Concorde Group, Bangalore

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
41% 2.4 133 Reviews Claim this business

Avalahalli, Bangalore
₹56.14 L - ₹67.26 L
2,3 BHK Apartments

Reviews on Concorde Group, Bangalore

Summary
Jan 10, 2011 05:04 PM Read

After reading the reviews on the net I was pretty skeptical about the end result of the apartment but when I came down to India I was surprised by the end result.

Yes there was a delay caused in the completion of the project but then according to all the reviews I read on the net it’s not only so with the Concorde group.

Almost very builder faces the same problem and almost all consumers are faced with this difficulty, guess that’s one of the price one pays for buying a apartment in a newly launched project.

Still after seeing my apartment in Concorde Manhattan I am very much pleased with the end result and have no regrets about purchasing and apartment there.
Mar 29, 2010 12:57 PM Read

I have mixed feelings dealing with these folks. I booked in their Yogic village erst while Vedic Village. I booked it around December 2007. Few of my friends also booked there because of me. It was a prelaunch offer, we booked at Rs: 300/SFT. They yet to get approvals, but they promised the project launch in April-May 2008. We dealt with Mr. Narendra Babu who was marketing head or something. He was an arrogant brat, and has "go to hell attitude" while negotiating. We are customers who will get benefited if the project is successful, also there was a mad rush for bookings, and Concorde is nascent but built a good reputation by then. So I was kind of ignored his arrogance. There came May 2008, They broke their promise, project launch delayed indefinitely. The Concorde website was regularly got updated with price and launch date. The Price reached 550/- in their website, the launch date also moved to December 2008.We fed up and gave cancellation request. It was in agreement that we can cancel after 6 months if Concorde fails to get approvals.

Now one more waiting started, there is no response from Concorde, we called Mr Narendra Babu. He very bluntly told they don’t have money, wait...! We went to office number of times this time he repeated same also added even if you go to court, nothing will happen since we don’t have money. I was ready to take land;they say "haven’t got approvals". I am not sure if they acquired land. His tone and choice of words is such that you want to beat him black and Blue or kill yourself for dealing with him. Meanwhile influential people got their money back, which I came to know, so I put lot of pressure on them citing that reason. They offered me other approved properties whose cost is ridiculously high; also they want black money dealings.

It dragged on, but good news is finally after 1 year of agony, they paid my entire money by December 2009.I am extremely lucky. But I advice book a siteonly when you see they have approvals. Dont fall for pre-launch offer. Even now June 2010, they say "haven't got approvals". I know there are many innocent people still making rounds. I cant understand there are so many chit-put companies got BIAAPA approvals and selling the sites near International Airport. These guys couldn’t gets since 4 years.

I tell you these guys are more corrupt than others, so don’t think they are waiting genuinely.
May 23, 2022 06:53 PM Read

Nice and calm with great quality of construction. It is one of the best project in Bangalore. Everything is easily accessible .SSS

Concorde Group - Bangalore
Luxurious
May 12, 2022 12:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

Concorde Spring Meadows is one of the best luxury apartments in Bangalore. I booked a 2bhk here and I am so happy. Thanks team!
Dec 23, 2021 04:10 PM Read

From my experience I would suggest you to get in touch with Concorde group.Most of their projects are amazing with great amenities.Recently I booked a villa in Concorde Napa Valley and I am very happy with my decision.They have a great team, always ready to help you with any requirements
Great
Nov 30, 2021 12:54 PM Read

Concorde Spring Meadows are luxury apartments located in Tumkur Road on Hesaraghatta Main Road. It is one of the best apartments in Bangalore. It has lots of indoor as well as outdoor activities.
Nov 13, 2020 12:37 PM Read

Concorde Hillcrest is a great project for a weekend getaway. The executive team was good at explanation and handling customers. We are satisfied with the conversation with their team. Definitely going to buy soon!
Aug 14, 2020 11:38 AM Read

Epitome has the best-in-class amenities, which includes a clubhouse, swimming pool, billiards, sports infrastructure, and party hall.
Jul 24, 2020 01:02 PM Read

Just visited the construction site. The location of Auriga is very convenient for me. Schools and Colleges are located near-by.
Jul 16, 2020 12:10 PM Read

Hill Crest by Concorde has the best in class amenities. Bangalore Airport is just 30 minutes away from the place. Many IT parks, Hotels and Business parks are coming up around the Chikkaballapur. It is highly recommended for people who are willing to invest in real estate and wants to secure their life.
Jul 06, 2020 11:53 AM Read

I bought a villa at Concorde Napa Valley and have been living there for a while now. After my friend visited me, he is planning to buy a villa here.
Jul 03, 2020 03:30 PM Read

When I was looking to buy a 3 BHK flat in Bangalore, I took time to look at a lot of properties, but nothing matched projects at Concorde Group. It’s away from the city noise and perfect after a long day.
Jul 03, 2020 03:20 PM Read

Clubhouse, pool, billiards, sports infrastructure and lots of other amenities. Everything you need is just a few kilometers away.
Jul 03, 2020 02:49 PM Read

Lake view apartment with natural lighting. The connectivity to the other parts of the city is good. I have been living here for a year now and never faced any issues.
Jul 03, 2020 12:11 PM Read

My family really liked the project and immediately invested in a villa here. It has great amenities like skating rink, tennis court, library, outdoor dining area and so much more. It is absolutely worth the money.
Jun 29, 2020 05:41 PM Read

I have been thinking about buying a property in Bangalore for a long time. A colleague suggested Concorde Group to me. I ended up buying property here. I appreciate their hard work and dedication to give their stakeholders the best.
Feb 29, 2020 11:45 AM Read

Concorde group is a good builder. They have awesome projects with lifestyle amenities. I have invested in Concorde Napa Valley.
Concorde
Feb 22, 2020 07:54 PM Read

Many Buildings in Bangalore are build by this construction company. The staff of this company is very friendly and believable. I had really great experience while buying an apartment for them.
Feb 14, 2020 02:26 PM Read

The location and plan looks for Concorde Auriga. They are offering many indoor and outdoor amenities with in the premises. I would like to invest in this project as Concorde Group is a reliable brand.
Jan 31, 2020 03:16 PM Read

I have recently bought a property with Concorde Group and so far everything is going smoothly. They responded to all of my queries and communication lines are always open.

Showing: 81 - 100 Reviews on Concorde Group - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Concorde Group, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search