Concorde Group, Bangalore

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
41% 2.4 133 Reviews Claim this business

Avalahalli, Bangalore
₹56.14 L - ₹67.26 L
2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Concorde Group, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 19, 2016 12:12 PM Read

I wish to thank you for the very professional manner in which you handled all matters towards the purchase of my flat in Amber. Your coordination and active client management skills stand up for good appreciation and my experience from the start stage of prospection till final end delivery of the flat was a delight. Overall am left with a nice feeling on this entire transaction with the Concorde Group which all started with you.
Jul 04, 2014 11:50 AM Read

I am really happy for the investment that I have made in Concorde Manhattan’s. The most important aspect of me choosing Concorde Manhattan’s over other projects in Bangalore was the open space provided between the apartments and the green area. Maintenance staff here are prompt in their service and try to rectify the issue at the earliest. The best part of my entire transaction here was that I did not run a bit for getting the loan, all process was completed Concorde and I just had a single visit to bank for completing the process. Overall my experience is good with the builder and would recommend this to my friends and family.
Jun 24, 2014 03:45 PM Read

Hi Folks,

I had bought one of the Concorde Group's flat. Initially there were some issues regarding the infrastructure, and had spoken many times with the management, but they did not take any action. I was really fed up. But now I think employees have changed, and Now their team is so proactive. They solved my issue very soon, and I became a happy customer. So guys now you can do investment or you can buy for yourself without any doubt on their services. I'm planning to invest also.

Concorde Group - Bangalore
Dec 13, 2012 05:22 PM Read

I have a villa in Concorde Silicon Valley  and I am happy with the community I am living with, I am lucky to get this villa at a very good price back then.

Recently I have booked a villa in Concorde Napa Valley, I see that its turning out to be a beautiful layout. I am hoping it gives good returns on my investment
Dec 13, 2012 04:56 PM Read

Concorde Group has come out with a beautiful and unique project called Napa Valley. I had a great experience visiting tat project @ Kanakapura rd.  by having a lot of research  and discussion on tat project with the marketing team, I finally booked a villa there, thinking about its value few years down the line.

I am satisfied with wat Concorde group is going to give in return for my investment.
Dec 13, 2012 04:42 PM Read

I am existing client of Concorde Group. They have come out with such a beautifully project called Concorde NAPA VALLEY. Excellent layout plan. Great idea put in by the architects. great job Concorde group.
May 15, 2012 06:00 PM Read

I found concorde manhattan to be a real good project , for those who wanted a place within the vicinity of electronic city it was really and ideal place, I am now planning to invest I concorde napa valley as my entire experience with the Concorde group had been smooth sailing.I really am happy with the concorde group and feel they are one of the best builder in bangalore.
Jan 31, 2011 05:49 PM Read

I am one of those who own an apartment in Concorde Mahnattans, and even though they have not delivered on time and the pace is slow yet the construction quality is really good.

At least that was my opinion after visiting the place once I came down. am waiting to move in soon. will start the interiors soon and looking forward to moving in the following year. am sure that by then everything will be in place , the club house swimming pool etc
Jan 27, 2011 04:27 PM Read

Buying a house in Bangalore is the most tedious task I have ever undertaken and by the time the task was through I was exhausted but at the same time elated as I finally got what I wanted, in the exact location that was suited for me.

Once I visited Concorde Manhattan and saw the flat I was very happy as it was very accessible to my place of work and have no regrets with my decision to purchase a flat here.
Jan 18, 2011 06:24 PM Read

Contrary to popular belief and opinion and reviews about the Concorde group I should say that my Interaction with them was very satisfactory.

I went last weekend to have a site visit for the Concorde Manhattans apartments and the visit was quite pleasant. The sales executive answered all queries to my satisfaction. Planning to go ahead with the purchase.

I found the customer care and the sales executives to be very pleasant. Going with Concorde Manhattan is a good decision.
Jan 17, 2011 06:59 PM Read

I have shifted to Concorde Manhattans a few months ago, initially I was very skeptical about all the reviews I read on the net about the Concorde group.

But I really liked the Concorde Manhattan project so much that I went in for it. though out the purchase of the apartment I had no issues with the Concorde group. The entire transaction went off very smoothly.

Now that I have been staying here for a few months I am even more happy with the place, I find living here very comfortable. Its a wonderful place to stay in...
Jan 15, 2011 03:00 AM Read

I recently purchased an apartment in Concorde Manhattan. Went for a site visit a couple of times. After reading all the negative reviews about the project I was a bit apprehensive about it but after the site visit and a detailed discussion my worries are put to rest.

Yes there were some problems initially with this project but they seem to have taken care of it in a proper manner. Out of 750 owners of Concorde Manhattan a few seem to be disappointed with the Concorde group for reasons best known to them but the rest all seem okay with them.

It’s unfortunate that only the distressed ones are those who post reviews in the net.

Showing: 121 - 132 Reviews on Concorde Group - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Concorde Group, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search