Mar 14, 2017 04:52 PM Read

I have taken possession of my unit in the year 2012 in Gera Astoria and it has always been a pleasant experience stay in resort style. I also enjoyed the community events happening in the colony, I personally recommend Gera's to my family and friends. We have been interacting with Gera Devolpments private limited since last six years and I m happy to share that in this supposedly disorgized sector they still believe in process and system.it is worth saying that they still ensure that the human touch is retained. Even as they follow procedure day do it with lot of personal attention. I being a retired army person, I have travelled extensively and it gives me grate pride to own and apartment in Gera Astoria.

Three Cheers to Gera's
Mar 14, 2017 12:43 PM Read

Gera builder’s projects: - are asset to Goa as they give landmarks to Goa, they create good and commercial infrastructure for business community. Also, with "out to do " program they educate new start up to gain the knowledge in their respective sector. I feel that Gera is earning relations over properties which is great.

Gera Customer care fabulous, after sale services are very good which is excellent .
Feb 25, 2017 03:41 AM Read (via Mobile)

Two years back when we were looking for a home in Pune, we came across Gera Greenville Trinity Towers in

Kharadi. Our search for the perfect home ended here. Two years down the line I can safely say that staying at this Gera property has truly been an experience to cherish.

The feeling of staying in a luxury apartment with modern amenities, community of like minded people, safe and secure environment for the family and the proximity to work, makes Trinity Towers a perfect place to enjoy life.

Kudos to Gera Developments for this amazing project. They have truly lived upto their brand promise of'Outdo'.
Feb 13, 2017 04:46 PM Read

Hello, My name is SAHISH S.KHANDEPARKAR and I am an Architect & Interior Designer by profession. We have booked at Gera’s Imperium Grand a year ago.

I am happy to re-endorse my trust in the brand that Gera is, and am glad that my wife and me made this decision to invest with Gera.

I would particularly like to mention the professionalism with which we as customers were taken through the registration process for our Agreement. It was quick, comfortable with no wastage of our professional time.

My journey with the organization and everyone I have interacted with thus far, has built my trust further and my day to day transactions have me feeling I am in safe hands.
Feb 13, 2017 03:31 AM Read

TGE GERA DEVELOPMENTS ARE the sophiscated builders.they build every house with keeping in mind the humans amotional attachment towards they house.in todays world the builders are building houses like a physical concrete jungle.they charges towards the flats are reasonable.they are very good nature human beings.they make houses with all the facilities of the human beings.they used great raw materials for building.this is the genuinue builders who works honestly.i recomment this to my all friends.
Feb 11, 2017 11:45 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am proud to own my very own home at Gera’s Astoria - Goa. I have lived a larger part of my life in Europe(actually, Spain to be precise) and I understand the importance of breeze, light and air movement that allows one’s senses to be in touch with the countryside. I have all of this here. While I purchased this as a second buyer, I am happy that I took the right decision to be associated with Gera Developments. From my home, I have a view of the Arabian Sea shore line and that is one of the biggest attributes of my apartment. The sunset is a daily mesmerizing experience. Today developers are creating concrete jungles, but am glad that GERA understood that buildings are not merely physical structures but also a means of emotional communication. They have been able to incorporate elements of positivity into their structures. Happy to live here!

I would be delighted to recommend GERA DEVELOPMENTS to friends.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Gera Developments - Pune

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Gera Developments, Pune Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search