Expat Properties India Limited, Mumbai

About Us

Location

140/141, Sanjay Building No 6, Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059, MH

Reviews on Expat Properties India Limited, Mumbai

Summary
Jan 22, 2020 02:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

We had invested in expat properties and they promised to give the land in five years, it's been over 7 years and we do not have the land or our money back!!!

These guys are running a scam and looting hard earned money of ours. Guys please let's unite and take action against them, it's high time. They're not answering the calls too.
Jan 05, 2020 05:01 PM Read

I have purchased a plot near Mahad in their project. The due date of the plot hand over has elapsed and they have not yet handed over the plot. There are other friends and relatives who are also suffering in the same project.

Do not invest in their projects.
Dec 15, 2019 09:07 PM Read

Expat properties are conning innocent investors no possession/registration or refund provided

do not invest in expat

Expat Properties India Limited - Mumbai
Dec 09, 2019 03:04 AM Read

This company is a fraud. They have taken over 30L from me & my brother and they are not ready to give the money back. Ignoring our messages, emails, calls.

I checked online about this company and I am not the only person they have cheated. See this - https://expatpropertiesfraud.home.blog
Nov 06, 2019 12:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Have multiple investment and family who invested into the projects like MYSTIC HILLS, TALA VALLEY, RUCHITA, ROYAL ESTATES, just to name a few. They are not doing registration and neither answering questions. God help and do justice to the people and punish the people and their families who have done injustice.
Nov 02, 2019 04:52 PM Read

Ref C1314453 booking id: b1301854 project: mystic hills unit(S): 383 crm:0508415

The project was supposed to be completed by july 2018 and in a case of exigency a further delay of 6 months as per the contract would be december 2018 or jan 2019.

Till date the registration process has not been initiated and there is no status update or reply to email sent on [protected]@expat-group.com. The previous email ids of the relationship manager are no longer active.

As per the agreement clause I want a refund of the amount invested.
Oct 14, 2019 05:03 PM Read

Its really very sad to say that I have never get any response from expact group for hand over of land.

please be really very careful .
Sep 22, 2019 09:14 AM Read (via Mobile)

Expat promised me delivery in mid 2017. Till now there is no progress. I asked for my hard earned money back but the fraudsters are not ready to pay. I will take them to court.
Sep 18, 2019 06:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

Who ever is looking at this property please do not buy it.Expat is cheat. I bought a property from the Bangalore Branch and I haven't received my registration. It is 2 years now and am still counting. I contact the Bangalore Branch they don't get. So please viewers DO NOT buy any properties from this
Aug 03, 2019 02:21 AM Read

This company is an absolute fraud. They have operations all over the Gulf. They approach innocent customers and after spilling out useless beans, they convince them to invest in their products. Now I am led to believe that all their properties don't exist on the face of this earth. Just some mere fictions on paper. They have given me signed copies of my contract on stamp duty paper. Nothing stated therein has transpired and they have not returned my money either.

Their General Manager Mr. Berlyn Dsouza is a fraud. He has 5 holidays in a year each lasting a month. His office timings are 8 am to 5 pm( as per his trusted security staff who doubles up as office receptionists) He is never in the office before 11 am. I went to meet him at his office and he can never find time to meet me as he is busy with his clients. He leaves the office by 2 pm on site visits and never returns.

They have office here in Dubai which does not have a single staff who can answer your queries. They keep shifting the blame that India office is looking after everything.

They have a Bhatia who is their Managing director who will not even let his staff know where he is located.

The laws of Dubai cannot be enforced on them so they thrive on our innocence
Aug 01, 2019 08:55 AM Read (via Mobile)

I invested in Fake said Taloja Project which is not Taloja. The project is in Thane district where as Taloja is in Raigad District.

Fake location fakers Group Should be Tiltle for Expat Group.

They are a group of fakers and good for nothing.

Once they receive your money they will stop conversation with you. Even if they say anything that will be fake promises.

Better stay away, Expat Group is Expectless.
Jul 05, 2019 04:42 PM Read (via Mobile)

We had purchased plot in roha from expat. they have taken all the money and now when asked for registering the properties 2 years they were just finding excuses and now they say the land cannot be acquired. no representing answering the calls. Infact Ms. Chhaya Bolar not even ready to meent. more than 6 months I am asking for appointment but they are so busy in meetings.

I want my money refund failing which we shall go for legal action against the company. any one interested to join for legal action pls contact kKishore_7ala@gmail.com.
Jun 29, 2019 02:47 AM Read (via Mobile)

Bought few plots. All of them got entangled since 8 years. Finally, expat refused to refund my money. They are crooks. Shameless Chaya bolar and berlyn of no good and are real smasyets. They should be put behind jail.
Jun 21, 2019 03:24 PM Read

Expat Properties have been ripping off clients across the Gulf region UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman & Bahrain.

I have invested in 2 of their projects. Sundew Heaven-1 located in Roha Maharashtra in 2010 to be handed over by 2013 &Whispering Waters Sindhudurg district Maharashtra in 2012 which has got shelved. I have been following up with this fraud organization to return my investment with interest for past 2 years. Berlyn D'souza is the person they have made responsible to keep buying time from clients. He keeps giving assurance but does nothing. His phone is set to come across as off. He sees the messages but doesn't response. Once in a way makes one of his colleagues send an email. I wouldn't ask you to just be careful. Kindly do not deal with this organization. Even getting in touch with their Bangalore head office is extremely difficult and they redirect you to Berlyn.
Jun 17, 2019 11:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have invested in wisdom tree (taloja) in 2014 and i was supposed to get the possession by 2017 but till now nothing. Every time i call them they give excuses. I even asked for refund and it’s more than a year still nothing not a single penny. They not even bother to reply my emails on time and when i get a reply they another excuse. I have to say they are excuseter.

Be careful guys before investing ur hard earned money
Jun 17, 2019 09:58 PM Read

100% FRAUD, White collared cheats. DO NOT go by the "paid" reviews they post on their websITES_Company.

They had sold land parcels, apartments, villas etc to customers across India and even to NRIs overseas, on which the company does not have any legal title even today.

Their sweet talking marketing staff, especially CHAYA BOLAR(earlier Chaya Puttur), BERLYN D'SOUZA will keep brainwashing potential customers with well-behaved sales pitch and offers like easy interest-free EMIs for payment and will also keep claiming that this company has delivered many projects across country. ALL LIES. They do not have LEGAL TITLE of any property.

Their CMD, SANTOSH SHETTY seems absconding from India and have diverted Billions out of these companies.

Police Complaints and Legal Cases are being filed against EXPAT-GROUP by groups of customers in various parts of India.

If you want further details and want to connect with the customers suffering at present, whatsapp me @ 9920529379.
Jun 04, 2019 01:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Invested in the Taloja project in 2014, it took them 3years to send me the papers to say I have invested. Then when we asked for a refund from the aoast 2years as we saw the project with just a few pillars, we were disappointed. But instead of them following up and getting back we have to keep calling and false promises all the time. Mr Berlyn horrible person.. Always excuses. Somethg like this shld happen to them then they will realise. They don't understand ppls hard earned money invested.
Apr 02, 2019 05:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

I’ve invested in Expat Properties for TALOJA project in 2014 and till today(02/04/2019) there is no progress for the above said project. They have not yet registered under RERA. Simce one year I am continuously following up for refund but now they say that refund is possible only after resale for which they need to get RERA approval.

I urged all the prospective Investors(especially NRI) beware of Expat Properties while investing in their any project and those who are already invested in any of their project and suffering can WhatsApp me on +965-66327027 as we can form a group of investors to fight legally with Expat Properties.
Mar 28, 2019 09:28 PM Read (via Mobile)

These guys have duped me and my 2 friends. Have been following up for many years. Now they have stopped responding.they have no intention to either give me the land i purchased nor give the money back. Beware

Its been more that 6 years now. Consistent followup for so many years but no result
Mar 21, 2019 07:09 PM Read

We Invested in our retirement home with Expat properties at Vida 1 at Khatamba Plateau in Panjim Goa in 2014, Yes there were a few delays & doubts but by God's Gracewe have registered our flat in November 2018 & we got possession of our flat(Vida 1 L-101)in January 2019.

We have 24 hours water & the piped gas connections are complete & gas release should be within a month or so.

We have completed all our interior & furnishings for our home & will be shifting permanently by the end of March 2019.Looking forward to this move.

Was a pleasant surprise to see almost 30 families who have got possession & have started living in they new homes. The other surprise was to see some shops at the project started service.

Showing: 21 - 40 Reviews on Expat Properties India Limited - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Expat Properties India Limited, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search