GM Infinite Dwelling (India), Bangalore

About Us

Location

6, GM Pearl, BTM Layout, Ring Road, 1st Phase, Bangalore 560068, KA

Reviews on GM Infinite Dwelling (India), Bangalore

Summary
Aug 25, 2022 12:37 PM Read (via Android App)

We visited the property and were impressed by the construction quality, the layout of the township and the overall plan.

But my biggest problem was with the date of delivery of the project. Coz they showed us the 32nd floor ( top floor) only. I could see that on the lower floors there is a lot of work to be completed & my father pointed out that it looks like there isnt any work going on in the c block, so how come they are confidently committing delivery by Dec22?

To this they promised us that they will put this date in the agreement. They asked me to make a payment of 50k or 75k to block a unit asap. They even got their CC machine to swipe - which I was very much tempted to do.

But thankfully I had read reviews on google before I visited, so I told them that since the booking amount is non-refundable and we dont yet have the agreement in place, I'd want GM Infinite to confirm on email that the possession of my apartment will be given by the 1st of Dec 2022. I just asked them to give me in writing what they are promising verbally. I did not even insist on December, I said if its March write it as March 2023 or Aug 2023.

Its been 3 days now, neither are they picking up my calls nor has there been a response to my email. I don't feel comfortable going ahead with this project now. So I wanted to flag my experience for others.

I still think the location and the project is excellent. But it probably is for high risk profile people who dont mind investing 70 lacs indefinitely and reap the benefits whenever they come by.
Aug 24, 2022 10:04 AM Read

I was visited GM infinite GTT project 2016 when he was launched. it was very big promotion. Outside it was very good. I booked the 3BHK flat, also paid almost 5.5 Lakh during prelaunch. GM team was told loan will do, they failed. They delayed project for various reason, like: demonetization, NOC and COVID out break. now the GTT and Enclave both are delayed almost 2 years. But still they are not giving a confirm timeline. now I payed for both 2 flats almost 95%. my 90K loan with 30k rent is going every month. I don't know how to manage my self. but these people are selfish or whatever. simply they are delaying and giving new timeline whenever you are visited their offices.
Aug 04, 2022 05:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

Not able to manage projects. Quality is worst that even GRR or GRC builder. It is bankrupt and has fudged the buyers investment in project into something else. They have crossed RERA deadlines and ready to give posession with completing the flats

GM Infinite Dwelling (India) - Bangalore
May 08, 2022 08:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Location is very good, very close to IT company very beautiful project for living and 100+ aminities
May 08, 2022 08:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Good place to invest for self use and investment purpose.

Along with 100 one of its kind amenities ,

Tallest towers in electronic city, along with the most mesmerizing views .

Having the best offers at present for clients .
May 08, 2022 08:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is the only developers who use a brand construction material and maintain a superb quality of construction. . We are happy with developers and bought the house . .
May 08, 2022 08:15 PM Read (via Mobile)

I hve bought 2 bhk 1150 18 series unit 2 years back and as per current selling price i have 15l to 20l margin it is very huge margin in any projects you can get.. best place to invest your hard earned money.

As per the information from internal team now mall is also going to come with in 2 years as. All the paper work with patail groups has completed and now GM took over the mall and GM NEO MALL will be in GM INFINITE portfolio... They are expecting 10k per sft in next 5 years which will be a great news for all buyers
May 08, 2022 08:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the largest projects in Bangalore with lot number of amenities.Definitely good for buying as the entire planning is very good .Location will give a great returns and hasgood connectivity to all parts of Bangalore. Usp is 100 amenities and the open spaces. Good supportive and very highly informed sales guys.
May 08, 2022 08:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

The staffs over there are very good, they do their job very well they explain everything perfectly .
Mar 17, 2022 01:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Had visited once a couple of months back. Received a call today from Karthik who was politely told that we will be in touch as we have put our plans on hold. He insisted when he should call back. He was told gently that we will be in touch from our end . He insisted that we say that we are not going ahead! Filthy attitude. Wish the rest donot suffer because of such on board. Rude & obnoxious- shocked
Mar 02, 2022 01:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

GM infinite is a fraud builder. The documents are not trustworthy. You will loose money with them once after knowing. Be careful with the his builder. There are lot of victims like me.
Dec 18, 2021 03:11 PM Read (via Mobile)

If you want to loose your hard earned money, loose it. no one can convince you to not invest here. They don't have approvals and all documents are fake, even bank knows about it. Their team CRM have criminal background, you can check below , if you are criminal or lawyer then you can definately buy here. All the best !!
Nov 27, 2021 07:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

Do not invest here. They take booking for flats not in plan. Axis bank has already blacklisted them. They do not reply to any email . Not only CRM but also directors. Their CRM manager Sujit has criminal background and threatens over the phone. Be careful and safe and dont invest here.
Nov 18, 2021 01:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

Dishonest company .Eligance tower two is on hold as the started building studios those are not in plan . Do not invest your hard earned money here. CRM team manager ( Sujit) is a rowdy he got criminal back grownd . Stay away of GM
Oct 31, 2021 12:02 AM Read (via Mobile)

This is really a fraud company. Don't plan to purchase Flat. They are only plan to take the money and will not give any support. If you will ask them to return the booking amount they will play you by pushing one place to another and will not attend the call as well. BEWARE yourself when releasing any single rupee. It's a trap with banking team where you will unable to realise. I booked the 2 BHK flat in 60 lakh and paid only 85000. Running after them to getting my small amount back. The cost of the flat on paper is 72 lakh and these people play with you with this printed amount. All Fraudulent.
Oct 29, 2021 11:44 AM Read (via Mobile)

Very unethical orgination. They took booking amount for studios 2 years ago but studios are not in the plan and that is why bank is not sanctioning loan. They are unable to resolve this but shamelessly holding advance amount despite many follow up. Looks like they cheated my hard earned 2 lakhs ruppes ..stay away from this builder.
Oct 28, 2021 08:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought a flat here.. project for the budget is simply awesome.and if the tech park and mall which are under construction comes up would be great.
Sep 20, 2021 11:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

Good project and good construction for GTT and Enclave in Ecity. Good quality and service providing by GM
Apr 06, 2021 03:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

A group of fraud people sitting there to thug you, steal money from you, and make you believe that GM Townsville (or Gulam Mustafa Townsville) is your dream house. All people are frauds. Don't buy property here. Their old project has lots of issues. They will direct you to get into a loan trap and your keep paying EMIs without having your own house.

Gulam Mustafa Infinite will promise you that for the next 12 months EMI will be returned by builders but thats wrong. They hardly give you small parts of EMI that to be when you follow them 1000s times. The building quality is so poor that BBMP has already raised a complaint against them.

Axis Bank already black listed added this builder

Suggestions - Never make payments on your first visit. They will push you to make the payment of at least 5k to 50k to book the property
Jan 13, 2020 02:50 PM Read

One of my brother-in-law's son is residing in Bangalore since more than ten years.He requested me to come with my family and enjoy a few days with him.I planned to meet him during my children vacations.One day, he shared that a flat was booked by him at GM Phase-1.He said, "GM Infinite Builder is cheating the customers in Bangalore.The commitments made to customers are never fulfilled".Son of my brother-in-law was to be given possession during Apr, 2016 and 95% of the amount was paid by him till Mar, 2016.However, construction was not completed till Dec, 2017.Not only this, the fake builder used cheap quality floor tiles and less spacing between the flats.When GM Infinite Dwelling Builder was enquired regarding quality and possession, he threatened the owners mentioning that your flat will be cancelled.My brother-in-law's son was really annoyed with himself by selecting a wrong builder.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on GM Infinite Dwelling (India) - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

GM Infinite Dwelling (India), Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search