Gaursons India, Greater Noida

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 3|Ready to Move Projects : 4
83% 3.67 6 Reviews Claim this business

Noida Extension, Greater Noida
₹54.17 L - ₹84.23 L
3,4 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Gaursons India, Greater Noida

Summary
Feb 04, 2021 01:45 PM Read

Gaursons had offered flats(1BHK, 2BHK, 2BHK+study and 3 BHK) in GC 10 which is known as Sanskriti Vihar in Gaurcity-2 in NOIDA Extension. After the agitation by local people when all the construction work had stopped and all the projects were delayed, Gaursons one of the first to complete their projects and gave possession almost on the given(revised) time schedule. The quality of construction is not bad at all.

I am a proud owner of a flat(2BHK+Study) in Tower-C
Dec 27, 2020 12:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

Gaur yamuna City is very good project to invest in residential and commercial both but the sales agent sitting here for sale specially channel partners are not recommendable to deal . Very fraud, uneducated, don't clear everything before the deal done , these people give surprise when u need to pay money. Even i have bought here 2 shops and one flat too. Each unit i have taken here from different sales agent. Very bad experience... guys plz be careful while u are dealing with these people.. if required any assistance plz contact me if I am able to do any help .9350076854....
Aug 06, 2019 06:36 PM Read

I booked a flat at Gaur Yamuna City in the year 2013 and I am yet get the possession in spite of paying the last installment.I have contacted the the builder many a times through email.However I did not get any response.There was a anomaly in the demand letter and I asked the customer care to clarify without any positive result.I am attaching herewith the email I last wrote to the customer care for information of all.

In view of the above who so ever read this email, I will recommend don't fall into the trap and loose your hard earned money

Dear Sir,

1. Please refer to the following:-(a) My e-mail dated 01 Jul 19 and 23 Jul 19.(b) Application No FAP0019/01148/13-14 and Booking No BKGY 16/01091/13-14 cust ID 128011481314.(c) Demand letter No 10 May 2019(Copy attached)(d) Demand letter generated from your web portal(Copy attached).(e) Letter for possession(Copy attached).(d) My email dated Dec 2015(furnished below).

2. I would like to reiterate that demand letter under reference at para 1(b) reflects a sum of Rs1, 06, 738/- as interest which is not understood.Previously a sum of Rs 26, 143/- was charged erroneously and the same was waived against my email under reference at para 1(c). Hence mention of the interest component in the demand letter is not understood. 3. In view of the same you are requested to furnish fresh demand letter after deduction of the interest component for payment. 4. I would also further like to stress upon that I would like to pay the final installment after completion of the finishing touch as I am deployed in disturbed area and it will not feasible for me to be present at your location for multiple times due to exigencies of service. 5. I have already conveyed the above mentioned points through various emails repeatedly.However I am yet to get any reply from you.Request expedite else I will not be able to process any further payment.Further the booked flat was required to be handed over 42 months from the date of booking as per agreement.The said period has already expired long back.Hence you are requested update status at the earliest. 5. An early action is requested. with regards MK Sinha/Purnima Sinha/8427731621

Gaursons India - Greater Noida
Oct 09, 2018 10:49 PM Read (via iOS App)

There are nany societies in noida extension which are offering many offers but they do fake promises at the time of booking but gaursons saundarayam is the best which gives you all aminities and offers which they offer nice place for investment and dor your dream home.They are offering various facilities such as swimming pool, 24x7 security, childern play zone
Jul 20, 2017 02:00 PM Read (via Android App)

Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension Nice buider gaursons I bought the flat in noida extension
Jun 13, 2017 11:33 AM Read

I have just got my timely inventory of gaurcity-2 very timely. I find that this is the only project I found out who have completed their project on time. I find my self very fortunate that I got these builders who have reputation to provide your flat on their time of commitment. their work quality is also great all the electrical eqipment they have placed is also of great quality. apart from this they also provide maintenance of 1 year, which is great.

Showing: 1 - 6 Reviews on Gaursons India - Greater Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Gaursons India, Greater Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search